Chapter 6

Welcome to My World

A/N: sooooooory it took so long to post this chapter. You know my reasons. But thank you so much to the love I received!!! And thank you so much for the up votes!!!!! I'll mention you guisee at the end of the chapter! 

 

Present

The birds chirped as Rini was getting ready for her second date with Chanyeol. Emotions of nervousness and excitement filled her. *Omo I can't believe I have a second date with Chanyeol!! But I need to hurry up so he can remember me..* Rini twirled in her pastel yellow spring dress. She doesn't really dress up, but today was different. 
 
The clock slowly turned closer and closer to noon. Rini skipped to the Han River with a grin that she could not keep off her face. She waited on top of the bridge that over look the river; which was a beautiful sight by the way. While she was gazing at the scenery, something caught her eye. 
 
*No way..*
 
Rini's cupped her hands over her eyes like binoculars to get a better view. *OMO!! IT'S LUHAN!!!!*
Luhan was on the river on a single boat, peddling. He looked really lost. 
 
"I can't believe that's him!" Rini exclaimed to herself. She pulled out the necklace and it was surely glowing. 
 
Just as she was going down to docks, Chanyeol was already waiting for her arrival. *Hmmm, I wonder where could she be..*
Chanyeol looked up from his watch and a girl in a yellow dress caught his attention. "RINI!!!" He yelled out as he waved his giant arm in the arm. 
 
Rini stopped running and whipped her head of the direction where she heard her name. "Omo! I almost forgot about Chanyeol." She murmured. 
 
The happy virus stride over to her and smiled. "Hey, where were you??" 
 
"Uhh I was waiting on the bridge! Sorry I should of waited here. Anyways lets hurry to get a boat!!!" Rini eagerly pulled Chanyeol towards the dock. The two hopped into a white goose double seater. The two aliens started to peddle the contraption. Rini gripped onto the steering stick and turned it towards Luhan's direction. 
 
"Woah you are sure peddling fast." Chanyeol chuckled as he tried to keep up with her pace. 
 
Rini smiled weakly and kept peddling. "Well I do have some strong calves." 
Chanyeol huskily laughed, "You're funny."
 
Rini continued to peddle towards Luhan while Chanyeol does not even notice and watch her in amazement. *I'm surprised she is not tired*
 
They finally got closer to Luhan's boat. Rini couldn't keep his eyes off him and unconsciously bump his goose with her goose. Luhan glanced up as his eyebrows furrowed, "Yah watch where you peddle your duck!" 
 
"OMO! I am so sorry!!!!" Rini jumped up and started bowing. 
 
"Yah! Rini sit down! Our goose is shaking and you're gonna fall!" Chanyeol exclaimed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
..............too late. 
 
 
 
Special thanks to my up voters: iheartkpop145Jojo9795, && ljoesaranghae_11