The Words

Recording The Memories

 

It was the last few days of the honeymoon already. I must admit, I am really enjoying myself; the carefree lifestyle with Rae Ah here on the island is tempting me to move here in future when I retire.

We have been working really hard at our plan on starting a family. The feeling of Rae Ah by my side when I wake up in the morning is really refreshing. I still can’t believe we’re finally married. The idea hasn’t got to me yet. I’m still recovering from the shock that she actually took me back and agreed to be my wife.

We had just came back from an afternoon spend at the beach and decided to wash up before heading out for dinner.

Throughout the days, we had gone round exploring the island but I don’t think we managed to explore the entire place yet. We would get lost and end up finding some place interesting.

This was the life that I aspired to have when I was a young boy. To be able to travel with my loved one. Such freedom.

Rae Ah was bathing as I stood at the balcony, looking at the early evening view of the town. I turned to go back in, remembering I had to do something.

But as I closed the sliding doors of the balcony and turned to the bedroom, I stopped.

What was I supposed to do? I couldn’t remember suddenly. I racked my brains, trying to figure out what I was thinking about initially. My short-term memory is getting really bad nowadays. I stood awkwardly at the corner of the bed, trying my best to recall what I wanted to do when Rae Ah came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe.

That was a huge distraction.

She sat at the dressing table, putting on her face lotion as I stood behind her. I placed my hand on her shoulders and started massaging her.

“Why are you being so kind to me suddenly?” She said, eyes closed as she rubbed the white face cream over face.

“You mean I can’t massage my wife?” I exclaimed.

“Oh, you definitely can massage your wife. But you do it with another motive.” She said as she opened her eyes and narrowed them at me through the reflection of the mirror.

“I don’t!” I playfully answered.

“Yes, you do. You always do. For the last couple of days. You did.” She retorted jokingly.

I just pretended like I didn’t hear anything as I bend down to kiss her neck.

“Oh Kyu, have you called the room service about the hairdryer?” Rae Ah unexpectedly asked.

“What about the hairdryer?” I replied, still massaging her shoulders.

“It’s not working suddenly! I thought I told you that before I went in to bathe?” She said as she gave me a look.

“Oh? OH! That was what I was trying to remember! Sorry, I forgot.” I said as I quickly went over to the phone and made my request known to room service.

 

After thanking the hotel staff who came up to exchange the hairdryers, I brought it over to Rae Ah. Taking the hairdryer and plugging it into the power socket, I took control of the hairdryer and stood behind her.

“Welcome to Cho Kyuhyun’s salon.” I said with a bow and a smile before switching on the hairdryer.

I saw Rae Ah giggling through the reflection at my humor and I smiled, seeing her enjoying herself.

With the noise coming from the hairdryer, I assume Rae Ah won’t be able to hear anything. So I spoke confidently but quietly.

“Rae Ah. Thank you for getting married with me. You have no idea how much you complete me. This feeling of being together had always scared me but you made it possible. You’re the reason I wake up each day ever since we got together. Up to now, I’m still recovering from the fact that you are my wife and we’re together. I thought I would just live my life as a loner. I never knew such a girl like you existed.” I said softly as I dried her hair.

Rae Ah kept her eyes closed as I looked to the reflection. So I continued, thinking she couldn’t hear.

“Sometimes I think this is all a dream and I might wake up one day and find myself alone. I think that will be the most painful thing ever. Please don’t ever leave me. I promise to be by your side forever.” I whispered before I flicked the hairdryer switch off.

“There.” I said, placing the hairdryer done on the dressing table.

Rae Ah slowly opened her eyes.

She stood up and hugged me instantly.

“Hahah, is this way you thank the hairdresser at the salon? If you are then I think I need to speak with them about the hugging.” I said as I placed my arms around her.

“I heard every single word.” She breathed.

My eyes widened. “W-What word?” I lied.

“Kyu. Don’t try to lie. It won’t help you at all. I heard every single word that you said to me just now while you were drying my hair.”

“You d-did?” She heard every single word? Great, Cho Kyuhyun. You are such a genius. How could you assume that she couldn’t hear a thing just because it was a hairdryer?

She placed her chin on my shoulders. “I think it should be the other way around.”

“Hmm? What do you mean?” I asked, puzzled by her statement.

“I should be the one recovering from the fact that I found someone like you who accepts me for who I am and in whatever I have been through.” Rae Ah said as she kept her hands tightly secure at my waist.

“You never showed me any exception for being an idol and I liked that. It was something that was hard to come by. Most of the girls that I have met are usually talking to me about my career and stuff. We never talked about anything else.” I explained.

“So you only liked me because of that aspect?” Rae Ah said as she pulled away, hands still at my waist.

One of my hands rose and rested on her cheek. “Of course not, it was that aspect that attracted me to you. Have you not counted the number of times I have said ‘I love you’ to you? You are not giving me enough credit.” I said as I pecked her forehead, caressing her cheek.

“I did. That’s why we’re married!” She roared.

I laughed. “And that’s why I love you.” I said as I leaned in and placed my lips on hers.

She smiled into the kiss as she broke it, “I love you too.” She said before placing her lips back on mine.

We stayed in that embrace for a while, soaking in the atmosphere before I heard something rumbled.

“You always had to ruin a perfect moment.” I said, pulling away.

“Whoospie.” Rae Ah mouthed as she clutched onto her stomach.

“Look who is hungry. Come; let’s head down to the street café just down the road.” I said as Rae Ah went to change.

 

 

Someone’s POV

I flipped through the magazine and it was a cover story of the wedding couple. That wedding couple.

 I took out my red marker and drew a cross over the faces. It was disgusting. How could such a thing happen? I will not let their happiness last long. I will create a hell that they have never experienced before just for them. Such a tramp!

After all that you have done, you think you deserve such happiness? I don’t think so.

So now you are happily married? HAH. Not for long. I will make sure; everything will not go as smoothly as you want it to be. Now, let’s see where is the yoga studio…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

Kyuhyun made a weibo account and it seems like he prefers it over twitter! That annoying brat. Annnnnnd, he actually replied a fan through a private message! How lucky! :) 

Heeheee. Still debating over how many chapters for this story. 

Commmmmmmmment! 

 

 

Xoxo.