Kaohsiung School

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 4

Tomorrow will be a long day and I’m looking forward to it!

__________________________________________________________

 

(Chan’s POV)

Kyuhyun: ‘’Chan!.....Chan!.....Come on Chan wake up!’’  Ugh…I WANT TO SLEEP.

I covered my face with the blanket.

Kyuhyun couldn’t take it anymore so he jumped on the bed and started tickling me.

Chan: ‘’Ha ha!!!! WAHAHAHAA…..GO…..AWAY!!’’ Ah it’s so ticklish! Kyuhyun just smirked.

Kyuhyun: ‘’In the count of 3 if you don’t get up this will last forever okay…..1…..2…..’’

Oh boy I jumped from the bed and screamed:

Chan: ‘’I’M UP!!’’

Kyuhyun: ‘’Ha ha that’s more I like it! Chan you know today is our first day and we

should  be ready I left your school uniform in here with your books so be ready! Prepare your

bags with clothes don't forget!’’ He smiled

Speaking of which, he’s still in his PJ’s!

Chan: ‘’Okay oppa you should be ready too! You’re still in your PJ’s!’’

Kyuhyun: ‘’I will! I just woke up’’ he stood in front of me and kissed my cheeks.

Before he went to the door he waved and took off.

Okay first I should take a bath, change my clothes, organize my bag, and eat breakfast.

Kaohsiung here I come!

[After 15 minutes]

Phew finished, now I should eat breakfast!

Just when I was about to go out someone knocked on my door.

Kyuhyun: ‘’Chan are you ready?’’

Chan: ‘’Yes I am!’’ I went and opened the door to see a smiling face of Kyuhyun.

Aw can’t resist that face, so I slowly got my hands in front of Kyuhyun’s face.

He was looking at me with fear in his eyes. A fact about him he hates anyone pinching his cheeks! HE HE

I quickly pinched his cheeks while he was trying to get my hands off of him.

Kyuhyun: ‘’Chan!! STOP IT, YOU KNOW I HATE PEOPLE PINCHING MY CHEEKS!!’’

I laughed at how ridiculous he looks right now ha ha.

Chan: ‘’Well you didn’t say anything when the mayor’s wife was admiring your cuteness andwas pinching your cheeks like you’re a baby.’’ I smirked well it’s true,..but he had a funny looking face on that day.

He had a smile on his face that day but for me all was written on his face was ‘’get away you *****’’

Kyuhyun: ‘’You knew I couldn’t say anything to show how well raised I was by the psychos’’ -_-

Chan: ‘’Ha ha you’re right, oppa we should eat breakfast now let’s go’’

I took one of his arms and dragged him to the dining table.

I thank god that the psychos don’t wake up that early in the morning so we won’t have bad luck today!

(^o^) Ho ho

After we prepared our food we ate and took off quickly. I think we need to take the bus, we always do. When we reached the bus stop I asked Kyuhyun.

Chan: ‘’Do you think they registered us on taking a bus?’’ It’s true they might not do thay.

He looked at me and thought,

Kyuhyun: ‘’Urm……I don’t really know’’ as he was thinking his hands were wondering

in his pockets then he got a note out.

Chan: ‘’Oppa what’s this? Read it.’’ That’s unusual…

Kyuhyun: ‘’ Okay ‘Kids you know you’re attending a rich school so in rich boarding schools there are no busses.Rich kids use their own cars to come, so you must walk to school! In your old school it was a normal school with busses but you'll be sleeping there so  Have fun!’’’ He frowned after reading this.

Chan: ‘’I hate them! We don’t even know where the school is located for god’s sake!’’

I knew something bad would come!

Kyuhyun: ‘’I knew this was coming, so I brought a map with me! We have lots of time to look Chan don’t worry’’ he had a reassuring smile on his face.

He’s the only reason why I didn’t KILL THOSE PHYCHOS! He knows that they’re working in selling illegal stuff, so gangsters could be involved in it. He doesn’t want us to get in more trouble.

As we were searching for the school, we were lucky it wasn’t that far from our house. We saw many cars that were entering the school. From the look of it the school is HUGE, I’m guessing we’d have to walk all the way to the admin unlike those kids -_-;

We tried taking a shortcut inside the school, as if we knew where should we go. As we were more of exploring the school. I saw someone sitting on a bench reading a book. From far away I can tell he’s handsome, he has perfect features! As I was dazed by him Kyuhyun noticed and dragged me to the Admin.

Kyuhyun: ‘’Stop day dreaming in the middle of the day!’’ I slightly blushed, I wasn’t day dreaming I was mesmerized by that guy’s beauty!

We reached the admin, and oh boy what a huge admin they have in here. Everything is made from gold! Me and Kyuhyun were standing still with our mouths wide open, until a nice lady chuckled and spoke to us.

Lady: ‘’Excuse me may I help you?’’ she asked, we went back from Da Da land to reality. Being younger than Kyuhyun he anwered.

Kyuhyun: ‘’Anyowasayo I’m Cho Kyuhyun and this is my sister Cho Chan-Sook we’re new students in here and this is our first day’’ My sir name isn’t Cho, in front of people we say Cho so no one thinks of anything suspicious. My real name is Kim Chan-Sook.

Lady: ‘’Ah yes, both of you are assigned to be in the same class. Here’s the map for the school and your ID cards. Hope you enjoy your first day’’ she smiled upon saying that.

Then we went looking for our classroom. I was amazed by the ID cards that are made of gold.

Chan: ‘’Wow oppa look the ID cards are made of gold!’’ as I was saying that I accidently bumped into someone. I fell flat on my , I think that’s a boy because he obviously is stronger than me! He then handed me his hands, I looked at his face. His body is build up, and he has a cute kiddy face. I took his hands and stood up.

Guy: ‘’Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean that,…..are you new students in here?’’ Kyuhyun responded.

Kyuhyun: ‘’Ah we’re new students in here I’m  Kyuhyun and this is Chan-Sook.’’ The guy smiled and said ‘’I’m Sungmin nice to meet you, are you okay Chan’’ He already calls me Chan!

Chan: ‘’Uh…yeah I’m okay nice to meet you too! In which class are you in? We’re kind of lost this is our first day’’

Sungmin: ‘’Oh usually they give tours to new students before their first day’’ Pssht As if the psychos would do that!

Kyuhyun: ‘’Ah, we were kind of bust so we didn’t have time. We’re in class 1-A’’

Sungmin: ‘’ That’s great! We’re in the same class I’ll take you there follow me.’’ Ah he’s so kind.

As we reached class I saw the most handsome guys in the world there,……wait a minute aren’t there girls in this class?!!

Kyuhyun: ‘’Aren’t there girls in this class?’’ he asked Sungmin

Sungming: ‘’They actually call this class the legendary class because all the handsome guys are in it. I don’t believe in that saying though it’s a compliment, but I’m happy to have Chan to be the first girl in our class!’’

Oh boy legendary class suits them, but what about the legendary fans in here??! They’ll give me a  legendary punch as a welcome! YIKES! 

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is for the 4th chapter. I honestly enjoyed writing this chapter, the psychos don’t really make a scene in here which answers why this chapter is enjoyable. I really thank all the readers who are reading. I hope you keep reading my story till the end. Bye <3