Chapter 13

Welcome to My World

 

“Hyung it hurts!!!!!”

“Keep still! If you keep moving you’re gonna make it worst.” D.O. sighed as he walked over to Sehun who was lying down in pain.

“But hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Aish! Sehun be quiet! I called Luhan and he’s coming home now.” Kris spat out in annoyance. He glared at his “baby” brother.

“Nini isn’t coming?!?!?!?!” Sehun pouted through the crucial pain he was going through.

“She probably is.” D.O. tried to comfort him.

Luhan bust down the door and ran to the living room. “What’s going on?!”

“WHERE’S NINI?!?!?!!” Sehun jolted up from his position which gave him whiplash, “Ooooooow…”
D.O. sighed and helped him back down to his original position.

“Sehun said he started to have massive pain after trying to reconnect with his powers.” Kris explained calmly.

“Was he able to stir up some kind of wind?”

“NO!! It felt like something is holding me back from using it.” Sehun rested his hand on his forehead and attempted to ignore the pain.

Luhan nodded and looked around the room, “Where is Chanyeol?”

“Oh he’s on the roof trying to produce some spark of flame.” D.O. answered him casually. The two elder aliens stared at their smart, yet innocent younger brother; no it’s not Sehun. Realizing what D.O. just said he joined Kris and Luhan upstairs to the roof, leaving poor Sehun alone.

“CHANYEOL!!”

Chanyeol sat crisscross apple sauce in the middle of the roof concentrating to produce some kind of flame from the palm on his hand. He looked up at saw his three elder brothers worriedly looking at him. “Oh hey guys!”

*Phew, at least he’s not in pain like Sehun.* they all thought.

 

 

“Hey I’m finally getting the hang of this!!” Rini squealed as skated 3 mph. Xiu Min, who was stood next to her let out a chuckled, “Why don’t you try to go faster?”

Rini shook her head, “Na uh! I like this!”

“But the younger kids are going past you.”

Rini looked around and it was true, kids zoomed pass her. Even an old lady passed her. *Sigh, I’m hopeless. Hmm now I wonder where is Lulu oppa.*Looking left and right, there was no sight on him anywhere.  “Where did he go?”
A kid zoomed pass Rini, which made her lose her balance in the process. “AHH! XIU MIN!” Rini arms flung out towards him. Xiu Min reflexes kicked in while Rini toppled onto him, which made him fell also.

“Oof~”

“Omo, I am so sorry..” Rini frowned as she wiped off some ice off his forehead.

Xiu Min felt an electric shock from Rini’s touch. He stared at the girl on top of him and smirked, “Nini, what have you been eating? It feels like you gain weight.”

Rini eyebrows furrowed, “YAH! I don’t eat as much as you!”

Xiu Min chuckled, “That’s my Nini.”

Rini glared at him, till she realized what he just said. “You remember me?”

“Of course! Why would I ever forget you?”

Instantly she wrapped her arms around him and beamed with joy. *Yes! He remembers me!!!* Xiu Min noticed people were staring at their little moment, but he could care less. He was just happy to see his favorite girl.

 

 

“WE’RE HOME!!...OMO! What happened to my door?!”

Rini rushed inside her apartment with a worried Xiu Min trailed behind her. The two scanned the apartment and found a sleeping Sehun on the ground. Xiu Min walked over to him and kicked his side, “Yah. Sehun wake up.”

“Mmm..five more minutes..” Sehun grumbled still asleep.

Xiu Min was about to kick him harder, but Rini stopped him. “Let me.” She offered. Xiu Min shook his head and stepped back. Rini bent down and leaned closely to Sehun’s ear. “Sehunnie oppa, Nini’s home and she brought your favorite bubble tea.”

Immediately Sehun woke up and jolted up from his position. “WHERE!? NINI!!!!!” He pulled her up and spun her around with his arms tightly around her.

“Waah! Oppa put me down!” She squealed in delight. Sehun obeyed her orders and placed her back on her own two feet .

“Yah maknae, did you already forget about me?” Xiu Min raised an eyebrow.

“Hyung!!!!!” Sehun cried out of glee and hugged his little big brother.

“Yah! Just because you tower over us average height, doesn’t mean you can squeeze the living life out of me.” Xiu Min pushed his younger brother off him. Sehun pouted a bit. Giving in Xiu Min ruffled his hair to reassure he missed him too.

Rini rejoined the two aliens after searching the whole apartment for the other aliens, “I’m sorry to break up the lovely bromance, but what happened to my door and where is everyone??”

“Well to answer the door question, Luhan kicked it down when he came back after Kris hyung called him to come home when I was in pain. Second question, everyone left me to look for Chanyeol after they noticed him missing. But he was on the roof. I assume they are all still there.”  Sehun answered her sweetly.

Rini tried to process what Sehun just told her then dashed to the roof. Once she got there she saw all the boys sitting in a circle, crisscross applesauce, meditating? Rini tip toed her way towards them quietly.

“Rini I can feel your presence.” D.O. grinned without opening his eyes or turning his head to look at her.

“Ugh, darn you and your freaking earth powers.” Rini murmured.

“I wish I had my earth powers, it looks like some of it is coming back or maybe that’s just my natural instinct.” D.O. sighed, opened his eyes, and faced her.

“What are you guys doing anyway?” She joined their circle.

“We were thinking of ways to gain our powers back. As soon as we started to produce something, we felt a tug in us that won’t let us release it.” Kris ruffled his hair out of frustration.

Rini frowned; she knew how hard and difficult the process will be just to regain their powers back. Rini stared at her hand; she couldn’t even produce her own power.

“Nini..” Rini snapped out of her thoughts from Luhan’s voice. “I’m sorry I left you at the rink with poor Xiu Min.”

Rini smiled, “Its fine. Xiu Min oppa was there to protect me when I fell.”

“Oh you found that baozi?” Kris asked.

“Yah! Is this really the kind of greeting I get when I come back?”

“Hyung welcome back!!” D.O. and Chanyeol happily greeted.

“Thank you! It’s better than Sehun or Kris greeting.” Xiu Min rolled his eyes and gave high fives to all his brothers.

Rini questioned out of curiosity after not seeing Sehun, “Did you leave him all alone again?”

“Of course. Who else would watch our home without a door?” Xiu Min glared towards Luhan.

Luhan turned a shade of pink and nervously glanced at Rini. “Nini…I’m sorry again.. Duizhang said it was an emergency.”

Rini giggled, “Its fine. Just please fix my door so we won’t have to keep Sehun to take guard. He isn’t a very good guard since he was asleep when we found him.”

“Maybe it’s time to start house hunting again.” Chanyeol pondered aloud.

“Mmm good idea yeol. We are getting bigger.” D.O. nodded in agreement.

Everyone else nodded. They looked at Rini who just sat there listening to their conversation. They waited for her input. “Mmm, tomorrow it is!”

 

 

A/N: Yesssh another long chapter<3 I hope it wasn't too boring and I hope you guiseee enjoyed it! See Sehun's okieee he was just neglected a lot in this chapter ^^'

Now go show some love by commenting and subscribing becasue Kris wants you too<3 (while i go eat and watch how I met your mother ;D)