The Separation.

Recording The Memories

 

“I want a divorce!” I shouted as I struggled in my mother’s and Kim Mi’s arms.

“I don’t want to see him. I don’t want. I want my baby.” I cried. This is my second miscarriage.

I don’t want to see Kyuhyun anymore. After what happened at the café.

 

“M-Mara?” I gasped.

“You two know each o-other?” Kyuhyun asked, standing up immediately.

“S-She is in my yoga class.” I said as I looked at the both of them back and forth.

What was Mara doing there?

 “Hello there, Mrs Cho. It seems like your husband has been feeling a little lonely these few days but don’t worry, I was there.” She suddenly said, slithering her arms around Kyuhyun, pressing her entire body against him.

 “Baby? What’s this all about? Why are you two together?” I asked.

“W-We-..” Kyuhyun started talking but Mara cut him off.

“We are together.” She announced.

“He says I’m more beautiful than you. I’m cuter and I’m better in bed.” Mara snared.

“Plus, he says he loves me more.”

My heart shattered into a million pieces. What did she just say?

I turned to look at Kyuhyun with tears b at my eyes.

“W-What? You said that to her?” My body was shaking so badly, I was crying.

“He wants to divorce you.” Mara explained.

It took all my energy in my body for me to comprehend that statement. Kyuhyun didn’t want me anymore. He cheated on me.

 

“Shhhh, everything is fine. Everything is okay.” Kim Mi said as she cooed me to sleep.

I grew tired suddenly, the reality of the struggling and kicking and squirming finally hit me, and I was exhausted.

“I don’t want to see him ever again.” I said softly before going into a deep sleep.

 

“I’ll just sign here?” I asked the lawyer.

“Yes and we will deliver this to Mr Cho Kyuhyun.”

I nodded my head. “Do you mind delivering this by the end of the week instead of immediately? I don’t care about any conditions. I just want a divorce.” I said as I handed my lawyer back the papers.

“No problem.” He said before placing the documents into his suitcase as he took his leave.

“Who was that?” Kim Mi said as she came into the room, holding a bouquet of sunflowers.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Kyuhyun asked me to bring this to you.” She said, placing them in my lap. I took the bouquet and placed it by the side instead.

“Rae Ah, you are really divorcing Kyuhyun?” Kim Mi caught on fast.

“Don’t you ever say his name in front of me ever again.” I spat back.

“I don’t want to hear anything that is related to him, do you understand?”

“Rae Ah! You guys are a married couple. You should talk it out.”

“Mind your own business.” I remained indifferent.

“If you continue to be like this Kim Mi, I won’t even tell you anything in future.” I threatened.

“Don’t you think that’s too rash a decision to make?” She asked.

“I don’t care.”

“The doctor says you can be discharged. He has already informed Kyuhyun.” Kim Mi said, taking a seat by my bedside.

“What?” I sat up immediately.

I stood up and went to the cabinet, taking out my personal belongings.

“Where are you going?” Kim Mi asked, standing by my side.

“I don’t want him to find me.” I said.

“Where will you go?” She held my hand, stopping me.

“Anywhere, as long as he can’t find me.” I said.

 

Kim Mi’s POV

I drove Rae Ah back to her mother’s place. The car ride was silent. I don’t know how to talk her out of her decision but it seems like the miscarriage was a huge blow to her since it was her second time losing her child. She seemed to be more withdrawn than her first time. I’m afraid that she might sink into depression like the previous time.

I mean if it was me, I would act the same way I guess.

As I dropped Rae Ah off at her house, her mother was coming out of the driveway with two huge luggages and placing it in the boot of a taxi.

“Where are you going?” I asked her.

“I’ll call you when I reach, alright?” She said coldly.

“This is not the way you treat your best friend, Choi Rae Ah.”

“I’m sorry Kim Mi. This is the most I can tell you.” She said as she quickly left my car and ran over to the taxi.

Rae Ah was leaving the country? Where could she go? I guess she really doesn’t want Kyuhyun to find her. Sigh.

I better inform Do Jin to tell Kyuhyun!

 

Cho Kyuhyun’s POV

“Kyuhyun, Kim Mi has something to tell you.” Do Jin said as he quickly hand me his phone.

“Kim Mi?” I said as I took his phone, placing it at my ear.

“Hello?”

“Cho Kyuhyun! Rae Ah is on her way to the airport now! She is leaving the country! Go and stop her now!” Kim Mi shouted into the phone.

My eyes widened as I gave Do Jin his phone quickly and left the place.

“Kyuhyun! Where are you going?” He shouted.

“Airport! Rae Ah is leaving!” I shouted back.

 

I got into a taxi and made my way to the airport as fast as possible. Standing at the departure hall, I ran along all the rows, none of the ladies captured my attention.

I ran to the eateries and to the duty free stores. Rae Ah was not there.

Until I saw a lady pulling her luggage, her height was just right, her hair length was the same.

I quickly ran up to her, “Love!”

She turned around immediately and my smile fell.

“Sorry, I got the wrong person.” I said, identifying the wrong person.

“Choi Rae Ah!” I shouted.

“Where are you!” I didn’t care about people staring at me, I wanted to see Rae Ah, I needed to stop her. She can’t leave me just like that. I won’t allow it.

“Choi Rae Ah! Come out now! I love you! You can’t do this!” I yelled with all my might.

 

Choi Rae Ah’s POV

“Choi Rae Ah! Come out now! I love you! You can’t do this!” I turned around as I heard my name.

I gasped. What was Kyuhyun doing at the airport? I was right, Kim Mi would have told him eventually.

Luckily I didn’t tell her where I was headed to. I quickly hid behind a pillar. 

I took my passport and boarding pass out from my handbag.

“You sure about this? Don’t you want to listen to his explanation?” My mother asked.

“No. I don’t want to ever meet him again.” I said as I pulled my mother along and we walked towards the departure gate.

“So… Japan?” My mother said.

“Mhmmmm.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey reades *waves*

I wasn't lying when I said I love cliffhangers. Kyuhyun's birthday is arriving soooon! That annoying little brat. 

  

  

Xoxo.