Chapter 17

Let's Live Happily Ever After Baby[DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yongguk smiled at me as he set down my caramel frappachino on the table,"So, you waiting for Kris?" He asked and sat down, sipping his coffee. I grabbed my drink,"Yeah." I answered simply and drank my frappachino. Yongguk nodded,"I'm um, sorry about the other day." He crossed his legs and leaned back into his chair,"I really didnt want you to meet her like that. It was seriously unexpected."

I shrugged,"It's alright, I guess." Yongguk cleared his throat,"You didn't tell Kris did you?" I shook my head,"No, why?" I eyed him carefully. He pursed his lips,"It's nothing." 

Yongguk got and sipped his coffee,"Anywho, I gotta get back to work." He gave me a small smile,"I'll see you around." I nodded and he ruffled my hair gently. I frowned and smoothed out my hair,"Jerk." I mumbled as he walked away. 

 

 

 

 

"Yo, your people here are so rude. That lady at the front desk was giving me hellah attitude." I complained to Kris. He chuckled,"What did she say?" He asked while signing some papers. I sighed as I plopped down onto his couch,"Just the way she was talking to me was annoying! And that fake smile! Ugh, I need a nap." I grabbed a pillow nearby and held it to my chest,"But on the bright side, I got a kiss from the cutest little boy ever!" I giggled, remembering what had happened earlier.

Kris frowned and looked up from his papers, giving me a weird look,"Who?" He asked. I stood up and laughed,"It was so cute! He just seriously kissed me on the lips out of the blue while saying bye." I walked over to Kris' desk and sighed dreamily,"Man is he cute." Kris threw his pen onto the desk slightly an leaned back into his chair with his arms crossed,"Just how old was this little boy?" He asked with a slight annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes sensing his immediate jealousy,"Geez Kris, no need to get jealous of a high schooler." I walked over to him and threw the pillow at him,"His name is Junhong! The blonde kid I told you about last time who had a skateboard and frog." Kris scoffed and threw the pillow to the couch and grabbed my waist, pulling me close to him,"High school kid? Such a e." He teased,"And who said I was jealous? I have the face of a god! I don't need to feel jealous babe, people are jealous of me."

I laughed and sat in his lap,"Whatever, you're so conceited I swear." Kris chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist,"Stupid high schooler kid, when I see him I'm gonna beat him up for kissing my wife." I gasped and slapped his shoulder,"Yah! You better not or else!" I warned. Kris smiled and pecked me on the lips. I pushed him away and wiped my lips,"No!" I frowned at Kris,"Don't be mean, he's a really sweet boy." 

Kris stuck his tongue out at me,"Fine, whatever." He shrugged,"You're just gonna have to make it up to me later then." Kris smirked at me,"If you know what I mean." I scoffed and pinched his cheek,"You jerk." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You saw her again today?" Yoomi asked Yongguk as she picked at her now cold dinner. Yongguk nodded and downed another shot of soju,"She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter