[Truth Or Dare Part 2]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 24

(Normal POV)

Chan: Done!

Heechul looked at his reflection and thought ‘not bad’.

 After they were done Chan was the first to step out of the bathroom.

Chan: Guys we’re done, let’s go back to the game!

Everyone in the room held their breath…Heechul was standing behind Chan. Chan smiled at them and said:

Chan: Well isn’t he handsome?

Kibum with a smile on his face broke the silence between the boys.

Kibum: Old Heechul is back.

Heechul: Black or red doesn’t make a difference.

Chan: It’ll change people’s opinion on your image you know. I’m doing you a favor in here, I know I’m being a by making you do that but you’ll thank me later.

Donghae: Don’t say that about yourself Chan.

Kyuhyun: Yeah you’re not Chan.

Heechul walked passed Chan and sat back on the ground. He smiled at Chan and said:

Heechul: I’m fine with it; let’s go back to the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk: It’s your turn Heechul.

Heechul took the bottle and spun it, it stopped on Shindong. Heechul smirked then asked ‘’Truth or dare?’’ Shindong gulped then said ‘’dare’’

Heechul: I dare you to take Chan’s bra and wear it on top of your shirt.

Chan had different shadings of red on her cheeks. She quickly got up and strangled Heechul.

Chan: YOU ERT! DO YOU WANT DIE!?

Heechul: Can’t…Breath!

Eunhyuk: I didn’t know they got that close after the dare.

Kyuhyun: I don’t know how Shindong can complete the dare.

Sungmin: I can’t imagine him……wearing a tight bra *shivers*

Ryeowook: Yah don’t ruin our minds.

Heechul:….H..elp!!

Donghae: Omo he’s dying!

Donghae went over to Chan and took her hands off of Heechul’s neck. Heechul chocked after his….unpleasant experience. 

Heechul: Thank…you…

Chan: Change your dare or I’ll make sure you experience it again without anyone interrupting us

Heechul: Okay I’ll change it…sheesh. I dare you to kiss Kangin’s cheeks. HAPPY!

Shindong smiled and said ‘’I can do that’’ he looked on Kangin’s side and saw Kangin glaring at him. ‘’ It won’t take a second’’ Kangin  kept glaring at Shindong ‘’I hope so…get it over with!’’ Shindong quickly kissed his cheeks, then both of them let out a sigh of relief.

Chan: Oh my Siwon……

Siwon: Yah!

Chan: I mean…good grief.

Shindong took the bottle and spun it, it stopped on Siwon.

Shindong: Truth or dare.

Siwon: Dare

Chan: Why do guys always pick dare?!

Kyuhyun: One- because we’re guys you answered it for yourself and two- we know if we picked truth we lie Simple.

Shindong: I dare you to take your shirt off for the rest of the game.

Chan: What kind of dare is that.

Guys: Ohhhhhh!

Chan: What…what’s happening?!

Shindong: You’ll see..

(Chan’s POV)

Siwon took his shirt off….oh my……chocolate abs! I’ve never seen abs that close. Now I know why the boys were ‘oh-ing’ about. Ahh I can feel myself blushing..damn it!

(Normal POV)

Sungmin: Earth to Chan.

Sungmin pocked Chan’s cheeks….he kept pocking her several times until she returned back from DaDa land. Chan looked at Sungmin with a….helpless look on her face.

Chan:…..yes…..

Hangeng: That’s the reaction you get from a girl when you show her a body of a champion.

Kyuhyun: Chan you can look at my body whenever you want.

Chan: What kind of ert brother are you?!

Kyuhyun: *smirk* The straight forward ert brother of every girl’s dream.

Siwon: Okay….let’s go back to the game.

Siwon spun the bottle and it stopped on Ryeowook.

Siwon: Truth or dare.

Ryeowook: Dare.

Siwon: I dare you to shout outside ‘’Saranghae Siwonnie-sama’’

Yesung: You watch a lot of anime.

Everyone got out of the dorms and it was dark outside. Ryeowook stood in front of everyone then shouted. ‘’SARANGHAE SIWONNIE-SAMA!!”’

Chan: Kind of creepy to shout that in the middle of the night outside in the dark.

Everyone got back and sat on the ground. Ryeowook spun the bottle and it stopped on Eunhyuk.

Ryeowook: Truth or dare.

Eunhyuk thought ‘If I picked truth they’ll ask me about ….and if I picked dare…they’ll ask me about . Aish I’ll just pick dare like everyone!’

Eunhyuk: Dare.

Ryeowook: I dare you to show all your collection of you have in your bag.

Chan: Ew!

Eunhyuk: I didn’t bring any.

Donghae: Don’t lie I checked your bag.

Eunhyuk: Note to self lock your things from a certain fishy.

==After 3 minutes==

Eunhyuk took out magazines.

Donghae: I know you have videos in your hard-drive.

Chan: Don’t tell me you watch them too?!

Donghae: Of course not, I saw him downloading them in his laptop.

Eunhyuk: Okay….time to take them back.

Eunhyuk put his collection back to his bag. He spun the bottle and it stopped on Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk: Truth or dare.

Kyuhyun: Dare,

Eunhyuk: I dare you to….to take this pocky and eat it with Chan.

Chan: You meanyou want us to  finish the whole box together..easy.

Eunhyuk smirked and shook his head.

Eunhyuk: No, to take one pocky and eat it together mouth to mouth.

Chan: Surprise surprise…

Leeteuk: The sibling complex is back!

Kyuhyun picked the end without the chocolate and quickly put it in his mouth. Chan slowly approached Kyuhyun and took the end with the chocolate. It was really tense and everyone in the room was starring at them. Kangin out of nowhere whistled. Leeteuk slapped him like he was interrupting him from watching a movie. They quickly ate it until their noses touched each other, they dropped it.

Yesung: Aw why didn’t you complete it all?!

Kibum: That’ll make it a kiss you idiot.

Yesung: Oh right.

Leeteuk: Let’s end the game guys, it’s already past midnight.