Chapter 16

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes tightly trying to force myself to sleep while in Kris' embrace but I just couldn't. I held Kris' arm that was wrapped around my waist softly. The little encounter with Yoomi and her son yesterday morning was still so fresh in my head. So many questions were running through my mind. Why was Yongguk so anxious about me meeting her? What does she know about me? Are they still together? Should I tell Kris? I shook my head at the last thought. There was no way in hell I was going to tell Kris I saw Yoomi. He would totally ing flip. Especially if I told him she had a kid. He would be heart broken.

 

I bit my lower lip, but why should he be sad even if I did tell him? He loves me right? Me only, right? What the hell was I even saying? Of course Kris loves me! Why else would he spend four years of his life with me? I scolded myself for even questioning his love for me. He's changed, he's different than before. 

I took a glance at the clock by our bedside and grimaced, it was 5 in the morning. I had been up all damn night. I chewed my lower lip and counted to 20. Kris' alarm would be going off soon. Just like many mornings before, right at 5:15 am Kris' phone alarm rang. I heard Kris sigh next to me. He unwrapped an arm from my waist and reached over to the nightstand to turn off his phone. He quickly wrapped his arm back around my waist and pulled me tightly to him. 

"You're up early." Kris whispered groggily into my ear. I felt chills run down my back, his morning voice sounded so y. "You knew?" I asked. Kris scoffed and kissed my neck,"Duh." He answered simply. I sighed as I unwrapped Kris' arms from my waist and sat up. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and tugged on my shirt from the back,"What's wrong?" He poked my side softly,"Come back to bed baby." I ran my fingers through my messy morning hair and shook my head,"I'll go make breakfast, you need to leave for work soon." I got up and walked to our bathroom to freshen up. Kris groaned but still got up.

 

 

 

 

"Pabo, you're wearing two different shoes!" I tsked. He had on one brown shoe and the other side was a black one. Kris gulped down his toast and gasped when he looked down to check,"Oh crap!" I shook my head,"Eat, I'll bring out the right shoe." I smiled at him and went into our closet and brought back out the right shoe. Kris laughed in embarrassment,"Thanks baby." I stuck my tongue out at him and put his shoe down by his feet,"Is it good?" I asked as I sat down across from him and started to eat my food. Kris nodded and stuffed some scrambled eggs into his mouth. 

 

 

"I'll be home late so don't wait up for me alright?" Kris kissed my forehead and grinned at me,"I love you." He kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back lightly and he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I can't remember when was the last time Kris and I kissed. I actually missed him kissing me. Kris chuckled against my lips,"God, how long has it been since we kissed?" He pulled away and ruffled my hair,"Bye baby." I frowned and yanked on his suit,", why'd you stop?" I whined. Kris laughed and leaned down to give me a quick peck,"I have to go, I'll be late." He pecked me on the lips again,"Come see me during my lunch break yes? We'll finish this then." He whispered into my ear and slapped my . I yelped and punched his shoulder,"Yah! Don't slap my ! It hurts!" Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter