The Honeymoon.

Recording The Memories

 

I opened the balcony sliding door of our hotel room. The wee morning breeze was so cooling as I stood by the railing, admiring the view that I had.

A pair of warm arms slithered around my waist as I felt my husband standing behind me. I rest my head against his chest as we both sighed to the view.

“It’s really beautiful, isn’t it?” I said.

“You’re more beautiful.” Kyuhyun instantly replied.

I blushed as we rocked from right to left slowly. My eyes widened when I felt his fingers caressing my bare skin.

“Kyu~” I whined playfully.

“We have arrived at our honeymoon destination. So why not let’s kick start our honeymoon?” He suggested as he started playing with the bottom of my blouse.

I turned around as I placed my hands around Kyu’s neck, bringing his face down towards me. “Cho Kyuhyun. You’re going to be the death of me.” I whispered as I placed a kiss on his nose.

He smirked as he pulled me back into the bedroom, shutting the sliding door immediately.

As I lay on the bed with Kyuhyun on top of me, I his cheek, “I love you.”

Placing a kiss on my lips, “I love you too. So much.” He replied before reaching out to switch the night lamp off.

 

I was walking through a deep dark forest, trying to find my way out. The trees in the forest were so dense that I had a hard time breathing. As I pushed through a thick bush, there scattered all over the grass patch were cassette tapes. A whole bunch of cassette tapes, there were dates written on the tapes. I looked across the lot of cassette tapes, and counted the dates consecutively; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14…16, 17…. Where was the number 15?

I looked through the pile of cassette tapes again but the number 15 cassette seemed to be missing.

 

The same dream.

I turned my body to the side, finding the warmth of another body next to me. I was feeling chilly.

My arms flew to hug the body of heat next to me. “Good morning Rae.” Someone called.

My brows furrowed. I squeezed my eyes tight before opening one eye.

There he was, flawless, perfect. Kyuhyun was lying in bed with me. He my fringe to the side as he sighed.

I closed my eye and smiled, snuggling closer to him. Kyuhyun must have figured that I was cold as he pulled me against him, as humanly close as possible.

“Rae? Do you want to wear a shirt? You’re cold.” He muttered.

“Hmmm? Nahh. I want you to keep me warm.” I said eyes still close.

“That can be arranged.” He whispered as I felt Kyuhyun’s hand up my thigh.

That was when my eyes flew opened immediately.

And almost instantly, Kyuhyun’s lips touched mine the moment I opened my eyes.

How was I supposed to reject him? So I gave in.

 

“Okay! Okay! I’m up. I’m up. Alright?” I moaned as Kyuhyun was tickling me. His way of getting me to wake up after such strenuous activities. Heh.

“Quick! It’s already noon! I want to go check out this place!” He whined as he sat up next to me.

“You’re such a kid.” I replied, sitting up while lying against the headboard.

“I don’t get so many off days a year, you know. Even though I would love to stay in bed with you the whole day but we can do that too back home.” He winked before kissing my bare shoulder.

“Alright alright. Let’s go explore this place!” I said, getting all excited.

I stood up and pull the blanket along with me as I walked to the bathroom. “Hey!” Kyuhyun called.

“If you take the blanket away, what about me?” He complained.

“Oh? Oh. Hahah. Wanna join me, Cho Kyuhyun?” I smirked.

“Coming right away!” He shouted as he ran into the bathroom behind me.

 

“This is nice.” I said as Kyuhyun pulled the chair for me to sit. We were in the middle of the island, the very heart of it, where there was a small restaurant by the corner and Kyuhyun had requested for the rooftop table.

The sun was setting.

“Kyu, look! The sunset!” I pointed out. He quickly turned around and smiled, enjoying the view too.

“It’s so beautiful.” I commented.

“You’re more beautiful.” Kyuhyun corrected.

“Stop it! You’re making me blush every now and then!” I whined.

“Do you really want me to stop saying it?” He asked.

I thought for a while.

“J-Just, don’t say it so frequently, like how you’re doing now. Say it when it’s necessary.” I thought my definition was clear.

“Necessary? That moment was necessary to me.” He said before looking down at the menu with a smirk on his face.

All I could do was to smile to myself as I looked down the menu.

 

“Ahh.” Kyuhyun sighed as he drank the last gulp of wine.

“Want to order another bottle?” I suggested. I knew his weakness for good wine and Greece was a perfect place for excellent wine.

I saw a twinkle in his eyes. “Let me go call the waiter.” I said.

“Rae.”

“Hmm?”

“Let’s go somewhere else.” He said.

 

I sat next to Kyuhyun on the bench as we sipped our glasses of wine. He placed an arm over my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

“This is very nice.” I said as I looked out to the view.

We were at the peak of Santorini Island, overlooking the view of the entire Island; it seems like Kyuhyun had done his homework before coming here. There was a wine bar at the peak for wine lovers with a great view.

“How did you know I wanted to come here?” I asked, leaning my head against his chest and placing the wine glass on the side table.

“Actually, I wanted to come here as well.”He said sheepishly.

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I wanted to come here with the person I love. And coincidently, a little bird told me that my future wife also wanted to come here so I decided to choose this place for our honeymoon.” He said, placing his wine glass down before kissing my hair.

“A little bird by the name Kim Mi, I supposed?” I said, smiling and silently thanking her for spilling the beans to Kyuhyun.

“What an interesting name for a bird.” Kyuhyun replied.

“It has to be her. Oh well.” I said as I looked up and kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Mmmmm.” He hummed as his lips grazed my ear.

“Kyu. We’re in public.” I said as I knew where this was going.

“Let’s start a family.” He whispered.

I pulled away and looked at him, our eyes meeting. “I want a family with you.” He repeated.

“Me too.” I said before kissing him on the lips.

“How about a soccer team?” He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Kyu! I’m not a pig you know!” I said as I smacked his chest.

 

Someone’s POV

“The ballad singer, Cho Kyuhyun got married just recently to his girlfriend of a few months who is a yoga teacher. Here are some photographs of the wedding couple! Congratulations!” The reporter said as I watched the video.

I stared at the lady who got married to the singer. Paused.

I threw the mouse at the computer screen as I left the room, shutting the door with a loud bang as I left.

Don’t stay happy for too long, newlyweds, this is just the beginning. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

Alot of implied scenes here in this chapter. HAHAH. Drama creeping in slowly. Remember my love for cliffhangers?

Commmmmmmmment!

  

 

Xoxo.