Chapter 4

Welcome to My World

 

Present

Rini could not stop smiling, even though her cheek muscles were hurting. She looked down at the necklace as it was shining brightly. *Thank you for bringing him to me first.* She tucked the necklace back under her white V-neck shirt and fixed the beanie on her head. The excitement grew inside of her.

She has not seen any of the EXO boys for years.

As she prepared herself to face the first boy out of the twelve she must save, she reminisced to the past.

 

Past

Right smacked in the center of the field Rini sat crisscross, meditating. Taking deep breathes she focused all her energy in the center of her body.

“RINI!!!!!”

She blocked out the voice of whoever was calling her name. The voice called her name again, and again, and again, and again. A little frustrated she opened her eyes and twelve figures were standing in front of her.

“Yes?” she asked nicely, trying not to lose her patience.

“Can we play with you??” asked a happy Chanyeol. 

Before she even answered the eleven bothers smiled innocently along with Chanyeol. Rini grunted, “Fine.”

“Yay!!! Let’s play hide and seek!" Sehun suggested. Everyone agreed and made Suho count first.

"For the rules. No powers and you must stay outside within our home." Suho said before counting. "One, two, three..."

Everyone dashed off to find a hiding spot. Chanyeol grabbed Rini's hand and pulled her away from everyone else. "Come on Riri! I know a good hiding spot!" 

 

"My cottage is a good hiding spot?" Rini's questioned. Chanyeol shook his head, "Ani. Behind your cottage is a place my favorite spot that no one comes too." 

 

"You don't have to bring me here if this is your hiding spot." 

"Well I want too. I only bring people who are special to me." Chanyeol peered down to her and beamed. Rini turned crimson from his words. No guy as ever said that to her, yet. They walked a bit deeper into the forest behind the cottage. The tall trees hovered over them with the sun shining through the leaves and branches. A trail led towards Chanyeol secret spot. 

Soon they faced a lake with a small island in the middle of it. Chanyeol helped Rini into the boat and paddled over to the island. From afar the island was very green and had a homey feel. Chanyeol parked the boat against the sand and lifted Rini out; again making her turned a deep shade of pink. 

"Here we are!" Chanyeol smiled and led her towards a small cabin. 

"Omo! Chanyeol this place looks wonderful!!!" 

"I found this island when I was little. I was ditching training, because I got mad at appa. I come here to blow off some steam or to get away. I build this cabin too. Just in case when the weather gets bad while I'm here. You are the first person I ever brought here. I wanna share this place with you. If you ever get mad or just want time for yourself then my island always welcomes you!"

Rini smiled at his little story. "Thank you, Chanyeol oppa! I feel honored for letting me be here."

"Well I told you, you are special to me. Here let’s rename the island to Riyeol Island! This isn't just mine anymore. I'm sharing it with you." Chanyeol nodded happily. Rini were touched by his sincere words. She placed her hand over his, which surprised him. They smiled at each other until dawn; and when Suho could not find them. 

 

Present

Rini confidently walked up to him. "Hi!" The boy glanced down at her and smiled, "Hi!"

"Um. I know this is random but do you wanna go grab some coffee?" Rini nervously asked. 

His smile turned into a bigger smile. *This pretty girl is asking to me to get coffee with her.* "Sure. What's your name?"

"I'm Rini. How about you?" 

"I'm Chanyeol!"

A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long to be posted! College is starting soon and I got caught up with the packing and being lazy ><  AND special thank you to iheartkpop145 for my first up vote! You really made my day<3 Oh! Thank you for the subscribers too!!! You guys are the best!