The Planning.

Recording The Memories

 

Why do I not remember anything that happened on the 15th? I shook my head as I thought hard.

Nothing.

What is happening to me?

Should I tell Rae Ah about it? Hmmm, I don’t want her to worry. Maybe because I’m quite stressed up lately, with the new album coming up, there’s lots of stuff to prepare for and it’s getting a little bit chaotic at the moment. I’ll tell her later on.

 

Choi Rae Ah’s POV

I kept on getting the dream of the number 15 cassette tape being missing. I wonder what that means? The 15th just passed by and I had such a wonderful day that day. I really want to know what it means.

I strolled along the aisle of the library, looking at the titles of the categories.

“Psychology.”

Ahah, found it. Let’s see…

I grazed my fingertip along the titles of the books until I came to the one I wanted to find; The Dream Bible.

I took it out straight from the book shelf and flipped to the content as I flipped through the pages.

 

Missing Item: To dream of a missing object denotes forgotten memory or may have lost interest in subject.

 

Hmmm, I wonder what that means. I stared at the page for a while before taking it to the borrowing counter before leaving the library.

 

“Hey love, how was your day?” I heard Kyuhyun shouted from the kitchen as I came through the door.

I laughed, acknowledging his greeting and showing mine.

“Hey baby.” I said as I snuggled behind him while wrapping my arms around his waist after placing the library book on the kitchen counter.

“Are you seducing me?” He asked as he turned around.

“Do you want to be seduced?” I asked back with a smirk.

We both burst out laughing at that moment as I hugged Kyuhyun.

“My day was fine except for a troubling client. Other than that, it was alright.” I told him, thinking back of the lady named Mara.

“Oh? I bet my wife handled the situation well, didn’t she?” Kyuhyun replied.

“Of course she did.” I said as I buried my head in his chest, kissing his collar bone.

“What’s that?” He asked as I looked up to see Kyuhyun nodding his head over to the library book on the counter.

“Oh? Ahh, I’ve been getting a very weird dream lately and I feel very frustrated by it so I thought of reading the meaning behind it.” I said as I pulled away from him and take the book.

“A weird dream? Like what? Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked.

“Yeah a very weird one. Aren’t I telling it to you now?” I said as I flipped to the page which I inserted a bookmark.

“I kept on dreaming on cassette tapes however the number 15th cassette tape is always missing.” I whined as I showed Kyuhyun the meaning.

“Forgotten memory…” He whispered as his eyes widened.

“Yeah, but I didn’t forget anything.” I said.

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

“Yeah, but I didn’t forget anything.” Rae Ah said.

But I did. And the day was the 15th too.

Rae Ah actually dreamt about my problem but she doesn’t know the meaning behind it. What should I do?

“Just forget it, it will go away.” I said, taking the book and closing it.

“What if it doesn’t go away?” She asked, brows furrowing.

“I-I used to get dreams like that when I was younger, eventually it subsided.” I lied.

“Oh well. If you say so.” Rae Ah shrugged her shoulders.

“Come here.” I said, pulling her into my arms.

“You must be tired, love.” I said, her hair.

“It should be the other way around, baby. Your new album is coming up; you must be so stressed up.” She said, rubbing my back.

“I’m fine as long as you’re by my side.” I said, kissing her hair.

“Mmmm.” She hummed against my chest.

This memory loss, I need to find out what’s happening to me. Before things get worse.

 

“So how is the scan, doctor?” I asked as I sat back in the chair.

“Mr Cho, you were admitted into the hospital before, am I right?” The doctor said, while looking at my personal documents.

“Yes. Due to food poisoning.” I replied, thinking back about that time.

“It seems like the chemical inside the substance which caused you food poisoning might have affected part of your brain’s system in processing memory. How bad is your memory loss at the moment?” He said, looking up at me.

I was shocked.

“I-I would forget certain events or an entire day. Just recently, I have no idea what happened on the 15th. My wife claims that I brought her out for dinner but I don’t remember a thing. Doctor, this can be cured. Right?” I sat up straight in my seat, leaning forward anxiously.

“It can be controlled by medication. But of course, the medication will only be for a period of time. ” The doctor said, taking off his spectacles.

“Mr Cho. I suggest you discuss with your wife. And maybe you can start recording your daily events. Just in case you forget anything.”

I slumped back to the chair. At least it can be controlled with medication. But what will happen after the medication wear off? What will happen if I forget about Rae Ah completely? What will become of her?

How if I slowly lose all my memories of her?

As I walked out of the hospital, I bumped into someone as I dropped my bag of medication. The lady quickly bends down and picked up my stuff as I kneeled to pick up the rest.

“I’m so sorry.” She said.

“It’s alright.” I quickly shrugged it off.

“You’re Cho Kyuhyun?” She noticed.

“Ahh, yes.” I said shyly, being noticed by the public after coming out of the hospital wasn’t exactly nice.

“Your wife and I are good friends!” She chirped.

I looked up and saw a fairly attractive lady. “Oh? You know Rae Ah?” I asked.

“Yeah. We were schoolmates.” She quickly replied.

“I see. That’s nice.”

“Can I get your number? I want to give Rae Ah a surprise. I haven’t seen her in a while.” She suddenly asked.

As I was in a rush, I hastily typed my number in to her phone.

“Thank you!” She said. 

“Sorry for bumping into you earlier.” I replied as I left.

“See you soon!” She said as she left in the opposite direction.

As I walked down the pavement, an idea came to mind.

If I got together with another person, Rae Ah would leave me isn’t it? If she leaves me, it would be easier for her. If I forget her, she will surely be in a lot of pain. I don’t want to see her being in pain. Short term pain sounds better than a lifetime of misery.

That friend of hers might be able to help me….

 

Mara’s POV

Hah. Fancy bumping into Cho Kyuhyun here at the hospital. He dropped a packet of medication just now. I wonder what’s happening to him. It didn’t look like a normal flu or cough medication.

He dropped his handkerchief as well. Looks like I got a package to send to Mrs Cho Rae Ah.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers *waves*

Another set of drama is coming up. Heh.

I'm so excited to write about it.

Commmment.

   

Xoxo.