Chapter 20

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I furrowed my brows,"First crush?" I asked quietly. Xiumin nodded,"Back when we were kids, he was crazy about her." he muttered. I nodded, well this should be interesting. 

Mr.Wu smiled brightly and opened his arms wide,"Aigoo don't you forget about appa too now." Jaehyun giggled and ran over to Mr.Wu as well. Kris chuckled and walked over to me. 

"Hey baby." he kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded. Kris patted Tao's head,"Scoot scoot Tao, I wanna sit next to your jie jie." Tao pouted and shook his head,"Go sit somewhere else gege. I'm sitting next to jie jie and I'm not moving." He stated firmly. Kris raised an eyebrow at the boy's sudden firmness. 

Luhan snickered and kicked Tao from under neath the table,"Tao." he warned,"Shut it." Tao crossed his arms and looked away,"I don't care. Leave me alone."

I frowned and tugged on Kris' sleeve,"Just go sit over there okay? Let him sit next to me." Kris rolled his eyes but obeyed and walked over to the other side of the table. He was about to sit down next to a slightly sleepy Lay when Jaehyun bounced over to him and grabbed his arm,"Sit next to me over there with mom and dad fanny." she beamed. Kris nodded and followed her.

Now that everyone was seated Mr. and Mrs.Wu stood up and grabbed their wine glasses,"Everyone!" Mr.Wu smiled brightly,"I know you've all been waiting to hear what the big surprise is right?" We all nodded. Mrs.Wu laughed,"Geez, I'm just gonna get right to the point." she took in a deep breath,"We're all taking a big family trip to Hawaii!" she exclaimed.

We all were a little dumbfounded. This whole dinner just to announce a getaway to Hawaii? 

Luhan acted quickly and laughed nervously,"Yay." he raised his glass of wine,"Cheers to Hawaii." 

Everyone nodded and raised their glasses and cheered. I quickly gulped down the small of wine in my cup and reached across the table for Lay's glass as well. He smiled at me graciously and I winked at him playfully.

Tao nudged me with his elbow,"Jie jie, are you gonna go too?" he asked as he sipped on his orange juice. I shrugged,"Most likely. But it's weird don't you think? This whole thing just to announce a trip. Couldn't they just call us?" Tao shrugged as well,"They're like this. They like to make things dramatic."

 

 

"Jasmine I want you to meet Kim Jaehyun! Our best friend's daughter and Kris' childhood best friend." Mrs.Wu exclaimed excitedly. I smiled and bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Jasmine." Jaehyun smiled and bowed as well,"Annyeonghaseyo Jasmine-shi."

Mrs.Wu laughed and hugged us both,"Isn't this just great? I have two daughters now!" I laughed nervously and nodded. Jaehyun only smiled . 

"Mom." Kris whined and walked over to us,"You're suffocating her." 

"Oh good, Kris to the rescue." I thought happily. 

"You know Jaehyun doesn't like tight hugs." he frowned and pulled Jaehyun away from his mom's grasp. My jaw hung open in shock. You got to me kidding me.

Jaehyun giggled and hugged Kris' waist,"Aigoo, you still remember even after all these years?" Kris chuckled and nodded,"Of course I do. We spent every single day together after all."

I pursed my lips as Mrs.Wu held me even tighter,"Well then." she pouted. I sighed and glared at Kris. But he was too busy smiling at Jaehyun to notice my eyes burning a hole in his big head. 

"You know, Kris has told me so much about you Jasmine-shi." Jaehyun smiled at me sweetly,"4 years is such a long time." 

I shrugged slightly,"I guess it is." 

Mrs.Wu let go of me and patted my back,"I'll let you three talk." she grinned at us and left to go talk to Mr.Wu. I rubbed my arm awkwardly as I watched my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter