Chapter 2

Welcome to My World

 

Right in the heart of Seoul the streets were busier as ever by lunch time; workers on their lunch break, couples on a date, or people minding their own business. Rini shoved her way through the busy crowd as she started day 28 of her search. Search for what you might ask? Her search for the EXO boys. Crossing through a familiar park, she took a break and rest at an empty bench. She pulled the triangle necklace out under her sweatshirt and examined closely. A smile appeared on her face as she remember the meaning towards this simple piece of jewelry, but also the boys who gave it to her.

Past

Rini felt the ground under her, with her hands over her head and face bury on in her thighs in a fiddle position. The sounds of screaming and destruction turn into a running stream and birds chirping. Out of fear, she did not move.

*Appa, please be okay…please.* Rini thought.

Rini heard the sound of a couple footsteps approaching her. She still did not move. A figure crouched down to her level and taps her shoulder.

“Umm excuse me. Are you okay?” the figure asked.

She slowly revealed her face and moved her long tired arms down to her side. Rini’s eye site was still blurry from the tears, but through it she can tell there were two male figures before her. The figure that was standing bent down and wiped the tears away.

“Why are you crying?” he sincerely asked. She examined him. His hair was black and has a very innocent face. The boy next to him had blonde or orange hair and looked very angry for no apparent reason.

“Umm hello?” asked the blonde angry boy.

“Suho, Kris, what are you doing?” A deeper voice asked from behind them.

“Father, this girl was here when we were passing by to meet up with the rest of our brothers.” the blonde explains.

The black hair boy stood and put out his hand. Rini looked up nervously; hesitating, she slowly reached for it. He smiled and pulled her up. The elder man looked passed Suho and revealed beamed with excitement.

“My, my, Rini. It is a surprise to see you here.” Their father said with a smile still plastered on his face.

Rini look at the elder man and nodded, “It’s been awhile, ahjusshi.”

Kris and Suho looked at each other. They have no idea who this girl was. Their father greeted Rini with open arms and she ran into them, sobbing.

“Rini-ah. Why are you crying?” he asked.

Reaching into her pocket, Rini handed him the cream envelope her father had given to her. He stared at it. He knew what that meant and frowned. “Come Rini. You had a long journey and you need rest.” He said and led you away from the two boys.

Kris and Suho, who witness the moment, ran to tell the rest of their brothers.

 

 

“Yah! Where have you been?! We were waiting for you for about twenty minutes already.” Xiu Min exclaimed. His arms were crossed over his chest, weight shifted to one leg, and glared at his two elder brothers.

“Sorry we bumped into this girl on the way.” Kris replied, wiping the sweat off his head.

“Hmm what girl??” an excited Chanyeo,l grinned.

“Yah, Chanyeol. This isn’t time to get flirty.” Suho sighed.

“Just tell us about the girl.” Kai yawned out of boredom.

“We were just crossing the stream and we saw this girl crouching down..” Suho started off to explain.

Kris cuts him off, “I asked if she was okay, but she didn’t move. Suho was too scared to go up to her..”

“Hey! She just was just crouching down and not responding to you!” Suho pouted as he was defending his earlier actions.

Kris cut him off again, “Anyway, he thought she was the grudge or something. So we went over to her and she finally looked up. She was actually crying and she didn’t tell us why. Then father came over and apparently he knew her. What was her name again? Sang Hee?”

“I thought it was Gayun?” Suho said aloud.

“No no no! It was Sora!” Kris put his right thumb and index finger under his chin and began to think hard.            

“Ani! It was Lina!”

“Aish, they don’t even know her name.” D.O sighed.

“Hyung’s, you fail.” Lay shook his head in disappointment.

“I’m pretty sure her name was Minji!” Suho said.

“No! It’s Yoonmi!” Kris stomped his foot on the ground, like he was right.

“You two are wrong, it’s Rini.” A voice said behind the twelve boys. The boys spun around to face their father.

“Appa, who was that girl?” Suho questioned.

Their father smiled, “Sit, sit, I think it is time to tell you a story.”

“Aish, here we go with story time, and I thought we were going to play some ball.” Luhan murmured under his breathe. Chen overheard his comment and patted his head.

All of the boys sat down and surrounded their father. “Rini is the king’s daughter of Aros. I have been friends with her father for a very long time. We grew up together from a different planet before we have conquered our own. Today their planet was under attack by our sworn enemy, Atticus from planet Nuvia. Rini came here for safety for the time being until it is safe for her to go back. Now sons, as guardians of EXO I trust you to watch her. Right now she is a bit shaken up from what happen, but I know you twelve will take great interest in her.”

Tao raised his hand. His dad chuckled and acknowledges him. “Where is she?” Tao asked.

“She is currently resting in the cottage house near the stream. She will be staying there for the meantime.”

The boys nodded. Curiosity fills their mind as they thought of you. They thought of your personality and appearance, since only Kris and Suho saw you. Their father smiled at them and bid them a farewell. But before heading off even further from them he stopped and turned around, “Oh yeah, she also has a power just like you.”

“Chincha?! What is it??” the youngest of the bunch, Sehun asked excitedly.

“That is for you twelve to figure out. Trust me, it is not that hard.” Their father let out a laugh and left.

“Hmm, she seems like a nice girl from what father said.” Xiu Min pondered aloud.

“I bet she’s pretty.” Baekhyun grinned.

The brothers stare at their elder brothers, Kris and Suho. “Yeah, she was pretty.” They agreed.

“Great, now I can’t wait to meet this girl.” Chanyeol waged his eyebrows with a sly smile.

“Yah, no putting any moves on her yet. You’ll probably creep her out.” Suho warned his younger brother.

“But hyung! She’s probably different from all the other girls here at EXO! Plus I won’t creep her out.” Chanyeol whined and pouted.

“With your freakiously height, you scare everyone away.” Kai laughed,

“Yah! You’re freakiously tall too!” Chanyeol frowned and flicked Kai’s forehead.

“Hyung you’re freakiously tall too!” Lay poked Kris and laughed. Kris shook his head and threw a glare at his three younger siblings.

“You guys be quiet.” D.O. hushed them.

“Wae? Are we under attack?!” Chen exclaimed as he got his lightening power ready to strike.

“I heard rustle from the bushes.” D.O. said as he places his palm on the ground.  “Rini?”

Chen lowered his hand. The guys turned around and saw a girl came out of the mini woods. “Ummm, hi.” Rini smiled weakly.

“Wow she’s pretty.” Chanyeol and Xiu Min whispered.

“Ah Rini! I thought you were resting!” Suho ran over to her with a worry expression written all over his face.

Rini shook her head, “I couldn’t sleep.”

“You okay?” Kris asked.

Rini nodded, “Umm who are the other guys behind you?”

“Ah let us introduce ourselves! I am Suho, the leader, and these are my eleven brothers.” Suho bows.

“I’m Kris.” smiled the blonde from earlier.

“I’m Luhan.”

“I’m Xiu Min!”

“I’m Lay.”

“I’m Chen.”

“I’m Baekhyun!”

“I’m Chanyeol!”

“I’m D.O.”

“I’m Tao!”

“I’m Kai.”

“And I’m the youngest Sehun!!! Wah, I’m so happy to meet you!” Sehun beamed as he ran up Rini and greeted her with a bear hug.

“Omo! Umm it’s nice to meet you too!” Rini blushed at his sudden actions.

“Yah, hands off her!” Xiu Min peeled Sehun off the poor girl.

“And you say I’m gonna be the one who creeps her out. Pssh.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Sehun stick his tongue out, “Mehrong!!”

The two brothers glared at Sehun. Sehun smiled innocently and hid behind his hyungs.

You chuckled. You find them very interesting. You stared at the sky and smiled, *Appa, I want to let you know my journey here was fine. I met twelve guys who I can trust. I think I’m going to like it here. I hope you’re okay.*