Chapter 5

Welcome to My World

 

Present
 
Entering the coffee shop Rini left Chanyeol to order while he was off to find a table for two. As she waited in line she pulled out the necklace. It was still shining brightly. A smile spread across her Justce. 
 
Chanyeol watched the pretty girl who asked him out to coffee. *Hmm. Something seems weird. It's like I know her already, but I don't recall anything about her.* Rini walked towards him with two cups of lattes. "Here you go! I hope you like it!" She said as she handed him the cup. Chanyeol took a sip and was amazed. "This is my favorite flavor!" The happy virus happily chirped.
 
"Well a little birdy told me you loved it." Rini shrugged and took a sip out of her latte. 
 
Chanyeol was intrigued by her reply. *Yeah. I feel like I met her already.* "So why did you ask me out?"
 
Rini thought about it. *Well my huge bushy hair giraffe, you lost all your memory of me, you think you are human when you are completely an alien to this world, and forgot how to work your powers. I'm here to bring the memories back!*
"You seem like an interesting guy to chat with. So I took a shot and asked."
 
Chanyeol grinned, "I'm happy you did ask." 
 
 
 
 
After talking for what seems like hours, the two exited the coffee shop and headed towards the direction of Rini's home. 
 
"Thanks for walking me home. You didn't have too." Rini said. 
 
"Then I wouldn't be a gentlemen. Plus you bought me coffee." Chanyeol winked. 
 
Rini stopped walking and turned towards him. "This is my place." Chanyeol took a glance at it. It was an apartment complex, nothing special. 
 
"Let's hang out again soon?" She asked. Chanyeol nodded vigorously. "Fo sho." 
Rini let out a giggle. *How can this boy be so cool, but yet so adorable forget me. Oh Chanyeol if I knew something that would trigger your memory I will do it.*
 
She snapped out of her thoughts when Chanyeol pulled her into a hug. A spark went off between them. Chanyeol let her go immediately and cleared his throat. Rini was a bit confused, due to she did not feel it. 
 
"Ummm goodnight!" Chanyeol nervously murmured and scurried away. 
 
"But the sun is still out..?" Rini confusingly muttered. She shook it off and went into her apartment. "At least I found one of them."
 
Chanyeol placed his hand over his chest as his heart rapidly beat. He looked at his other hand; the hand that pulled her into a hug. *What was that? That normally doesn't happened.*
Suddenly a sharp pain came across his head. Flashes of multiple memories of him with eleven other guys and this one girl. Everything was blurry to him. 
 
*Why does this keep happening? Who are those boys? Especially who is that girl?* 
 
He felt a vibration in his pocket. Chanyeol pulled out his phone. 
 
To: Chanyeol
From: Rini
 
Hey! Just wanted to say thanks again for saying yes to our coffee date!
I hope we can hang out again!
 
His mood went 360 from confused to happy. 
 
To: Rini 
From: Chanyeol
 
Of course! It was fun hanging out with you! ^_^
How does a boat ride on the Han River tomorrow afternoon sound?
 
Rini instantly replied. 
 
To: Chanyeol
From: Rini
 
Sounds like a second date :)
 
The happy virus shoved his phone back into his pocket and grinned happily like a child receiving candy on the way home. 
 
 
 
A/N: thank youuuu xRawrRiot for the up vote!!!!! I love youuuuuu<3