[They're Back!]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

    

Chapter 28

(Normal POV)

Chan: ‘’Wha…what are you doing here?!’’ she stuttered.

She couldn’t believe that they’re back!

Mr. Han: Don’t you miss us honey?

Chan glared at them silently, but then Chan noticed about 8 men wearing suits behind Mr.Han. She turned and walked away slowly, but Mr. Han pointed at her.

Mr. Han: Where do you think you’re going?!, huh?

She froze then her stomach started hurting her again.

 Chan: I….I need to go to the nurse.

Mr. Han: Well…too bad, because you’re coming with me. Boys!

Chan turned away and started running, but one of the men in suits was too fast and caught her. Another man came and took out a needle.

Chan: Yah!! What do you think you’re doing?!

The man looked at Chan. He pitied her, but he’ll die if he tried saving her. He injected the needle. Soon Chan fell into a deep sleep and things faded.

Luckily Kyuhyun and the boys arrived at the right time.

Kyuhyun: YAH! What do you think you’re doing to my sister!! 

Heechul and Donghae froze at the scene in front of them. It seems like a drama, but it’s reality. They followed Kyuhyun and examined Mr. Han from a distance.

Mr. Han: Long time no see, Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun looked at Mr. Han bitterly, remembering the days when he abused him and Chan.

Kyuhyun: I asked you a question. WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING!?

Mr. Han: I thought going to this school will teach you some manners, but I see non. You’re still ill-mannered! Boys!

Heechul knew exactly who Mr. Han is, but Donghae didn’t have a clue. Donghae only knew that this man is bad. The men in suits went to Kyuhyun and had one of those needle. Kyuhyun tried kicking the man, but the man soon injected the needle on Kyuhyun’s arm. Donghae and Heechul tried helping Kyuhyun, but four men came forward and injected them too. One of the men asked Mr. Han if he should take Heechul and Donghae, and Mr. Han nodded. Soon the boys and Chan were taken to a black van. Mr. Han smirked and entered another car. He sat on the back seat and called his wife.

Mr. Han: Honey! Is everything ready?....Yeah, but we have two extra people….Prepare everything!.....Okay, bye honey!

[Donghae’s POV]

………………….

………………….

………………AW!

Donghae looked around and saw that he’s in the back of a black van. He immediately remembered what happened. He saw Chan, Kyuhyun, and Heechul beside him sleeping. He didn’t want to make noises, so he carefully checked who’s driving. He saw one of the men in black suits driving. He slowly checked if he had his cell phone with him, and thankfully he did! He had a headache and his arm was swollen from the needle.

‘ Donghae….think….think!’

He took his cell phone from his back pocket and left it inside the jacket pocket which had a secret pocket inside.

‘Better leave it here for later, I can’t do anything right now.’

He looked at Chan, and caressed her cheeks. She looked like she was in pain. He looked down and noticed something. She was wearing a skirt, but blood was slowly dripping downwards to her legs.

‘OH MY GOD!!! SHE’S BLEEDING!!’

He panicked at first, but then remembered the health class he had when he was in primary.

‘Oh right,….girls have their periods every month’

He blushed a little, but then he tried thinking of something to cover Chan. He looked around, but there was nothing. He took out his handkerchief and tried cleaning the blood.

‘If someone saw me they’ll think I’m a ’

He looked at Kyuhyun, and then he slowly took his jacket. He tried lifting Chan a little, so he can tie the jacket around her waist. Luckily the man who was driving didn’t notice and the jacket was big enough to cover.

Suddenly the van screeched and stopped. Donghae quickly hid the handkerchief and tried acting that he was unconscious. The back door of the van was opened, Donghae sensed that. He didn’t want to open his eyes, but he knew that the men were taking them one by one out of the van. One of the men threw him on his back and walked slowly.

Man 1: Why are the boys so heavy?!

Man 2: Luckily I have the girl.

Donghae opened his eyes a little and saw a little of their surroundings. They were outside of a mansion. The men took them inside, and he quickly closed his eyes.

Mrs. Han: Boys take them to the basement and lock them inside.

The men took them downstairs, and Donghae opened his eyes a little again. It was dark and the place there was cold. They opened the door, and soon threw the boys and Chan on the ground.

Donghae: Aw!....

Man 1: What was that?!

Man 3: I think it was a mice or something. This place looks old…

‘Crap! That was close!’

The men closed the door and locked it. After he doubled checked that the men went away, he opened his eyes. He went beside Kyuhyun and tried waking him up.

Donghae: Kyuhyun!....Kyuhyun!....Wake up!

Kyuhyun groaned, but opened his eyes. He looked at Donghae and the place around him, then soon he remembered everything. He stood up.

Donghae: Shhh, they’ll come and check on us if they heard anything. Don’t make any sound.

Kyuhyun: Where is Chan and Heechul?

Donghae pointed on them. They were laid on the corner of the room.

Kyuhyun: *phew*

Donghae: Do you know where we are, because I need to call the police quickly so they can know our location.

Kyuhyun: That’s our house…and they’re our step parents.

Donghae widened his eyes and was shocked.

Donghae: Ho..w……Wh..y?

Kyuhyun: Chan and I are adopted. We’re not really blood siblings, but we’re from a royal family that was killed mysteriously. They want our fortune.

Donghae slowly nodded, how can someone do that?!

Kyuhyun: We’re in ________ in street ___________.

[Normal POV]

Donghae quickly called the police and told them. Kyuhyun tried waking Heechul. Heechul frowned but opened his eyes.

Heechul: Yah! Why are you waking me up?!

Kyuhyun: Did you forget what happened to us?

Heechul stared blankly then he widened his eyes. He looked at his left and saw Chan sleeping beside him. He looked at Donghae and saw him talking on the phone, and he turned his gaze back to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: This is my house, and I’m sure you know who Mr. Han is.

Heechul nodded. He knew everything about Kyuhyun and Chan. He knew that their families were mysteriously killed and that Mr. Han wanted to take their fortune. After Donghae was finished he quickly hid his phone in his pocket.

Donghae: Guys, should we wake Chan up?

Heechul: No, let her sleep a little, she looks like she’s in….

Before Heechul could finish his sentence, Mrs. Han opened the door.

Mrs. Han: Oh you’re all up, except for Chan! I have a surprise for you.

All the boys looked at her bitterly, especially Kyuhyun.

Mrs. Han: Oh who’s this handsome guy?

She walked towards Donghae then she his face. He pulled her arms and his face was inches away from her face. Heechul and Kyuhyun were shocked, they didn’t knew Donghae had it in him.

Donghae: ‘’Don’t mess with me.’’ He said boldly

Mrs. Han blushed and said ‘’ are you hitting on me?! ‘’ she was happy, but was trying acting tough. Heechul whistled and then said ‘’ WHO’LL EVEN HIT ON AN AJUMMAH?! ‘’ She stood up then glared at him, she walked towards him then slapped him. The slap was too strong that it left a red mark on his face. Heechul just smirked.

Heechul: Do you expect me to cry?

Mrs .Han: Nappon Namjah (Bad boy)

She quickly whistled and the men soon arrived in the room. She pointed at Heechul and Chan.

Mrs. Han: Take him and her to the ‘special’ room.

One man threw Chan over his back, and three men tried taking Heechul while he was making a tantrum

 Heechul: YAH!!!......WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE TOUCHING!!...LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Kyuhyun tried following them but Mrs. Han stopped him with her hands. She had her hands on his chest.

Kyuhyun: Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!

Mrs. Han: I want to have fun with you too.

Kyuhyun and Donghae widened their eyes, but soon the men took them.