Chapter 12

Welcome to My World

 

It was a nice sunny, chilly day when Rini and Luhan stepped out of their apartment. Luhan put out his arm towards her.  Rini looked back at her apartment complex and wasn’t sure if this was a good idea.

“Lulu oppa, are you sure it’s okay to leave them at home?” Rini nervously asked as she accepted his offer and linked arms with him. Luhan nodded and genuinely flashed his signature smile, “Of course! I won the bet so I get to take you out for a date. Unless you don’t wanted to go with Sehun or Chanyeol..”

Rini eyes widen and shook her head, “Omo! No it’s not like that oppa! I’m glad I get to spend time with you. It was pretty sad seeing Sehunnie oppa and Yeolie oppa down when we left.”

Luhan chuckled, “Don’t worry. D.O. and Kris gege can take of those two babies. Let’s go!”

Rini smiled, but a scene of Sehun and Chanyeol whining to D.O. and Kris popped into her head. She scratch her head and shook off the thought. She did not want to ruin this “date” with Luhan.

 

 

The two aliens stood in front of an ice rink. They entered the building, grabbed their skates, and sat on an empty bench. None of them has ever skated on ice or even with a blade on the bottom of the shoe. Finally, managing to tie up the boot the two helped each other and wobbled over to the rink.

“Op-op-oppa..I’m scared to fall.” Rini struggled to keep her balance.

“Don’t worry I got you! And if I fall I won’t take you down with me.” Luhan said reassuringly.

“I’ll probably fall with you..” Rini muttered and carefully stepped onto the ice.

The two held onto the wall as the other skaters passed them back freely. Even little kids were passing them. Luhan was the first one to be bold and stepped away from the wall.

“NINI! LOOK! I CAN SKATE!!”

Rini turned her head and saw Luhan standing on his own two feet without any help...until a random boy ran into him.

“OMO! LULU OPPA!” Rini gasped loudly and purposely fell and crawled over to him. There was no way she can make it to him by standing, even if he was only like three feet away. She helped him sit up while Luhan just rubbed his lower back.

“Sorry, dude. Didn’t see you there.” The fellow who bumped into Luhan said as he put his hand out. Luhan accepted his offer. He looked up and was very pleased to see who it was. *I knew you would be here. There is no way you could stay away from the cold*

“Mi lady.” He put out his other hand to Rini. Rini shyly looked up and saw it was Xiu Min. She felt heat being produce against her chest as the necklace began to glow. Luhan noticed the necklace then looked at Xiu Min. He had no clue who they were.  Xiu Min pulled Rini up on her two feet. Trying to gain her balance, she held onto Xiu Min for support.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know how to skate.” Rini blushed out of embarrassment.

“Oh it’s alright! Ice skating is challenge, but I promise you it gets easier if you keep practicing. Want me to show you?” he asked filled with energy. Then he remembered the guy he bumped into, “Unless yer boyfriend doesn’t want me to take you away.”

“Oh we’re not dating.” Luhan and Rini said in unison.

Xiu Min was pleased, “Cool, then shall I steal her?”

Rini was about speak up, but Luhan beat her to it. “Go ahead. Nini I’m gonna take a mini break.”

“Yay! Let’s go!” Xiu Min grabbed her hand and speedily skated away.

“WAAAH! HOLD ON!!!” Rini exclaimed as she held onto Xiu Min’s hand for dear life.

Luhan sighed, “Xiu Min you never changed.” He pulled his phone out of his pocket and put it against his ear, “Yes Sehun?”

“Get back here, something is wrong with Sehun.” Kris said then immediately hung up.

Luhan quickly got off the ice and dashed back home. 

 

 

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I know I haven't been updating for awhile since midterms just passed...but hey I'm done and I'm on spring break! I will update as much as I can! Hopefuly this homework I got does not effect my updating (or laziness).  Anyway I hope you like this short chappie! I love you guise<3