The Meeting

His Glue

     Kyungsoo was the new kid. That was how he was labeled the very first day he transferred. Yet, in less than a week, he was forgetten. He was the wall flower every school community had, and he was perfectly fine with that. He had some friends, but it wasn't like he really needed, or wanted to make many friends. He was happy with his life. He had loving parents and a supportive older brother. He was the wall flower of the school, and like all schools, there were the populars.

     Kim Jongin, better known as Kai, was the Kingka of the school. He was the most desired man at school with smooth and tanned skin, a perfect body, and a well sculpted face. Not only was he beyond handsome, he was a talented dancer. Behind the cocky and suave image he portrayed at school, he was just another young boy working hard to achieve his dreams. 

     It was the first day of school, and Kyungsoo had just moved into the area. He had been putting his books away in his locker when a huge wave a fangirls and fanboys swept down the hallway, knocking him off his feet and onto his , dropping his books onto the floor. "Rude," he harrumphed, getting up and dusting himself off, before bending down to pick up his books. Suddenly, there was another figure bent down next to him, picking up a few of his scattered papers. Kyungsoo gratefully took the papers the other had quickly handed to him and smiled. "Thanks!" he said, before he finally looked at the other's face. Kyungsoo stopped breathing as he looked straight at the most beautiful being he had ever seen. He had actually been in such a daze that he missed the stranger's, "No problem" before he hastily left, the mob of fangirls and fanboys right at his tail. Still staring at the wall, Kyungsoo snapped out of his trance when the bell rang. Rushing to organize his books, he rushed off to class, cursing at himself for being late on his very first day of school.

    Kai was simply running from the crazy fans that were obsessed with him when he saw a boy fall. Like the kind person he actually was under his facade, he helped the other pick up some of his papers before running off again. Not even sparing a glance at the other who was so blatantly staring at him, Kai rushed off again, seeking refuge from the crazy fans. Little did he know that Kyungsoo had just made a plan. Kyungsoo was determined to know more about Kai.

 

------

 

It was lunchtime and Kyungsoo still hadn't seen the stranger from before, and he frowned as he sat with some classmates who were casually chatting. Suddenly, the cafeteria grew silent and Kyungsoo looked around, confused. Murmurs could be heard from all around the room.

"There he is!"

"Isn't Kai just so hot?!?!"

"I'd kill for him to by my boyfriend..."

"He's perfect! I'm so jealous...."

"He gets all the girls, he's ridiculously handsome, and he's an amazing dancer! Who wouldn't be?"

Kyungsoo traced the gazes of all the people around him and his eyes landed on the stranger. The stranger who had helped him out earlier. Kai. A smile found it's way onto his lips as he recollected the memories of earlier. Kyungsoo knew he would be an idiot for trying to talk to the popular Kingka, so he simply decided to shrug it off. Maybe it was just some stupid little crush? Happily eating his home cooked lunch, Kyungsoo tried to forget and continue on his first day of school.

     Kai was tired. He was tired and grumpy. Why couldn't anyone see that? Were the dark circles not obvious enough? Could nobody tell the trouble he was going through? He walked into the cafeteria hoping to get some rest and relaxation time. Boy, was he so wrong. He was extremely popular even though it was only the first day of school. He should have known that all eyes would've been on him. He hated this. He hated all these people nosing into his life. Sure, he didn't mind telling people what he had been up to, but they had no right to follow him home, or secretly take pictures of him. He was through with all his classmates. He was done with all this inconvinience. Leaving the cafeteria in a hurried manner, not even bothering to eat, he left for the dance room, the one place he could let go of his worries.