The Visit.

Recording The Memories

 

“Come! Let’s start packing! I need to find a way to bring back the bottles of wine!” Kyuhyun said as he pecked my lips before getting off the bed.

“You bought so many bottles! How are we going to bring everything back?!” I said as I followed behind him.

“If there’s a will, there’s a way. We will bring everything back.” Kyuhyun said as he took out the bottles from the fridge.

“Seriously? You bought like four bottles! Are you sure we can even go through custom with the four bottles?” I asked as I sat by the dresser chair.

“I always do this whenever I go overseas.” He said with a wink.

“That explains the huge wine chiller at the back of the kitchen in your apartment.” I said.

Kyuhyun immediately turned around, giving me a look. “What ‘your apartment’, it’s our apartment now.” He grinned.

“Yeah, yeah. I can’t wait to see the newly furnished house!” I stated as I got up and went to his side.

We wanted to break down the center wall, in between our two apartments but it was not allowed since those were the main pillars of the building so we had to adjust and installed a huge connecting door instead.

We converted Kyuhyun’s room into the main bedroom while my side of the apartment was converted into a recording studio and I extended the balcony so I could display more of my flower arranging. The remaining rooms, we kept them as guest rooms and of course, for our children.

We did a little revamp to the kitchen and made a corner for Kyuhyun to place more wine chillers. This is what Kyuhyun had told me. I have yet to see the actual home.

Kyuhyun smiled as he enveloped me into his embrace. “This was such an unforgettable trip.” He said as he kissed my hair.

“Mhmmm, I think so too.” Placing my lips on his neck. “Baby.”

“We still have about two hours before we check out right?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

“Y-Yeah, why? Don’t tell me-…” But I didn’t finish my sentence as Kyuhyun quickly carried me bridal style back to the bed.

 

 

Kim Mi’s POV

“They will be flying back by today? Alright.” I said as I talked to Do Jin on the phone.

We have been going out for a few dates and I think he is really a nice guy. He would drop by after his work at the yoga studio a few times a week and we have been getting to know each other really well. I wouldn’t say he is the perfect man but he is a great guy and I truly enjoy his company.

“So I’ll come by and fetch you for dinner later, okay?” He said through the phone.

“Yes yes. I got to go now. I’ve a lesson starting soon.” I replied.

“See you later, Kim Mi! Don’t miss me.” He said before hanging up.

I smiled as I placed my mobile phone in the drawer.

“Is this the yoga studio that Ms Rae Ah works at?” A voice came from the doorway.

I turned to the direction of the voice as I watched a young lady walked in. Her long wavy and luscious hair flowed down to the side of waist as her petite and slender figure swayed. Her features were sharp and she had such full lips.

I stood up immediately, did Rae Ah became an ambassador for our yoga studio as well? Anyways, it’s bringing business so it’s a good thing.

“Yes, Ms Choi Rae Ah is one of our yoga instructors but she’s currently out of town for her honeymoon.” I smiled, feeling so happy for her.

The lady lifted an eyebrow, “Honeymoon? Ahh yes. She got married to that superstar.”

“Yeah, she got married to Cho Kyuhyun. See? They even took a wedding photo here in our studio!” I said as I pointed to the photo frame hanging at our notice board, feeling proud of the photograph.

For some reason, I saw the lady ball her hand into a fist. “Is it? I would like to register for all her classes. I’m a huge fan.” She seemed to be forcing that sentence out of herself.

“All her classes? You’re a fan of the superstar or Rae Ah? Would you like to register when she’s around? Just so you know, Kyuhyun doesn’t come down on a daily basis, so if you would like to see him-…”

“Oh no, I’m a fan of Ms Rae Ah.” She immediately corrected me.

I gave her a look.

“I’ve heard of Ms Rae Ah’s yoga lessons and I’m very interested in improving my own yoga skills.” The lady explained herself.

“Ahhh. Alright, please register in this form, right here.” I said, giving her the clipboard and a pen.

The lady smiled and took the materials I handed out to her.

For some reason, I felt really uncomfortable throughout this interaction with a customer. I’ve never felt this way before, even if the customer was weird or what but this was the first time, I felt so uncomfortable.

“There.” She said, interrupting my thoughts.

“I can pay the full sum immediately.” She said taking out a stake of bills.

“Oh no. We normally accept a deposit and on your first class, you pay a sum and by the end of the month, if you wish to continue then you pay for the following month.” I explained the details to the lady.

“You are refusing the full sum now?” She said as she counted the bills and placed them in front of me.

“I would like to pay for the entire session now. Thank you.” She insisted.

“A-Alright. Please hold on for a moment as I generate a receipt for you.” I stuttered as I took the money.

“Thank you! And I look forward to see you on the first day of class which will be held next week as Ms Rae Ah will be back by then.” I said as I handed her the change and her receipt.

“Keep the change.” She said as she grabbed the receipt and left.

That was plain rude.

We do have numerous wealthy customers but never in my life have I met such a proud and cocky one.

The feeling that I get off her was so unpleasant.

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

“Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, we’re home!” I said as I pushed opened the door, revealing our new house to Rae Ah.

Ever since the furnishing of our new home, I forced Rae Ah to stay at her mother’s place so I could make a surprise for her.

I quickly placed our luggage down as Rae Ah went in. I closed the door and followed her around, watching her reaction.

Her jaw fell.

“Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Baby, is this our new home? It’s absolutely beautiful!” She shrieked.

I held her hand, “Yeah, love. It’s our home now.” I said.

Rae Ah dragged me around to each individual part of the entire huge apartment since we combined both our apartments together.

“Come,” I said, pulling her hand to the balcony; she has yet to arrived at that location. “You’ll like this.”

“Hmmm?”

I pushed opened the newly installed sliding door since I extended the balcony. And dragged Rae Ah out to the new balcony.

Her eyes scanned the entire area. “My flowers!”

“You like it?” I asked her, still holding onto her hand.

She squeezed my hand, “Baby, I love it. Thank you.” She smiled as she hugged me.

“Your welcome. Small matter. Hope you like it.” I said.

“I do, I love it!” She said as she, let go of my hand and wandered around the balcony. Bending down to smell the flowers and touching the petals.

I watched her as I folded my arms, enjoying the scene from a storybook.

“Love?” I called.

“Yes, baby?” She replied, turning around to face me.

“You look beautiful.” I blurted out.

I saw the blood rushed up to Rae Ah’s cheeks. She was blushing.

I walked over to her, “There’s no need for you to blush like that.” I said, brushing her fringe behind her ear and cupping her cheek.

“Was that a necessary moment?” She was embarrassed.

“Yes, that was.” I replied, leaning in and capturing her lips in a kiss as her arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

We were clearly still on our honeymoon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

The someone has arrived! But you still don't know who she is! Anxious, aren't you? Teehee. This is getting so exciting!

Continue to commmmmmmmment! Love you guys! 

 

 

Xoxo.