Hi, Baekhyun's Friends!

His Glue

Kai smiled to himself after he waved goodbye to his friends, leaving the cafeteria. It was Thursday, his most favorite day of the week, because it meant he could finally dance again. And maybe because of a certain lunch that would be mysteriously left outside his door. He could finally let go for a little bit of time, feel weightless and stress free. Humming happily, he almost skipped the whole way down the hall, already starting to move to the non-existent beat of the music in his head.

-----

It was Thursday, Kyungsoo remembered that morning as he was brushing his teeth. Thursday meant he made lunch. Eyes widening, he quickly rinsed out his mouth. He couldn't believe he almost forgot. Running down the stairs he scrambled into the kitchen, biting his lip. There wasn't any time to make anything fresh, so he had to settle on left overs from the night before. After smacking himself on the forehead, Kyungsoo managed to quickly wrap everything up, flying out the door with his backpack in hand, hoping he wouldn't be too late.

-----

Kyungsoo wasn't tardy. In fact, he ran into the classroom right as the bell rung, making him embarrassedly blush and bow repeatedly when all eyes were on him.

-----

"Yeah, his name is Chanyeol or something. And he just randomly started talking to me." Baekhyun half-heartedly explained, a little too preoccupied in the lunch prepared by Kyungsoo.

"Chanyeol?" Luhan piped in, taking a glance at the popular's table, "Isn't he...a kingka?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I guess so." Baekhyun replied with a mouthful of food, only to receive a slap on the arm from Joonmyeon.

"Yah, finish chewing at least." He rolled his eyes, but also took a look at the popular's table, "Does he like you or something? He's looking this way right now." Turning his head, Baekhyun almost choked seeing a bright smile directed at him and only him. As Baekhyun was trying not to choke to death, Luhan pinked seeing Sehun looking at him before Chanyeol took the younger's attention away. 

"Maybe he was just spacing out..." he  muttered quietly to himself, not wanting to get his hopes up, "It's not like I'm good enought anyways..."

-----

"Who are you looking at, man?" Sehun asked, trying to trace Chanyeol's unbreaking gaze to it's endpoint. Not even bothering to hide it, Chanyeol just shrugged and replied, 

"Nothing." Rolling his eyes, Kai could only chuckle as he left, saying a brief goodbye, unaware of a small figure following him. A small figure that had been doing so for a couple of weeks now.

"Who's that kid? Wasn't he in our class one year?" Sehun added, elbowing Chanyeol's side, who didn't seem to be listening. Looking around at the group of students, a certain boy caught his eye. Sehun hadn't recognized him immediately, but the more he stared, the more he felt some kind of familiarity between them. He only snapped out of if when Chanyeol elbowed him in response.

"Sehunnie~ Who are you looking at?~" He teasingly chided, seeing who Sehun was looking at. "Oh my, is that Luhan over there?" Blushing like mad, Sehun could only slap the elder's arm, shaking his head profusely.

"N-no it isn't!" He defensively retorted, crossing his arms, "It's nothing!" Little did Sehun know, Luhan may have caught him staring.

"Whatever, I'm going." Chanyeol shrugged, leaving Sehun all alone at the table.

"W-wait, don't just leave me here!" Sehun spluttered, surprised.

"Do you want to come with me then?" Chanyeol suggested, stopping briefly to wave him over. Sehun's eyes flickered back to the table, his gaze landing on Luhan, and he flushed pink again, shaking his head.

"A-ani! On second thought...I'm fine! I'll be leaving~" Sehun called, also remembering it was a Thursday. And Thursdays meant he had a little 'event' to witness.

-----

After a few pats on the back and several gulps of water, Baekhyun was able to calm down, only to choke again mid sip to see Chanyeol coming closer. No, walking directly to him. It was needless to say all eyes of the cafeteria were on the scene at hand. The populars never seemed to mingle with others, and this was definitely a rarity.

"Oh my god." Was all he could say when the tall student smiled brightly down at him. 

"Can I join yo-" Chanyeol was interrupted as Baekhyun immediately spluttered 'NO!', earning strange looks from Luhan, Joonmyeon, and Kyungsoo,

"There are no more seats!" Baekhyun added to support his point. Then, Kyungsoo stood up, taking his bag.

"You can take mine," he offered, "I was just leaving. Bye guys!" And with that, Kyungsoo turned around, heading out of the cafeteria. It was a Thursday, afterall. Smiling even brighter, Chanyeol took a seat, making Baekhyun groan. Greeting himself to Baekhyun's friends, Chanyeol sent a knowing smile at Luhan, who just smiled in return, not exactly getting the message.

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol!" He smiled goofily at the three, who were earning jealous glares from nearby fangirls. Luhan and Joonmyeon could only chuckle as Baekhyun groaned again, his forehead hitting the lunch table.

"Why me..."

-----

Kyungsoo's been doing this for a few weeks now, but each an everytime he watched Kai open that lunch box, his heart pounded nervously in his chest. Around that corner, he could hear Kai start to leave the room. What if he didn't like it because it was leftovers? What if he just threw it away? What if he's offended? Kyungsoo could only worry as he fiddled with his fingers, watching anxiously with wide eyes.

-----

Kai smiled seeing the lunch box outside the door. Whoever it was, their food was amazing. It was actually becoming one of the highlights of his Thursday routine--the delicious lunch. Settling himself down onto the floor, he quickly scarfed down the food without reading the note, too hungry to wait any longer. Humming to himself in delight, he rubbed his tummy. It was perfect-again. Reading the note, he smiled before chuckling to himself.

I hope you're eating well and working hard. Please excuse the low quality lunch today, I was in a bit of a rush this morning. If you don't like it, I promise to not forget next time and cook it well! Stay healthy!

"Your food is always good...whoever you are." And with that, Kai neatly packed everything up before leaving, maybe an even more energetci spring in his step.

-----

Smiling to himself as he quickly retrieved the lunch box and strolled away, Kyungsoo's cheeks were a paint pink color. "He l-likes my food...?" He whispered to himself, caught in a daze.

-----

"Oh my, Kyungsoo. When will you figure it all out?" Sehun chuckled to himself, smiling softly. "Is it love? Or just a crush?" He wondered as he walked away, a certain doe-eyed boy occupying his mind.