The Wedding.

Recording The Memories

 

I sat on the chair as I looked over my reflection for the nth time this morning. Sweat beads pooled at the crease of my forehead again. All this waiting was making me tremble. “Rae Ah!” Kim Mi shouted, dragging the make-up artist towards me from across the room.

“I told you to stop being nervous!” She reprimanded me as the make-up artist smiled as she touched up the make-up.

“I’m sorry! For ruining the make-up! I can’t help it! I’m so anxious!” I said as I clasped my palms together.

That was when Kim Mi dragged a chair and sat in front of me, taking my hand into hers. “I understand why you’re nervous. It’s your wedding day! You should be happy! You’re getting married to Cho Kyuhyun! The guy that you’ve been dreaming to marry ever since you heard his voice.”

I narrowed my eyes at Kim Mi. But she was right. I was such a weakness to his voice. The crystal like angel voice of his. I will never forget the first time I heard him singing to me at the blood donation center. It seemed like that happened yesterday!

The way the light shone on his face, and how his eyelashes folded against his skin. I still remembered that moment. And then BAM! The loveliest thing I have ever heard in my life. The tune that echoed in the empty room.

The church bells rang as it jolted me back to reality.

I looked at Kim Mi as she grinned widely.

“It’s time!” She chirped.

I took a deep breath as I held up my gown a little as I left the waiting room.

 

He stood right at the front of the aisle. I could see him. And he looked amazingly gorgeous.

My mother took my hand and placed it on her arms as the flower girl and page boy in front started to walk down.

A familiar tune sprang up in the atmosphere as a voice I recognized started to sing.

 

I'm just listenin' to the clock go tickin'
I am waiting as the time goes by.
I think of you with every breath I take, 
I need to feel your heart be next to mine.
You're all I see, in everything.

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

All the fears you feel inside, 
and all the tears you cry, 
they're ending right here.
I'll heal your heart and soul; 
I'll keep you oh so close.
Don't worry; I'll never let you go.
You're all I need, you're everything.

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

No one else would ever do.
I got a stubborn heart for you.
Call me crazy, but it's true; I love you.
I didn't think that it would be, 
you have made it clear to me.
You're all I need.

I just wanna hold you, 
I just wanna kiss you, 
I just wanna love you all my life.
I normally wouldn't say this, 
but I just can't contain it.
I want you here forever, 
right here by my side.

 

(David Choi ~ By My Side.)

 

With every step I took with my mother by my side, I listened carefully to the words that came out from Kyuhyun. Until I reached the front where I saw Kyuhyun put away the microphone and took my hand from my mother.

“From now on, she’s in your care.” My mother whispered.

“I’ll cherish her.” Was his reply.

I looked up at Kyuhyun through my veil, he was so flawless. I couldn’t stop staring.

“Stop staring.” He whispered over, eyes in front.

“I can’t help it.” I whispered back.

And I saw Kyuhyun smirked.

After what it seemed like an eternity, the priest finally said the words that I’ve been waiting to hear; “I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.”

We turned to each other as I stared up at Kyuhyun once again. Our eyes not taking off each other. He took the veil and very gently held it and placed it over my head.

“You look beautiful.” He said as I smiled.

“You too.” I returned the compliment as Kyuhyun leaned in and placed his lips on mine.

It was the most romantic kiss we ever had! Kyuhyun had never kissed me in this way before.

We pulled away after realizing that we were still in church and in front of many friends and family and few reporters.

Before I knew it, Kyuhyun pulled me into his embrace as everyone continued to cheer and holler.

I wrapped my arms around him, “I like you in a suit.” I praised him.

“Oh? Is it?” He said as he hugged me tighter.

“Mhmm, you have no idea.” I said as I pulled away, placing my hand on his chest, tugging the suit while tiptoeing to give him another kiss.

 

“He hasn’t told you yet?” My mother asked as she helped me out of the wedding gown.

“Nope. He hasn’t. He said it would be surprise.” I said as I changed into a sundress.

Taking out the hair pins in my hair as I let my hair down.

“Call me once you checked in and stuff okay, sweetie?” My mother said.

 I nodded my head as we made our way out to the front porch. A car with the sign ‘Just Married!’ was placed on the back of it.

“Okay! Everyone! Thank you very much and we love you!” Kyuhyun said as he placed his hand on my waist as we waved to everybody.

KimMi gave a signal and more confetti was popped out. I ran forward and gave her a tight hug. “Thank you so much babe!” I said.

“No worries woman! Don’t cry! Or else you will smudge your honeymoon make-up!” She soothed.

“I’ll take care of her.” A voice came from behind as I looked up.

“Do Jin?” Kyuhyun’s manager came.

Kim Mi pulled away from the hug and stood next to him as they held hands.

My jaw dropped immediately.

Kyuhyun came and saw the scene too. “You two? Are going out?” He said as he held mine and pointed to the both of them with his other hand.

Kim Mi blushed red instantly as she giggled. ‘The wedding preparations for the both of you were a matchmaking ground for the both of us.” She said as Do Jin placed his arm around her.

“Awww. So we were Cupid without even knowing.”Kyuhyun announced.

“Take care of her well, alright!” I said to Kyuhyun’s manager as we all laughed.

“Go! You’re going to be late!” My mother and Kyuhyun’s mother shouted as we hugged them before getting into the car.

“So, wedding night? Are you ready?” Kyuhyun said with a lifted eyebrow.

I scoffed. “You mean, you did preparations for tonight?” I smirked.

“Why did I get married to you in the first place? I wonder…” Kyuhyun said, turning his attention to the road.

“Because you love me.” I said, folding my arms across my chest with a pout.

“Oh yes, definitely.” Kyuhyun said as we stopped at a red-light junction.

Turning towards me, he placed his hand on my cheek, “I love you so much, Choi Rae Ah.” Planting a kiss on my lips again.

“I love you too, Cho Kyuhyun. Never forget that.” I whispered back before pulling him into another kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers *waves*

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL! Wheeeeeeeee~ Yay~

Heheheh. You guys are so supportive! In one day, I gained more than 50 subscribers! What did I do to gain such wonderful subscribers and readers? Love you guys! 

Comment~

 

Xoxo.