Secret garden?!

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 12          

(Chan’s POV)

  We returned back to school alive if you’re asking. Kangin was scolding Leeteuk while he’s driving so he pressed on the gas which brings us back to the surviving mode. I sat alone in the back seat because Heechul wasn’t around. I couldn’t stop thinking of Eun mi and Heechul, does he know her or something? When we arrived in the school’s parking and everyone got out, Yesung done something pretty weird. He laid on the ground…..what the hell?!

Kyuhyun: ‘’What are you doing?....’’ Kibum passed calmly.

Kibum: ‘’Probably kissing the ground.’’ 

Chan: (O.O) ‘’Yah Yesung!! You know how many people walked in here?!’’

Yesung: Would you rather get back to the van and experience it again?! Leeteuk I won’t ever ride with you ever again. We’ll wait till someone gets his license!

Leeteuk: Geez! That’s my first time driving on a real road! Give me a break…

Kangin: Then what were you driving on a cloud!?

Chan: Now, now calm down, Leeteuk was just anxious all of you were stressing him out.

Leeteuk: Chan…I love you!

Kyuhyun: ‘’Yah! Don’t hit on my sister.’’ Leeteuk smiled then hugged Chan.

Leeteuk: I’ll always love Chan as my sister Kyuhyun.

Shindong: Where is Heechul? I remember he said something about Eun mi? Who’s she?

Ryeowook: Maybe they had a history together…who knows.

Hangeng: That reminds me, he never told us about his love life.

Mr.Lee approached us with a smile. Now that’s the kind of teacher you want, unlike the one’s I had in the other school. They suspected and hated me for my looks. Stupid teachers!

Mr.Lee: ‘’Did you have fun kids? I hope you did!’’ Sungmin smiled at Mr.Lee,

Sungmin: ‘’Yes sir, everyone did!’’ suddenly he looked at Kangin and said,

‘’Until Kangin kept chasing me, pssht such a kid!’’

Kangin: ‘’You’re not gonna see the day light tomorrow! You hear me! ‘’ There you go again..1….2….3….

Sungmin: ‘’Ahhhh!!!’’ and they started running (-_-;)

Chan: I’ll catch you guys later! Bye

Kyuhyun: Bye Chan! Remember to take a bath in the Nanny’s room.

I nodded to Kyuhyun, okay should go to the dorms…it’s getting dark in here. Hope there won’t be any additional pranks today I’m pretty much tired. As I was walking back to the dorms I noticed to shadows near the tree, it is dark but I can see who it is. It’s Heechul and Eunmi, should I eavesdrop on them..or it’s none of my business. I’ll ask him later maybe he’ll tell me, I can’t now he looks pissed off. I checked my watch, still it’s 8 not that late. Maybe I’ll just take a walk. I never explored all the school so it’s my chance! The air is pretty refreshing in here…what’s that?  A path, is that the some sort of Secret Garden school version or something?!....Nah looks like it’s a path to some kind of hill, interesting mini hill IN A SCHOOL!

Might be a forest near here; military would be the best place here. Not a school! -_-

I’ll just take the other path, so many annoying bushes in here. Just one step further……ahhh!

??: You know it’s not good for a girl to wonder around the school at night.

Someone caught me, who is it? I looked up and saw who it was……..Heechul! He got me back standing on my feet again.

Chan: ‘’Uh….I was just exploring the school and thanks.’’ He smiled at me anyways how did he know I was here?

Chan: How did you know I was here?

Heechul: Well I noticed you near the dorms…..so I followed you!

Chan: Oh…….well let’s walk back shall we?

Heechul: Okay, you know Chan I saw you and Kyuhyun before you started coming to this school.

Chan: Oh really? When?

Heechul: Remember when the mayor’s wife had a party, I saw you and Kyuhyun there.

Chan: You were invited too!

Heechul: ’’ I saw the mayor’s wife pinching Kyuhyun’s cheeks too, it was pretty funny.’’ He chuckled.

Chan: You’re pretty observant did anyone tell you that? Ha ha.

Heechul: Well in that boring party my observation skills were ON.

Finally we arrived to the dorms, Heechul is a nice guy. I shouldn’t judge him by his hair.

Heechul: Goodnight Chan,bye!

Chan: Goodnight, bye!

Heechul: Chan…..be careful don’t let your guard down.

Cham: It’s not a warzone Heechul it’s a school ha ha. Anyways thanks for the advice.

(Heechul’s POV)

Chan I hope you’ll be okay, you should take things seriously if Eun mi is in the picture.