The Nicknames.

Recording The Memories

 

“Ahhh, I hate to leave this place.” Kyuhyun said as he slung his arms around me under the covers.

I turned my body around to snuggle closer to him. “Me too, baby.” I said as I placed my face at the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck.

“What did you just call me?” He laughed a little as he wrapped both arms around me and pulled me on top of him.

Looking up, I slide my hand up to his chest to balance myself. “Baby.” I whispered.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened at the sound of the word.

“Why? You don’t like to be called baby?” I said as I tilted my head.

Kyuhyun continued to look at me, narrowing his eyes at me.

“Honey? Sweetie? Darling? Dear?” I looked upwards, thinking of anymore nicknames.

“Nahh, I rather stick to baby. Because you are such a child.” I answered myself.

“Really? Me, a child? I beg to differ.” Kyuhyun retorted, pouting his lips.

“Baby, do you need me to point out the times when you act like one? Now. Now you’re acting like one.” I said, smiling.

“I’m not.” He replied.

“You are.”

“I’m not”

“You are.”

That’s when Kyuhyun couldn’t take it and rolled me over so he was on top, straddling me as he started tickling my sides.

“H-Hey, that’s ch-cheat- hahahahahahaahahah!” I couldn’t control myself as I burst out in a fit of laughter.

“Call me baby one more time and I’ll tickle.” He threatened in a hilarious way.

I slowed down my laughter, trying to get my breathing to be normal again as I looked up at him. “B-BABY!” I said as I quickly curled myself up into a ball so Kyuhyun wouldn’t tickle me.

But he was faster.

He quickly got hold of my sides and started the tickling again.

“Hahahahaha. K-Kyuuuuuuuuuuu! Hahahahaha!”

He smiled, thinking he had won. But I wouldn’t let him. I was going to call him that no matter.

He sighed, brushing my fringe as he stared at my face.

“You’re so beautiful.” He breathed.

I broke into a smile. “How beautiful?”

“So beautiful, love.” He said as he placed his head at the crook of my neck, kissing it.

“So that’s what you are going to call me from now on?” I asked, leaning my head back into the pillow.  

“I have always called you that. I used to say it in my heart all the time. Now that we’re married, I’m going to say it in your face every day.” He stated, sitting back up, feeling proud of himself.

I looked up at Kyuhyun, absorbing the image in my memory. He was so charismatic.

“I was right. You’re such a baby.” I teased.

“Hey!” He barked.

“Come here.” I said, slithering my hand around his neck and pulling him down towards me, letting him rest completely on top of me.

“You’re not any ordinary baby, you know. You’re my baby.” I murmured into his ear, his hair.

“Nice save.” He joked pulling away to look at me.

I sniggered. “I’m going to call you that from now on, whether you like it or not. Baby!” I said.

“I shall accept it on one condition.” He said in a serious, straight face.

“And what is that?” I asked, puzzled.

“You know it.” He said before curling his lips into a smirk.

“Baby! We’re going to check out later! And I’m not done packing!” I said, squirming out of his arms.

“No, you’re not going anywhere if you want to call me baby.” He said, holding my waist.

“We did it so many times already!” I complained.

Kyuhyun lifted an eyebrow at me. “So you were thinking about that thing?”

“Y-You mean, you won’t?” I replied.

“No, I was just thinking about kissing you. I didn’t expect you to think so far.” Kyuhyun said smiling.

Argh, he was just fooling around with me.

“Arghhhhhh.” I whined.

“If you want to go as far as that, it can be done too.” He smirked as he started playing with the hem of my sleepwear.

“You’re teasing me again.” I pouted.

“Alright alright. I was just kidding okay?” Kyuhyun soothed as he kissed my cheek.

“There there. To make you feel better. About having such a childish husband.” He smiled.

I eyed him, “So now you admit that you’re a childish husband?”

“It seems like it? Okay okay, I’m sorry for teasing you in that way, love.” Kyuhyun said as he brushed his lips from my cheek to my jaw.

“Must we really leave this place by today?” I sighed into his arms.

“I have schedules. But if you want, we can stay for one more day?” He suggested.

“I would love to take up that offer but I know my husband is going to be busy soon. I would like you to go home and rest.” I said.

“You sure? I can just call the reception and tell them to extend an extra day, you know.” He said.

“I’m fine. I really enjoyed myself here in Greece, baby. We have created so many memories here. I will never forget them.”

“Me too, love. Me too.” Kyuhyun whispered as we hugged each other on the bed.

“Let’s just stay like this for a while before we start packing, alright?” I spoke softly, closing my eyes and soaking up the atmosphere.

“Mmmm.”

 

A few minutes later.

I realized something.

“Baby?”

“Hmmmm?”

“What’s the date today?”I asked.

“Why? Did you plan something?” He replied, checking his phone. “Today’s the tenth.”

I gasped, sitting up from his arms.

“Why? Is something wrong, love?” Kyuhyun asked worriedly as he sat up too, placing an arm around my shoulder.

I quickly snatched his phone over and looked at the calendar application.

“Did you have plans for today which you forgot?”

“N-No.” I replied, counting the days and dates in my head.

“Love, you’re worrying me. What’s going on?” Kyuhyun squeezed my shoulder.

“My period is late.” I said it more of a statement than an explanation.

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

“Are you s-saying t-that…..” His words hung in the air.

“….I m-might be p-pregnant.” I continued his sentence.

Kyuhyun’s face lit up at the word, his grin spreading across his face. “Yes!” He said with a fist pump.

I looked over to him with a shocked look on my face. “What was that?” I asked.

“We’re going to have a baby!” He cheered, as he side hugged me.

“Baby, I’m not sure yet! There is no confirmation.” I said, playing with the hair on his arms.

“But you missed your monthly girly thing, right?” He said.

“Uh huh. But that can have other reasons too. I don’t want to give you false hope.” I said.

“When we go back home, we’ll arrange for a check-up?” Kyuhyun smiled gleefully.

“Okay, we will.” I said as I kissed him.

“Baby, because of what happened before; I hope it doesn’t affect anything to do with me giving birth in future.” I heave a sigh.

“Love, stop that. I don’t want to see you unhappy.” Kyuhyun said as he tilted my chin up to face him. “Everything will be fine.” He ensured.

In that moment, in Kyuhyun’s arms, everything felt right for the first time in my life. I had a wonderful husband and I just ended an excellent honeymoon and I’m surrounded by people who love me.

I nodded my head and smiled back to the man next to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

You guys are really an imaginative bunch! If you had seen the comments, a few of you readers had assumed the role of 'someone'! Hahaha, continue guessing alright! The person is going to make an appearance in the next chapter! ^^

Fluffy chapter~ I realized this is the first time, I'm writing a post-wedding story(Like the life after they get married and stuff.) So I'm really excited about writing all their moments together. I'm guessing you guys enjoy too righttttttttttttt? Hehehehehe. Okay, time to spam you with some GIFs of that annoying brat. Mrs Cho shall make an appearance in one of the GIFs today! 

Don't forget to COMMMMMENT! 

  

   

Xoxo.