[Is that the reality I wanted?]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 7

(Normal POV)

All Chan’s classmates knew something was wrong, some actually knew what was she truly feared of in this school. They tried dropping some hints to her and ways of defending herself.

Yesung: When you reach your room remember to lock your door!

Sungmin: Your window is just beside the boys dorm it’s in the first floor so if anything happens try using the window.

Kyuhyun: Remember to call oppa every night!

Kibum: Don’t trust anyone there….

Leeteuk: What are you guys talking about?! *Dumbfounded*

Kangin: Come Chan me, Sungmin, and Hangeng will show you ways to defend yourself with your body.

Siwon: Here are our numbers remember to save them in your cell phone. Heechul’s number is included.

Leeteuk: Why all of you are acting like this!?

Eunhyuk: If anything happens tell us who she is Donghae will take over it!

Chan: I really appreciate what you guys are doing….but why are you doing all of this? Nothing will happen you all are just over protective.

Ryeowook: Things get pretty ugly in here, especially the girls section don’t trust anyone there!

Leeteuk: ‘’Ah now I get what you all are talking about…’’ Suddenly Leeteuk’s confused look turned into a serious one. ‘’Chan…girls here are not normal girls you can chat with like in school, you can mistake them being in FBI. But they we actually catch them all the time. Take this’’ He handed her a year book  and a buzz ‘’You can point out which girl if something happens and the buzz is to use it quickly in urgent moments.’’

Chan:….Honestly I’m not comfortable around those girls.

Shindong: We noticed all the strange things that were happening that’s why we’re trying to teach you Chan not to scare you.

Chan: Oppa…..

Kyuhyun: Chan don’t worry, remember when sometimes the psychos tried separating us but I came to you no matter what they’ve done. Just do those basic things to protect yourself, it’s not that hard.

After  having some practice with the guys, Hangeng tried changing the atmosphere.

Hangeng: Where is fishy?

Chan/Kyuhyun: Fishy?!

Sungmin: ‘’That’s Donghae’s nickname or we call him Hae. They call me Minnie or Sungminnie…’’ He started pointing ‘’ Teukie or Angel…Heechul is Heenim….Hangeng is Geng….Yesung is Yesungie or Yehface…..Kangin is Raccoon….’’

Kangin: Yah!! I told you I hate that nickname!

Sungmin: *Ignoring* Shindong is Winnie the Pooh….Eunhyuk is Monkey…

Eunhyuk: Saying it that way ‘’Eunkyuk is Monkey’’…is just too…..

Sungmin: *Ignoring* Siwon’s nickname is Simba…Ryeowook is Wookie…..Kibum is Bummie or…Drum roll please…SNOW WHITE!

Kibum: Yah!! You know I hate that nickname!!

Sungmin: and that’s why we love it.

Leeteuk: We have to give you and Kyuhyun a nickname….Chan  you already have one. Kyuhyun…..hmm…Kyu!

Kyuhyun: Actually Chan already gave me one….Game Gyu!

Siwon: and why is that?

Chan: Check his suit case and you’ll know why.

Yesung: I think we need to go to class now we only have few minutes left.

Leeteuk: Oh boy~ RUN!

They all left quickly to the class room. As they reached class luckily the teacher was late. They didn’t do much in class just the teacher giving intro about himself and the concept for this term. After few lessons of nothing it was night time. Chan didn’t make a visit to the dorms even Kyuhyun they left their suit case in the classroom. When they reached the dorms both of them were connected with a small hallway in the middle, but there is a huge door with a lock that prevents boys or girls from trespassing.

Hangeng: Chan your room is there and it’s right beside Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room. You can jump to it if you want.

Leeteuk: Our other rooms are right beside each other. I’ve connected your buzzer with everyone’s buzzer so we all can know if you’re in trouble.

Kyuhyun: Chan you can call me or use the buzzer I’ll jump from the window and come to you or vice versa.

Chan: Got it……now it’s time..Bye!

Chan left them with a smile on her face, but her heart couldn’t stop worrying of what those girls would do. Luckily when she reached the front door of the dorm a young lady welcomed her.

Lady: You can call me Nanny I’m going to you to your room.

She smiled warmly on Chan, Chan was relieved to see someone smiling to her. She followed the nanny, her room was in the first floor so it wasn’t that far. As we were reaching my room I noticed few girls peeking from their rooms. What’s with them? Chan thought. Finally when she reached her room, she thanked the nanny then immediately locked her door.

Chan: Thank god nothing happened.

She went beside her window and saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin waving for her. She smiled and waved back to reassure them that she’s fine. Chan doesn’t really know what’s happening in the Legendery fans meeting.

‘’She’ll be living in hell’’

Who said that? It’s up to you…..