Chapter 9

Welcome to My World

 

“Nini I don’t want to split up from you.”  Sehun frowned as he held onto Rini’s hand.

Rini used her free hand, got on her tippy toes, and pat the baby makane head, “Hunnie oppa I’m not leaving forever. I just have to buy groceries! Besides you’re going with Lulu and Yeol oppa to search for a new home for when we find the rest of the boys.”

Sehun sniffle and nodded with a pout on his face. “Aigoo~ Stop being so cute!” Rini squealed as he pinched his cheek. Sehun blushed and turned his pout into a smile.

“Ahem!” A jealous Chanyeol cleared his throat, “We should get going now.”

Sehun tried to give Rini the puppy eyes, but she urged him to go with them. “I’ll see you guys back here for dinner.”

“Yeah and if you bump into anyone from EXO remember to call one of us.” Luhan reminded her. They nodded and headed their separate ways.

 

 

 

Rini walked toward the more crowded part of Seoul. With groceries still on her mind, she goes back to her search for the EXO boys. Escaping the crowd Rini slipped into lower murmurs and a random KPOP song playing. Grabbing a cart she made her way through the produce section. *Hmmm..I wonder what kind of food they would eat. I never really pay attention to what they ate back at EXO. All of our food was cooked by the chefs.* Rini was in deep thought and didn’t realize where she was walking too.

“OW!....Oof”

Rini snapped out of her thoughts and her eyes widen. “OMO! I AM SO SORRY! I DID NOT MEAN TO HIT YOU WITH MY CART!!!!” She rushed over to the poor boy she trampled with her cart. The boy grabbed her hand and Rini helped him up. “Omo, I’m so sorry! Please forgive me! I was in deep thought I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings.” Rini bowed over and over again.

“Haha its fine.” He said with gentleness.

Rini straighten herself up right. The two eyes met. Both turned into saucers.

“D-D-D-D.O…” She stuttered. *OMO! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S ACTUALLY HIM!”

D.O. just stared at Rini, slightly turning red at how close they were.

 

 

*Omo she’s pretty..*

 

 

 

“I wonder how Nini is doing..” Sehun huffed out a sigh and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. The three brothers were wandering around the suburban area outside the city of Seoul, searching for the perfect temporary home.

“Sehun, Rini is fine. I’m pretty sure she can manage on her own.” Luhan reminded him calmly for the 757th time.

“Pfft. Someone is in love with her.” Chanyeol murmured in annoyance.

Luhan smirked. “Don’t act like you don’t love her either, Yeol.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes as his response to Luhan’s comment.

“Oh! I’ll just text her!” Sehun nodded happily at his “brilliant” plan. As he was pulling his phone out to text her, it started to ring nosily.

“Yah! Sehun you didn’t change that annoying ringtone yet?!” Chanyeol level of annoyance grew.

“It is not annoying, Hyung! It’s funny!” Sehun stick out his tongue at his elder brother. “Omo! Nini is calling me!!!!!!!!” The excited makane greatly picked up. He held the phone to his ear grinning ear to ear. “Hello Nini!!!!!”

Luhan and Chanyeol stared at Sehun, wondering what their protagonist called for. Sehun expression fell from excitement to something like this: 

He vigorously nodded and hung up. “We gotta meet Nini ASAP! She found D.O. hyung!”

Luhan and Chanyeol smiled and quickly followed Sehun.

 

 

 

“NINI! NINI!!!!”

Rini turned her head and smiled as she saw her three friends rushing over to her. The boys saw D.O. with her and almost burst out in tears, well Sehun and Chanyeol did.

“HYUNG!!!!”

“Haha hey guys.” D.O. chuckled nervously.

“You remember us?! Already?!” Chanyeol beamed as his little, older brother.

“Yeah! Thanks to our Nini.” D.O. grinned and ruffled her hair. Rini pouted, “Yah~”

“It seems to me that it is getting easier to find everyone.” Luhan pondered aloud.

“Well that’s a good thing right hyung?” Sehun questioned. Luhan nodded, but to him something doesn’t seem right. *Why would it take forever for Rini to find any of us and suddenly we come out now..*

“Lulu you okay?” Rini asked worriedly. He smiled, “Of course.”

“Good! These groceries are getting heavy and I still need to cook dinner!”

“I’ll carry it for you!!” Chanyeol winked and easily grabbed the bags from her.

“Waah I wanna help!” Sehun frowned. Rini chuckled at the two fussing over groceries.

“Need help tonight with dinner?” D.O. asked.

Rini flashed her signature smile, “Neh! That would be great! It’s good to have you back D.O. oppa.”

“It’s good to be back.” D.O. grinned as he ruffled Rini’s hair. The two followed the rest of the aliens back to Rini’s apartment. Rini beamed with happiness, *Seven more to go.*

 

A/N: YESSSAAA!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! and look who showed up ;D

 (my readers, I can just imagine you like this)

 

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT 

&&&

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBESUBSCRIBE