[We need a house!?]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 15

(Chan’s POV)

We were having our lunch and I was munching on my doughnut happily.

Sungmin: You know soon they’ll announce our mini vacation.

Until he said that I chocked.

Chan: *Cough* What did you say?

Sungmin:….Uh I said they’ll give us a mini vacation.

Kyuhyun:….By that do you mean we need to go back to our house?

Sungmin: Yes that’s common knowledge!

I stared at Kyuhyun worriedly and he gave me the same look, WE’RE DOOMED!

Donghae: Guys….is something wrong?

 What do we have to say?! We can’t tell them about the psychos obviously!

Kyuhyun: Ugh…..actually our parents are out of town and I don’t think they left us a note or a key for the house.

Kangin: Oh that ….

Heechul: *Whispers* You can come over to my house……

Donghae: I would’ve invited you but I’ll be busy nearly whole the vacation.

Sungmin: Don’t tell me Hyuk will tag along...seriously have a life!

Heechul:  You can come over to my house……

Eunhyuk: I DO HAVE ONE!

Heechul: I SAID YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE!

Hangeng: Calm down dude….

Chan: Are you sure your parents will approve?

Heechul: Yeah, they’re out of town anyways we’re in the same boat.

Rest of the boys: Can we come over! Please! Pretty Please Chulie!

Heechul: *Hesitating* yes,…BUT DROP THE CUTENESS!

Rest of the boys: Yes sir!

Donghae: All of you are lucky, I’ll be doing work like an CEO…sheesh

Eunhyuk: That’s why I’ll tag along!

Kibum: Maybe one of the workers will commit suicide thanks to Hyuk.

=======================================================================

Mr.Lee: I guess you guys know what will I say, you’ll have your mini vacation starting from today!

Class: Wooo Woooo Woooooooo!

Mr.Lee: and you know I’m kind enough to let you prepare your bags, so GIVE ME HUG!

Shindong: Sir,….they’ll think you’re gay and a when you hug us and Chan.

Mr.Lee:…….You boys don’t really learn how to respect do you!

Shindong: I’m just telling the truth.

Leeteuk: You’ll get us all in trouble Shindong just say sorry and sit down!

Shindong: Sorry sir…..

Mr.Lee: Okay you can be dismissed.

Everyone went outside except for me, I bowed and hugged him.

Chan: Thank you sir!

Mr.Lee: You’re different than all of them Chan.

Just when I was about to talk Kyuhyun barged in the class.

Kyuhyun: What are you doing Mr.Lee!?!?

Mr.Lee: I wasn’t doing anything!

Kyuhyun: Then what’s with the *imitating* ‘You’re different than all of them Chan’ huh?!

Chan: Oppa…..never mind let’s go out.

When we got out Kyu was still angry, sheesh what am I going to do with that boy.

Chan: Oppa nothing happened I was just thanking him unlike all of you guys.

Kyuhyun: You’re too kind Chan your kindness is your weakest point on you because everyone take advantage of it.

Chan: Oppa you’re taking the whole ‘kindness’ thing the wrong way. Kindness is something that everyone has but some people don’t see it in them. It a habit I guess.

Kyuhyun: Okay now go pack your bags and ignore any stupid comment from the girls arraso?!

Chan: Okay Oppa, I’ll wait for you in front of the dorms.

Kyuhyun: You’re a girl so I’ll finish first!

Chan: With your games Oppa, I don’t think so…Bye!

===========================================================================

I waited for all the guys in front of the dorms until they got out. We’re all 12 excluding Donghae and Eunhyuk. We’ll need to use a van,…..and thank god Heechul will be driving not Leeteuk because he got his license last week.

Leeteuk: I’m the one who should drive! Not…not him!

Kangin: Your driving !

Kibum: I don’t want to die.

Ryeowook: Teukie he’ll drive because he knows the way to his house.

Leeteuk: Oh that’s why,…why didn’t you tell me that in the first place?!

Heechul: Everyone buckle up!

Hangeng: Let’s Go! ^^

============================================================================

Heechul’s driving was decent, not too fast nor slow. We arrived in one piece! As I was expecting Heechul’s house was HUGE, no wonder he didn’t refuse our request. When the guards opened the gates immediately I got flashback of the dream I had.

Chan: It’s the same garden……..

Siwon: What did you say Chan?

Chan: Oh….nothing.

Heechul parked the van near the entrance to his house, it was already dark but the lights outside were on. There is a huge fountain in the middle with lights flashing from it.

Yesung: Wahhh I never knew that was in your house it’s beautiful!

Heechul: Well you never asked to come over.

Two maids opened the door for us revealing what’s inside, it’s amazing. We entered the house.

Heechul: Make yourself at home guys.