Chapter 3

Welcome to My World

A/N: This was one loooong chapter, but I hope you like it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

 

Past

Living with the EXO boys has been a real adventure. Only a few weeks past and Rini was smiling and laughing almost every second. She found their presence enjoyable to always be around with. The whole invasion in Aros has not left her mind, but she felt safer here at EXO planet.

Rini skipped through the mini forest that was behind the main castle of the EXO boys and past a medium size garden filled with tulips, sunflowers, and so much more. She noticed a figure tending some flowers. Smiling and quietly, Rini snuck up behind him. Before she could even scare him, he chuckled.

“Rini-ah, you are not quiet.” D.O. smiled. He patted the ground to make sure the soil was even out.

“Aish! I was sure I was quiet as a mouse D.O. oppa!” Rini pouted, squatting next to him.

“Remember my power is earth. I can feel the vibration of anything and everything.” D.O. winked.

“Even a mouse?” she asked, raising your eyebrow.

“Even a mouse.” He confirmed which made him laugh.  

Rini smiled and helped him tend the other flowers by watering them. She gazed at the flowers as she remembered the ones back home in Aros. Every morning before training she would go out to the garden lay there as she reminisced the days of her mother when she was still alive. A tear escaped her eye; Rini quickly wiped it away before D.O. noticed.

“Rini-ah, what is your power?” D.O. broke the silence between them two.

Rini thought about it, *I’m not really supposed to tell anyone I’m one of the special kids. But it’s D.O. oppa. I trust him.* Secretly Rini copied his power. She poked his shoulder and showed him a flower appearing from her hand. D.O. was surprised. “You have the same power as me?”

She giggled, “Yes and no. Ah, oppa I’m gonna find the rest of the guys okay?”

D.O. bobbed his head and watched her walked away. “She has the same powers as me, but then again doesn’t? That’s confusing.” He scratched his head and pondered about it.

 

 

Rini wander around for a bit before heading to the main house for lunch. She knew most of the EXO boys were out for training. She felt the ground shook for a minute and got nervous. *Please don’t let this be another invasion* Rini heard the sound of fighting.

She followed the sound and saw lightening and fire clashing together. Without noticing, a huge fire ball came plunging towards her. Rini saw a shadow hovered over her body. She glanced up; eyes widen and froze out of fear. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed her frozen body and teleported her to a different place.

“YAH! THAT WAS OUT OF BOUNDS!!!” Xiu Min exclaimed pointing towards the trees.

“ANI!” Chanyeol crossed his arms and pouted. 

Rini appeared right in the middle of a big green field during the two brother’s quarrel. Chen and Suho were just standing there trying to calm them down. Kai was beside Rini with his arm around protectively around her waist.

The two fighting brother’s eyes lighten up as they saw Rini. “Omo! Riri! What are you doing here and why does Kai have his arm around you?!?!?!?!!?”

Rini looked down at her waist and there it was Kai’s arm. Kai blushed, but hid it very well and removed his arm. “You idiot almost hit her with your fire ball.”

“OMO! I DID?!” Chenyeol gasped. He ran over to her and checked if she was okay. “Gwaenchana?!?!?!”

Rini chuckled before nodding. “Nae! I’m fine! I was surprised that’s all. What are you guys doing anyway?”

“Just having a friendly battle.” Leader boy smiled.

“Ah chincha?? Can I join?” Rini asked with hopefulness.

“Eh? Are you sure you wanna play with us? We don’t go easy on each other.” Chen asked. “Especially, we don’t want you to get hurt.”

She walked over to Chen with a smirk on her face.  “Pu-lease. I’m pretty sure I can beat you.”

Chen put his hands up in defense. “Fine be my guest. You can be in Suho’s team.”

“Yay!!! Riri is in our team!!!” Xiu Min cheered. She giggled at his silliness and walked over to her teammates. She examined her battle buddies; Suho’s power was water and Xiu Min’s power was frost. She thought about her current power if it could help them out. Suho quickly explained the ground rules.

“So how can I be in your services today?” Rini gathered her hair up in a ponytail and secured it with a teal ribbon that was around her tiny wrist. Xiu Min watched her and blushed, *Riri’s so pretty without even trying.* Suho noticed Xiu Min and chuckled, *Oh Rini, you don’t know what you done to my brothers and I.*

Innocent and did not know what they were thinking about Rini stood there waiting for a response. “So what can I do?”

