[The Play]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 14

-Class-

Mr.Lee: Today I want you to create your concept of the story then trying to bring the material needed in it. We’ll go to the school’s stage to perform in it.

Chan: ….Great!  -_-

[Group 2] (Chan/Hangeng/Donghae/Kyuhyun/Yesung/Siwon/Heechul)

Chan:…..2 strangers meeting how can we put you all guys in the dialog?!

Hangeng: Yeah that’s true. Sir, how can we all act it out we’re all 7!

Mr.Lee: At least make 4 of you act and 3 do the special effects an d stuff. I don’t want you running around doing things while acting.

Donghae: Chan must be the main character because she’s the only girl and knows English more than most of us.

Chan: Why! I’m not great in memorizing things….

Yesung: Don’t worry we’ll be holding those cue cards if you need to check.

Heechul: What if Chan met Siwon in a park while both of them were jogging, then….

Kyuhyun: Then they meet up again by coincident on the streets then,

Hangeng: One of them get’s hit by a car!

Donghae: Yeah that’s the huge event,….okay let’s split ourselves up, Chan and Siwon are the main characters, Kyuhyun and Donghae be the ones in the car. Yesung, Heechul, and Hangeng you’ll work on the side effects and bringing the material while we would be practicing acting.

Kyuhyun: I want to be the main character!

Yesung: We don’t want to see any complex Kyu!

Heechul: Okay time to work!

[Group 1] (Leeteuk,Shindong,Eunhyuk,Kangin,Sungmin,Ryeowook,Kibum)

Leeteuk: Okay let’s think of something, we don’t have much time.

Sungmin: 2 strangers……

Kibum: Why don’t we make Sungmin and Kangin the main characters both of them later will fight over something stupid. Leeteuk and Shindong would be a married couple passing by then try to stop it. Me,Eunhyuk,Ryeowook will work on the special effects and material.

Eunhyuk: I’m good in English why didn’t you pick me!

Ryeowook: Just face reality and get over it.

-------  ----------   -----------  -----------    -----------  ------------   ---------------  --------------  ------------

=====================The  Play===================

[Group 1]

Kangin: You 4 eyes what do you want?!

Sungmin: Uh….I….I want to be your friend!

Kangin: I don’t want to be friends with you! I talked to you for once and you’re making big deal of it!

Sungmin put a hand on Kangin’s shoulder ‘’You should work on your temper my friend it’s not good for your health’’

Kangin: That’s it you’re gonna get it, you asked for it!

Kangin pushed Sungmin then Leeteuk and Shindong entered the stage.

Chan:  BWahahah! What’s with the ajjuma’s clothes!? XD

Kyuhyun: Ha ha….the…fake….. moustache…..on Leeteuk!? XP

Heechul: It’s like I’m watching clowns fooling around.

Yesung: Yay circus!

Just when Leeteuk was about to talk Eunhyuk from up the stage dropped something on Leeteuk’s head.

Eunhyuk: I’m  sorry!

Leeteuk: Yah! Monkey you’re dead!

Kibum: Oh everything’s ruined…..

------------------- -------------------------- ----------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------

[Group 2]

Chan: Ugh those short shorts are just too uncomfortable.

Yesung: Don’t look at me it was Heechul’s idea!

Kyuhyun: ert!

Heechul just smirked on Kyuhyun’s remarks.

Heechul: There is nothing wrong in making a hot girl show off her legs.

Kyuhyun: There is when it’s my sister you ert.

Hangeng: Stop it guys we have to start the play now GO!

Chan started jogging then by accident Siwon bumped her.

Siwon: Oh are you okay?! I didn’t mean it…

Chan: Ah yes I’m fine thank you….I should go now!

Chan started running to the curtains she quickly changed her clothes for the next scene.

Now she was standing in the end of the road while Siwon on the other end, when Chan noticed him she ran until a (fake) car hit her. Siwon ran and held Chan, her clothes were too reveling again thanks to Heechul. Siwon started crying then looked up to the Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun glared at Siwon and mouthed ‘’you’re dead’’. Siwon gulped nervously then they finished their scene.

Mr.Lee: Everyone was great! Now do you see any difficulties? No it was easy. Go back to your class now!

Chan: Finally it’s over!

Sungmin: It’s like you just got  a huge burden off your chest Chan.

Kyuhyun approached Chan and Sungmin.

Kyuhyun: Did I just hear chest!?

Sungmin: I didn’t mean it that way!.....You didn’t hear the start of our conversation!

Kyuhyun: I will kill you! Come here!

Kyuhyun started chasing Sungmin.

Heechul: A new Tom and Jerry addition great!