Chapter 8

Welcome to My World

A/N: Aigooo~ I feel bad for not updating for two weeks :/ But I will treat you guys to two chapters<3  Sorry if they're short. I wanted to write longer, but aissssh schoool . 

(how i feel for not updating in so long)

 

 

 

 

 

The three abnormally tall aliens entered Rini’s apartment. Again, her apartment was not really fancy; just a regular officetel in the city of Seoul, South Korea. Chanyeol huffed as he ducked his head through the short hallway. Rini’s apartment was a sure challenge for his height. At the end of the hall the three brothers entered the living room/kitchen/dining room/room, where everything pretty much happens.

“Try to make yourself at home! Sorry it’s a bit cramped up. Maybe I can try to find larger apartment...” Rini pondered aloud as she thought about the cost of living three, but soon to be twelve alien boys.

“So this is how homes look like on earth. I imagine them bigger.” Luhan sighed. He sure had high hopes for earth and so far none of his expectations were met.

“Well I like it Nini! It fits you!” Sehun smiled.

“Thanks Sehunnie oppa.” Rini smiled and plopped onto the couch.

Chanyeol took a seat next to her and tried to adjust himself for comfort; the many struggles for tall Chanyeol.

“Oppa are you okay?” Rini noticed his discomfort.

Chanyeol chuckled, “Haha yeah! I’m not use to everything being so congested.” He smiled weakly to reassure that he was okay.

“So Nini where is the rest of EXO?” Sehun titled his head to the side.

“That is a good question.  I have been searching for all twelve of you for a few years now. Chanyeol oppa was the first one I found. Luckily I managed to find you two in the same day.”

“Yeah I’m glad too. Who knows where we will end up when we wake up from this deep sleep.” Luhan grinned.

“Maybe a famous KPOP group..” Chanyeol joked. Luhan rolled his eyes.

Rini sighed, “So now I have to find the others.”

“You mean we, Rini.” Sehun corrected her.

“Ah, aniya you guys can just work on getting your powers back.”

“Our powers?” The three alien brothers confusingly questioned. At the same time they try to produce their powers from the palm on of their hand. Nothing appeared.

“WHAT?!” in unison they exclaimed.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR POWERS?!” Chanyeol yelled. Multiple times he tried to make a little flame appear from his hand, but nothing would appear.

“NINI!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Sehun was on the verge of tears. He clings onto Rini for his dear life.

“EARTH, YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME!!!!” Luhan exclaimed.

“I don’t know what really happened, but Ajusshi said something about you guys losing your powers. I don’t know how to bring it back. I’m not sure if my powers are working.” Rini stared at her own hand. She has not attempted her powers in a very long time.

“Well this is going to be difficult to defeat Atticus.” Luhan grumbled, “But anyway Rini let’s not worry about our powers. First we need to find the rest of our brothers, and then we can worry about our powers and getting back to EXO planet after. We need the rest of them to save our worlds.”

Rini nodded. *Yes, that is more important right now. I just hope we can find everyone in time*