“Umm what’s your power again?” Suho snapped out of his thoughts.

She hesitated to tell them. *But they’re my Oppa’s. They are going to know sooner or later.* “Which can assess you two: water, earth, frost, teleportation, or lightening?”

“What you can all of those?! I thought we can only be born with one power.” Xiu Min questioned confusingly.

Suho looked at Rini and smirked. *I knew it. No wonder you were different. You’re one of them* “What’s your current power?”

“Earth.” Rini casually said and tossed her pony tail behind her. *Looks like the leader caught on quick*

“Current power?? Huh?!” Now Xiu Min was even more confused.

“Good enough.” Suho nodded. The two of you looked at Xiu Min, he was still lost.

“Just fight.” Suho told him. Rini patted his head. Xiu Min slowly nodded and got in position. The two teams faced each other.

“You guys ready to lose?” Chanyeol smirked.

“Nope, but I know you guys are gonna.” Rini said innocently. Chanyeol kept that smirk on his face; he found her very amusing. *She is very different from most girls I met.*

As confident as he was, Chanyeol made the first move. He shot a flame towards Suho, but Suho dodge it while Xiu Min turned it into ice. Chen had a huge ball of lightening and ready to throw it at Suho or Xiu Min while they were busily fighting Kai and Chanyeol. Using all her strength, Rini pulled a bolder from the other side of the field and threw it against Chen’s lightening ball that he just bolted towards Xiu Min. The lightening ball crashed into the bolder and exploded. Rini quickly gathered all the pieces of the bolder and bind them back together before it hit the ground or anyone. Chen was surprised. *So she has the power of earth, interesting.* He thought. She placed the bolder down gently and noticed Kai about to teleport with Chanyeol over to Suho. Rini kicked the ground which tripped Kai and Chanyeol. They fell. Chen stopped gathering lightening and sighed. *She’s good.*

“Awh danggit Riri! We were about to unleash our ultimate weapon!!” Chanyeol whined like a five year old.

Rini giggled, “Let me guess, it was your super-secret sneak attack?”

“….NO!” Chanyeol scoffed.

The ground under Rini lifted her up to Chanyeol’s height. She patted his head. “Well oppas, I am hungry so I’m gonna head to main house for lunch! Have fun battling!” She bid them a farewell and skipped off.

“That Rini is really something.” Chen said as he watched her figure disappear.

“She’s one of the legends.” Suho murmured.

“Legends?” Kai questioned.

“Ah, appa has some more explaining to do. Come on kids! One more battle before we go to training.”

The guys shrugged and began their epic battle once more.

 

The home of the EXO boys was pretty similar to her home back in Aros. The walls were built high and had an ancient feel to it. Rini walked inside their castle. The interior was breathtaking.  It had a very modern feel with black and white photos hanging on the wall. She passed the boys training hall. Every room had glass walls so you could observe. The two makanaes were in one room as they lounged and carelessly trained. Tao kept throwing multicolor rose petals in the air and would freeze only one color at a time while the rest of the petals fell to the ground. Sehun made mini tornados on the palm on of his hand. Rini watched them in fascination.

Sehun eyes lit up; he was the first to notice her. “Nini!!!!” He shot up from his seat and ran over to her.

Tao let all the petals fell to the ground. He too was also happy to even focus when he saw her. “Nini, what are you doing here?”

“Just passing by. I’m gonna get some lunch. I’m starving.” Rini replied as she rubbed her stomach.

“Can we join you?” Sehun asked sweetly.

Rini nodded, “Of course, the more and merrier.”

Sehun linked to one of her arms while Tao went to the other side and did the same. They both had a grinned on their face. Rini chuckled. *These two are so adorable.*The three of them happily entered the main dining hall. They were greeted by: Lay, Kris, Baekhyun, and Luhan.

“Omo! Oppa’s are you done with training already??” Rini questioned as she took a seat at the table.

Baekhyun smiled his signature smile, according to Chanyeol it makes all the girls fall for him and his cuteness…along with the rest of the EXO boys. “Yep!”

The rest of the EXO boys trudged into the room wearing weary expressions, except for D.O. He was perfectly fine. One by one they plopped into their seat and let out a grunt.

