Chapter 3

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waaahhh that was the best cheesecake ever." I giggled and patted my stomach. I looked over at Kris who was still face down laying on the couch. I shook my head and got up and walked over to him.

"Kris." I poked his back.

He groaned,"Leave me aloonnnneeee." 

I laughed and smacked his back lightly,"Kris! Stop acting like such a baby."

Kris groaned again and kicked his feet up and down,"You wouldn't kiss me!" 

"Aigoo," I patted his head,"Then hurry and turn around so I can kiss you."

Kris immediately flipped over and puckered up his lips. I laughed and shook my head,"You're such a faker !"

"Pali!" He ushered with his lips still puckered up.

"Alright, alright sheesh." I got on him and straddled his lower waist. His hands immediately s up to my hips. I leaned down and kissed his exposed neck. 

"Mmmm baby." He squeezed my hips slightly,"No hickies."

I rolled my eyes,"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know."

He sighed in pleasure when I started to and bite at his sweet spot. He rubbed my legs,"Babe, you're making me so hard."

I chuckled,"I know. I can feel it." I slightly grinded on his growing . 

He hissed,"Quickie?" he suggested.

I scoffed and sat up,"No way mister. Remember we almost got caught last time?"

"Ugh, that was one time babe. Hurry, I need you." He pleaded. 

I stuck my tongue out at him and got off,"Nope. I'm going home now. Your lunch break is almost over."

Kris frowned and grabbed my hand,"Don't leave~" 

I shook my head,"I gotta go silly. I have to meet up with the Super Junior guys later to discuss their new album remember?"

Kris sighed,"Fine." He let go of my hand and crossed his arms.

I laughed and ruffled his hair,"I'll see you later Kris." I leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips.

Kris huffed and shooed me away. 

 

 

"Yes Leeteuk I'm still coming over, don't worry. You know you'll get even more wrinkles if you keep making that face." I teased.

I laughed,"How did I know you were making that face? Because you're easy to figure out silly. Anyways, I'm leaving my boyfriend's office right now so expect me in like 20 minutes." I bowed to the girls at the front as I exited.

"Okay, see you in a few." I hung up and sighed.

"Sssooo much to do, sssssooooo much wor-"

Croak croak

I froze immediately. Holy .

Theres only one damn animal that makes a croaking noise.

I could feel something slimy and big on my feet. My heart was pounding. Please god, please tell me this is not no damn frog. I started to tremble, chills ran down my back.

I bit my lower lip and looked down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter