The Dream.

Recording The Memories

 

“Who knew Do Jin and Kim Mi would end up together?” I said as I sat down at my spot; the window seat.

“I knew something was going on between those two but I didn’t know it would be this serious.” He said as he sat next to me.

“You knew but you didn’t tell me?” I turned around, giving him a shocked look.

“I wasn’t sure. I didn’t want to give you false hopes, you know.” He shrugged as he placed his arms around me.

I snuggled against Kyuhyun’s chest while wrapping my arm around his waist. “Where are we going?”

To keep the honeymoon a surprise, Kyuhyun has personally requested for a private jet. That romantic boy.

“I’m still not telling you. You’ll find out soon.” He smirked as he my hair.

“I can’t believe it. We’re married.” I breathed as I closed my eyes.

“Maybe this is all a dream. You’ll never know.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Maybe it is. Because I still don’t understand why would a superstar like you fall in love with a girl like me?” I said as I looked up at Kyuhyun.

“Rae. I have every reason to fall in love with you. You have no idea how grateful and thankful I am for you to accept me even though I’m an idol. I am still a man you know.” He said as he looked down at me, bringing his fingers to my cheek, caressing it.

“Why me?”

“I thought we went through this question before. Hahah. Aren’t you tired? I heard that you were up since morning, doing your make-up and stuff.” He tried to change the topic.

“I did that all for you.” I whined.

“You looked absolutely beautiful, with or without make-up on” He complimented.

I glared at him.

“Okay, okay. You looked more beautiful with make-up on.” He smiled as I felt satisfied with his answer.

“Will it be a long journey?” I asked him, finally settling myself in his arms, finding comfort on his chest and his shoulders.

“Hmmm, it might be. Just rest, my love.” He whispered against my ear.

“I’ll wake you up the moment we’re arriving.” Kyuhyun reassured me as he started patting me to sleep.

Suddenly, the rush of tiredness enveloped me as I felt all the energy that I had used since morning. From the waking up to the wearing of the gown and the make-up. Followed by the journey to the church and the waiting. With the food reception and all the interaction between the guests.

I was tired.

I lifted my head as I pecked Kyuhyun’s chin before leaning back against his chest as my eyes started to close and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

 

I was walking through a deep dark forest, trying to find my way out. The trees in the forest were so dense that I had a hard time breathing. As I pushed through a thick bush, there scattered all over the grass patch were cassette tapes. A whole bunch of cassette tapes, there were dates written on the tapes. I looked across the lot of cassette tapes, and counted the dates consecutively; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14…16, 17…. Where was the number 15?

I looked through the pile of cassette tapes again but the number 15 cassette seemed to be missing.

I was about to further investigated when I felt someone shaking me.

 

“Rae?”

“Wake up, love.”

“We’ve reached.”

I opened my eyes slowly.

Kyuhyun was staring right back at me, smiling while brushing my fringe.

“How many hours was t-that?” I asked, rubbing my eyes.

“That was around 6  hours.”

“I slept for 6 hours?” my eyes widened at the fact.

“Were you dreaming? You were squirming in my arms a while ago.” He asked as he unbuckled my seatbelt.

“I was?” I asked, unaware of that sleeping pattern.

“It’s alright; I was here beside you so you didn’t do much damage except tugging on my polo tee shirt. Why? Are you excited about tonight?” He smirked.

“Kyu!” I reprimanded.

“I was kidding. Come on, let’s go. We still need to change a flight.” He said as he got to his feet.

“Change a flight?” I repeated. “Where are we right now?” I asked, trying to look out the window but it was dark.

 

I walked next to Kyuhyun as we changed to a smaller aircraft, somewhat like a seaplane.

“Are we going to some island?” I asked out of the blue after noticing the change in flight and the aircraft.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at me, keeping silent, just shrugging his shoulders.

“Oh, come on. How can the bride not know where the honeymoon location is?” I pouted.

Kyuhyun laughed.

“Alright, alright. On the account that I found your pouty face adorable, I shall give you a hint.” He said.

I gave him a look. “Hint? You mean that pout couldn’t even get the full answer out from you?” I complained.

Kyuhyun sniggered. “You are right. It is an island.”

Settling in my new seat, I turned to look at Kyuhyun. “Annnnnnnd?”

“That’s all.” He replied, taking the seat next to me.

“That’s all? That’s unfair. What kind of hint is that?” I whimpered.

“Rae, my love. Just be patient. If I tell you now, it will ruin the surprise.” He said firmly.

“Hmph.”

“Don’t worry; this is just a half an hour ride to the island.” He said as he quickly grabbed the magazine in front of him and started browsing it, totally ignoring me.

“Kyu?” I called.

“I’m not saying it.” He replied, eyes on the magazine.

I bit my lips as I watched him read the magazine in silence.

A few minutes later.

“I just wanted to ask if you want to close your eyes for a few minutes. Since I slept for 6 hours just now. You can sleep on my shoulder!” I suggested.

Kyuhyun lifted his head from the magazine as he looked at me. I nodded towards my own shoulders.

“What is your motive?” He eyed me.

“You mean, I can’t offer my husband some form of comfort?” I lifted an eyebrow.

His eyes widened.

“What did you say earlier on?” He asked.

I thought back to my previous sentence and smiled when I thought the word that Kyuhyun was thinking about.

That boy.

“I said a lot of things.” I replied, trying to .

“That word that you said to call me!” He persisted.

I smiled. Then very casually, flipping my hair, “You mean my husband?” I said.

Kyuhyun beamed. A ray of confidence shone from his face.

I placed my hand on his chest, patting the area over his heart, “My one and only husband.” I whispered as I snuggle closer to him.

“You have no idea how much I want you right now.” Kyuhyun said in a low voice, almost a whisper at my ear as I heard it loud and clear.

“Too bad, you’ll just have to wait till we reach wherever you said we were going.” I shrugged it off purposely.

A low growl from Kyuhyun was heard as he started tracing patterns on my arm. I turned towards him, “You can’t even control yourself, Cho Kyuhyun!” I laughed as I took his hand and placed in mine.

“We’re finally married.” He echoed my thoughts from earlier.

 “Mhmmm.” I agreed.

“Rae, I want you to look out of the window right now.” Kyuhyun suddenly gestured for me to turn to the window, away from him.

“I thought you said it was a surprise?” I gave him a puzzled look.

“Quick, look!” He responded.

I took a deep breath and turned towards the window.

It was early in the morning as the seaplane skidded across the surface of the water.

I looked out, Kyuhyun was right; we were at an island.

We. Were. At. Santorini. Island. We were in Greece.

My jaw dropped as my eyes took in the beauty of the night view. The view from the water was so beautiful. The lights which reflected against the water made the image twice as beautiful. I have always wanted to come to Santorini Island and Kyuhyun just made this dream came true.

I turned back to Kyuhyun, eyes b with tears.

“Surprise~” He sang as he cupped my face. “Why are you crying?”

“H-How? How did you know?” I uttered out.

All Kyuhyun did was curling his lips into a smile before placing them on mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers *waves*

Congrats to Super Junior for winning so many awards at the GDA! ^^Did you guys check out Kyu's dancing at OPPA OPPA? Heheh, if you didn't, I placed a GIF below for you guys to see!

Anyway, I have always wanted to go to Santorini Island even before Kyuhyun went there, I had dreams on going there so when Kyuhyun went there last year, I was so happy for him! It's really a beautiful place. Sadly, I've not been there yet. Oh wells, in time to come! Hahah.

Yay, second chapter~ Progressing well so far? Heehee.

Do commmmmment! :) I won't bite~

  

 

Xoxo.