[Is That....The End?]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 29

[Normal POV]

~Kyuhyun – Donghae~

Kyuhyun and Donghae followed Mrs. Han in fear, not knowing what’ll happen. Kyuhyun held Donghae’s hand to get his attention.

Kyuhyun: Try texting anyone from school and I’ll try seducing the old hag.

Just the thought of Mrs. Han made Kyuhyun shiver. She was a plain old hag to him, she wasn’t pretty nor ugly. She had a normal body of a middle aged woman, but her face….her face was and still is full of make-up. Old hags never change, aye~

~Heechul – Chan~

[Chan’s POV]

Chan slowly opened her eyes and saw herself in an empty room. ‘Weird’ she thought. She had a jacket wrapped around her, and another jacket beneath her. ‘Where am I?’ she asked herself. She looked around and found Heechul sitting beside her; he didn’t notice her waking up. From the look on his face, it’s not pleasant. ‘Something’s wrong....’

Chan: Hee…Heechul.

Heechul quickly moved his gaze towards Chan. He indeed had a worried look on his face.

Heechul: Are you okay?!

Chan: Yes. I’m fine...but, where are we?

Heechul: You don’t recognize your own home?

‘Home?’….

Chan: I don’t remember we had ‘this’ room in our house.

Heechul: Expect anything from Mr. and Mrs. Han.

Suddenly she remembered meeting Mr. Han at school.

Chan: Oh no!

Heechul: What?

Chan: I think…I think Mr. Han is scheming for something big this time.

Heechul: That’s what I’m thinking! I mean look at the room, it’s empty with only a huge plasma TV in the middle and there are holes everywhere!

Chan: By the way, do you know Mr. Han?

Heechul: Yes, I know everything about you, Kyuhyun, Mrs and Mr. Han.

Chan: Oh.

The plasma TV is really weird. I mean back then when Mr. Han used to abuse me and Kyuhyun, the room was filled, but now….holes and plasma TV?

Chan: The plasma TV is making the whole thing suspicious.

Heechul: Yeah…I wonder what Donghae and Kyuhyun are doing?

Chan: WHERE ARE THEY?!

Heechul: Ha ha, calm down. They’re with the old hag, and from the looks of it, she’s trying to ‘seduce’ them.

Chan: I knew she had her eyes on……WHAAAAAA?!!? DONGHAE’S THERE TOO?!

Heechul: Yes. She tried ‘pep’ talk him first, but he turned her down..stupid old hag.

[Normal POV]

Suddenly the Plasma TV . Guess who showed up in there?

……………………..

Mr. Han

Mr. Han: Hello, Kyuhyun and Chan.

Heechul: Kyuhyun?

Chan tried controlling her laughter.

Chan: Mpf…...I don’t think he knows about his wife’s ‘plan’.

Mr. Han: Both of you know that we never loved you.

Chan: ‘’Oh, I’m shocked! ‘’ Chan said sarcastically.

Heechul knew something ‘bad’ will happen.

Mr. Han: We talked to our lawyers about both your fortunes, and guess what? If you and Kyuhyun are dead then all of it will go to us.

………

Heechul: DEAD?!!?

Chan: I…I thought they’ll take all of our fortunes after we graduate from high school, but killing two innocent people is unfair. Heartless man….

Suddenly both Chan and Heechul heard sounds of machines working.

Heechul: Oh crap.

Water started dripping from all those holes around the room.

Mr. Han: ‘’Both of you, say your goodbyes to each other. Have fun.’’ He smirked.

Chan: We need to get out of here!

Heechul: Don’t panic! Donghae called the police and they’re on the way.

Chan:…What should we do. The door is locked, and we have nowhere to go. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

New subscribers thank you for subscribing!~^^

Urm….I don’t usually write messages, but honestly I’m happy to see people reading my story =)

I will update soon, don’t worry. ^^ heart