[After The Vacation]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

                                                         

Chapter 27

(Normal POV)

     The vacation finished and Chan and the boys are now back to school. Heechul’s leg got better but still his leg can’t support his body, so he needs crutches. It got worst after the training session they all had. All of them went to their class and sat on their seats. After 10 minutes of Heechul’s tantrum Mr.Lee entered the class.

Mr.Lee: How are you class? Did you have a blast in your vacation?

Heechul: My leg literally had a blast…

Mr.Lee smile faded after noticing the crutches beside Heechul.

Mr.Lee: Oh my….what happened Heechul?! Are you okay?

Heechul: Well I’m still living so it’s fine.

Mr.Lee: How did this happen?!

Heechul looked back at his classmates while all of them were shifting on their seats uncomfortably.

Heechul: *Tsk* it was just an accident…

Mr.Lee: I hope you get well soon Heechul, and if you need any help please tell me.

Heechul looked back again at his classmates and all of them smiled at him. He just glared back at their repond. It was 100% an accident, no one knew that he was immature at swimming. After the first 3 lessons ended they had their break. No one was comfortable, because Hana is back again at school.

(Chan’s POV)

We all sat down in the garden. I handed the boys some chocolate muffins that I made in the Nanny’s kitchen.

Chan: Guys what do you think of my muffins.

All of them started complimenting my muffins.

Donghae: It’s delicious!

Yesung: They’re great!

Kyuhyun: No one can compete with Chan’s muffins.

Suddenly I felt like someone stabbed my stomach. I held my stomach while in pain. Everyone stopped eating and looked at me with worried eyes. I looked at my wrist watch that had the date and it strike me that I should have my period at this time. I stared back at everyone then smiled.

Chan: Uh…I just need to go to the toilet.

Donghae: Do you need me to take you there?

Chan: No it’s fine.

I took my bag and went inside. When I got near the toilets I thought of Hana…what if she’s there inside scheming for something…or what if she’s following me now with her gang?! The pain came back.

Chan: I need to get some pills to stop this pain!

When I went inside the toilet no one was there, so I finished my business and washed my hands.

Chan: Ugh….I think I should get some medication soon.
I thanked god that there was no trace of Hana. My next stop is the nurse office, but on my way I bumped into someone that I would have never expected to see again.

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

I was worried sick. What exactly was wrong with Chan? I think I need to take her to the nurse office.

Kyuhyun: Guys, I’ll go and check on Chan.

Before I stood up Heechul and Donghae did.

Heechul: I’ll come with you.

Donghae: Me too.

I nodded my head and we all rushed inside the school.