Suspicions

His Glue

"Kyungsoo!" A voice called from down the hallway, making the wide-eyed boy turn around, breaking him out of his deep thoughts.

"Hey, guys" he replied, smiling upon seeing his two best friends, Baekhyun and Joonmyeon. "What's up?" he casually asked.

"Where did you go during lunch? Again? This is the second time you just left the cafeteria" Baekhyun questioned, raising an eyebrow as he eyed the lunchbox Kyungsoo was still holding, the evidence of his earlier failure. 

"N-nothing!" he spluttered almost too quickly, immediately swinging the lunchbox behind his back and out of sight, despite the fact that  both Joonmyeon and Baekhyun had seen it already. Playfully whistling, Joonmyeon swung a casual arm around Kyungsoo's neck.

"You're making lunch for someone?" Baekhyun easily snatched the container out of Kyungsoo's tight grip as he was distracted by the arm around his shoulder.  Quickly opening it up, Baekhyun his lips seeing a neatly arranged lunch of kimchi spaghetti, rice, and some nice side dishes. Though Kyungsoo stayed silent, the answer was obvious, especially with the way his face was heating up.

"And who's the special someone who caught your eye?~" Joonmyeon sang, poking Kyungsoo in the side. 

"N-nobody!" Kyungsoo cried, freeing himself from the elder's embrace, denying all accusations. After the outburst, Kyungsoo found it difficult to find any excuses and simply huffed, face red as a tomato as he stormed away form his laughing friends, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Well, this should be interesting" Baekhyun noted between gasps of air, clinging to Joonmyeon as he literally was dying of laughter, Joonmyeon leaning against the lockers for support as he found it difficult to breathe as well.

 

------

 

Kyungsoo rushed around the corner, face still red as his head was a muddle of thoughts. "Nobody caught my eye...those idiots...." he mumbled to himself, holding the lunchbox that he had successfully snatched back against his chest. He was too caught up to notice the group of three populars walking past him, followed by a long train of girls. He was also too caught up in his thoughts to realize who he was about to run into until they actually collided, falling to the floor. And something else he didn't realize was how the other seemed to be walkling with the crowd of fangirls, his gaze locked onto one specific person; that is, before he collided with Kyungsoo.

 

-----

 

"O-oh my god." Baekhyun gasped out, still trying to catch his breath as he put his hands on his knees, bending forward. "I thought I was going to die for a second." he chuckled, fighting the giggles that threatened to escape as he replayed the scene in his head - a furious Kyungsoo snapping around, rushing away from the two of them in sheer embarrassment. 

"I've never seen him like that. Ever." Joonmyeon panted, not even trying to hold back the laughs anymore as they wracked his body, using a hand to cover his mouth. Baekhyun soon joined in, unable to stop himself as their melodious laughter rang down the halls, oblivious to the amount of eyes on the two of them.

 

-----

 

"Hey guys, I'll be right back. I think I'm going to get something to drink. You want anything?" Chanyeol asked Sehun and Jongin, only faintly aware of the line of girls behind them, a red faced wide eyed boy they passed, who had collided with a smaller boy. 

"I'm good." Sehun and Jongin replied in unison, "You want us to go with you?" Chanyeol shook his head, already branching away, the crowd of fangirls branching to follow him as well. 

"Nah. I'll see you in class." Chanyeol waved a hand, digging into his pockets for some bills as he made his way to the vending machine, his eyes scanning his choices. "Hmm...coffee...pop....iced tea!" he finally decided, pushing the buttons on the machine after feeding in his body. The tea fell to the bottom with a clank, and he bent over, reaching his long arms down to pick it up through the slot. Humming a tune, he turned away and took a sip, ignorning the whispers that came from behind him, and rounded a corner, heading to his next class when he heard a loud laughter. Back tracking slightly, he had to walk around the mob of girls. A figure caught his eye. He was laughing hard, his chest heaving and his face red as he clung onto someone else. Squinting his eyes, Chanyeol tried to remember his name, but it came to him. "Baekhyun...?" he mumbled before walking again. Maybe they had a class together once. He didn't really remember, but shrugged as he walked through the doorway to his classroom, his eyes immediately finding Sehun and Jongin together, hunched around a desk. Playfully rolling his eyes, Chanyeol chuckled, knowing they were probably playing some video game to pass the time.

 

-----

 

"Oof!"

"I'm so sorry!" he boy replied looking down to Kyungsoo, who was now on his on the ground. Looking up, Kyungsoo saw an outstretched hand and a apologetic smile, the boy's blond bangs slightly covering his eyes. 

"It's alright." Kyungsoo offered, seeing how genuinely sorry the other seemed to be, and took the outstretched hand with a grateful smile. "I wasn't looking, it wasn't your fault." he insisted, almost flushing remembering how embarrassed he had been earlier. The other boy tilted his head and closely inspected Kyungsoo's face with this doe eyes. 

"I haven't seen you around before...are you new?" Kyungsoo chuckled and nodded seeing how energetic the other seemed to be.

"Relatively new, you could say. I'm Kyungsoo" he introduced, holding out a hand for a formal introduction. Laughing along, the boy shook Kyungsoo's hand lightly and smiled widely.

"Luhan."