[Major Shock!]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 17

[Heechul’s POV]

Don’t tell me it’s Eunmi again……what should I do with that girl?! Sheesh. I quickly ran to the the front doors to stop the maid’s for opening the door. It’s freakin past midnight! When I reached there. ‘’Heechul slowly inhale………you don’t want her to be hanged in the middle of the living room ’’ I slowly opened the door to reveal the annoying face of Eunmi’s.

Eunmi: Hi oppa!

Heechul: You don’t have the right to call me oppa…what do you want?  

 Eunmi: Aw what’s with the grumpy attitude?

Heechul: Isn’t it obvious I want you out of MY house!

Eunmi: It’s not technically YOUR house, it was mine too!

Heechul: It WAS, so you have to get out pronto!

*Crush*

What the?! I looked and found Chan standing beside a broken vase.

Chan:….What’s going on?

[Chan’s POV]

Chan:……What’s going on?

What is Eunmi doing in here and what did she mean that this was her house?

Heechul: It’s not what you think Chan……Eunmi is my twin sister unfortunately….

Chan: How….you don’t even look alike!

Eunmi: We’re fraternal twins you idiot!

Heechul: OUT NOW!

He literally kicked her out……how can they be twins?!

Heechul: Sorry about that Chan….I never wanted to tell anyone about her, you’re the first one from school who knows it.

Chan: That’s okay, I know this is non of my business but what did she mean it WAS her house?

Heechul: Out parents are divorced I stayed with dad and she stayed with mom, out parents never met after the divorce. She’s still in my school but I intend to ignore her.

Chan: Oh…..does any of the guys know about it?

Heechul: Nope, but please keep it a secret.

Chan: Don’t worry I won’t tell. You know I thought she was your ex.

Heechul: No way! Who would date  her!?

Chan: Ha ha! Okay I’ll go now goodnight.

Heechul: Goodnight, remember don’t get too involved with her she’s bad news.

I nodded and went back to my room, so this is the true story. I thought she was his girlfriend…He truly hates her I saw that in his eyes, they’re the strangest twins I’ve ever met in my life.