“What’s wrong with you five?” Kris asked.

“We just had a battle. Suho’s team cheated again.” Chanyeol glared at Xiu Min.

“Yah! Don’t be upset we beat you fair and square.” Xiu Min proudly said. “Right Riri??”

Chanyeol turned to her and tried to do aeygo, which failed. Rini let out a chuckle. “Oppa, you know we beat you.”  

“Hmmm you let Rini play?” Lay looked up from his food and eyed Kris. He could tell he was not happy to hear about that.

“Kris I know you are over protected with Rini, but everything was fine.” Leader boy, Suho explained before things got out of hand.

“I know, but you know why she mustn’t use her powers. It’s too dangerous, even here in EXO. If anyone from Nuvia found out she’s here then we are in big trouble.”

Everyone was still as a flamingo. Tension was in the air, thanks to Kris. Rini nervously looked around at the table. They were looking back at her and their elder brothers.

“How can Riri’s powers be dangerous?” D.O. took the chance to break the tension.

“She’s one of the special children.” Suho calmly replied to D.O.’s question. Kris shot him a glare. “Kris it’s about time we tell the rest of them the truth about her. But Rini are you okay with this?”

“Of course Suho oppa! My father and ajusshi trust you twelve to protect me. You guys would have to find out sooner or later.” Rini smiled innocently.

“Thanks Rini.” Suho turned back his attention to Kris. Kris sighed and nodded. “Rini isn’t an ordinary girl like everyone else here at EXO planet. She is one of the seven saviors.”

Now all attention back was on Rini. Rini weakly smiled. “Ehehe, surprise?”

“Seven saviors…what number are you?” Baekhyun asked.

“The seventh.”

“YOU’RE THE LAST ONE?!”

“Calm down Chanyeol.”  Suho placed a hand on his shoulder.

“Calm down?! She’s the last one! We have to guard her life!” He exclaimed.

“You see why we didn’t tell you guys earlier?” Kris muttered.

Rini panicked. “Chanyeol oppa please calm down! It’s not the end of the world (yet). Look I’m perfectly safe with you guys and nothing is going to happen. I am sure my father is doing his best back home to make peace so I can return home.”

But she spoke too soon. EXO’s king/the boy’s father marched right into the main hall. His expression was very serious. Well there goes the tension again.

“My sons and Rini-ah, quickly gather your things and meet me in the secret dungeon.”

“Appa what’s wrong?” Chen asked.

“Atticus is on his way to EXO.”

 

 

“Mianhae ajusshi.. It’s all my fault we have to leave..” Rini couldn’t face him in the eye.

“Nonsense Rini. Your father and I knew he will return one day. Right now we need to get you and my sons out of here. I know they are ready to fight Atticus’s monsters, but right now is not time.” He said and glanced at his twelve sons who were settling in the transporter. He turned back to Rini and gripped her shoulders. “Rini you are the key to saving EXO and Aros when the time comes. I have to send you to another planet that is far, far away from here. When you get to that planet, you will be separated from the boys. It’s your job to find all twelve of them. The only problem is they will lose their memory and won’t remember they have met you or how to use their power. I know you can regain their memories. With the twelve of them by your side, you will come back and defeat Atticus. You are the seventh savior for a reason.”

Rini stared at him. *Well thanks for rubbing my destiny in my face.* “I’ll do my best ajusshi. But will you be okay?”

“Of course. I’ll be with your father.”

Rini wasn’t sure how to feel about that, for she doesn’t exactly know how her father is doing. She snapped out of her thoughts when he placed a necklace in her hand. She examined it closely.

“You see the spiral that is surrounding the dot in the triangle? There are twelve spirals. Every time you get close to one of the boys it will light up. This is your guide and a gift from you mother.” He smiled.

“Umma? But how? Huh?!” Rini was utterly confused.

He patted her head and urged her towards the transporter. The twelve boys smiled at her as she stepped on. Rini acknowledge them.

“Okay boys, I trust you with Rini’s life in your hands. Watch out for her in this new world. It’s very different from ours.” He said to his loyal sons.

“Nae.” They nodded. After pressing a few buttons he waved them a goodbye.

Present

Rini paid close attention to necklace as it started to glow. She looked up and smiled. *Who knew you’ll be the first one I’ll find*