[Back to School]

They're The Source Of My Hope

 

Chapter 25

(Chan’s POV)

Chan: I can’t believe our vacation is over already!

Kibum: I can’t believe Heechul broke his leg while he was swimming.

Heechul: YAH!! ALL OF YOU PUSHED ME!!!

Kangin: We were just trying to make you participate in an activity for once!

I’ll basically tell you what happened. The next day after our truth or dare night everyone wanted to swim. Heechul gave an excuse and said that he’ll be the life guard which is ridiculous! We’re not four years old! Everyone knows how to swim excluding Heechul which we figured it out after the accident.  Everybody pushed him to the pool but he ended up slamming on the edge of the pool which broke his leg. I can’t really understand how all of this happened but we’re on our way back to school. The school is open for everyone who wanted to stay and study or do anything. I wish me and oppa were informed about this before head.

(Normal POV)

Heechul: YOU KNOW ME I’M NOT GOOD IN SPORTS!! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NOW, MY LEG IS IN A CAST!!

Leeteuk: Fortunately the doctor said it’s gonna heal after a week. Don’t make a big deal out of it!

Heechul: MAKE A BIG DEAL!? YOU’RE NOT THE ONE WITH THE CAST ON!!

Chan: Aish, he’s such a drama queen..

Heechul: What did you say Chan?!

Chan: Uh…I just miss pronounced dream team…you know the variety show.

Hangeng: The one he hates so much. *tsk* *tsk* That was a bad idea he’s a big ANTI of dream team.

Donghae was sitting beside. He looked at me with a ‘WTF’ face. [ (O_o) WTF Face ]

Donghae: Drama queen….dream team?

Heechul: WHO SAID DREAM TEAM?!!!

Chan: Do you have anything better?

Heechul: WHO THE F*** SAID DREAM TEAM?!!!

Donghae: Uh…bee queen?

Leeteuk: YAH!! NO SWEARING!!

Chan: Wow…at least it’s close.

Kyuhyun: Good thing that we made him sit in the front beside Kibum.

Sungmin: Yeah he won’t mind. I never seen him shouting or being angry for once.

Yesung who was sitting behind Kibum stood up a little and looked at Kibum.

Yesung: Either he has a fever or he’s embarrassed. His face is really red!

Ryeowook who was sitting beside Yesung looked at Kibum then slapped Yesung’s head.

Ryeowook: He’s full of rage it’s all written on his face you idiot!

Yesung: Oh….but what I said is true too!

Eunhyuk: Why do I have a feeling that something bad will happen…

Shindong: Why do you think something bad will happen?

Eunhyuk: I don’t know…Donghae told me that Hana will come back after the vacation. I have a bad feeling about this.

Siwon who was sitting in the last row with Kyuhyun and Sungmin over heard what Eunhyuk said and had enough of Heechul’s tantrum tried to change the topic for everyone.

Siwon: You know guys I heard that two Chinese students will be in our class!

Hangeng: Really!? I can finally talk to someone in my native language!

Donghae: I heard about it too and told the head of the school to make them stay in our class so we can be 16 students like every class!

Leeteuk: It’s good to have new people to be in our class.

After few minutes they finally reached the school dorms. Fortunately no students were there except for Chan and the boys. The nanny’s and the cooks were staying at the school if anything urgent happened. While they were walking to the dorms Kyuhyun overheard by mistake what Eunhyuk murmured.

Eunhyuk: Phew no trace of Hana.

Kyuhyun: Hyuk, what do you mean by Hana? Is she back?

Eunhyuk: Uh…Donghae told me she’ll be back after the vacation is over. I’m not sure what Chan should do.

Kyuhyun: That Hana is really a pain in the a**!

Sungmin: Hey Chan why don’t you sleep in one of the rooms in the boys dorms.

Chan: Won’t it be awkward?

Sungmin: Why would it be awkward?

Chan: I’m a girl and all of you are boys.

Sungmin: Oh…..well no one will come INSIDE the room.

Chan: But won’t one of the nanny’s be suspicious or disapprove of this?

Sungmin: I don’t think they would, right Donghae?

Donghae: Yeah, I’ll talk to them and tell her about our situation.

Kyuhyun: That’s a relief for now.

Chan: What do you mean for now?

Kyuhyun: I hate to say this, but Hana will be back after the vacation and we need to do something.

Siwon: Why don’t we try to teach Chan about self-defense.

Yesung: Oh and try to put those gadgets they put in movies! If someone tried to enter her room they’ll be zapped.*

Ryeowook: One~ You watch a lot of action and spy movies. Two~ Where the hell will we bring those gadgets from? Three~ If we did bring one of those gadgets won’t the nanny’s be zapped by it?! How would you explain that to them?

Yesung: Uh one I don’t watch a lot of action because comedy is my number one genre. Two  we have Donghae! Three we’ll have those gadgets distinguish between the ajummas and teenagers.

Eunhyuk: You know I think Donghae have one of those in his office it always zap’s me……OMG DON’T TELL ME THOSE BODY GUARDS OF YOURS PLANTED IT?!

Donghae: Sadly yes, I never approved of it. I’ll make them put one in Chan’s room. Maybe we can bring other gadgets to help Chan survive in the jungle.

Chan: Aren’t we going overboard I’m not James Bond.

Shindong: Trust me when Hana’s involved you should be in James Bond mode.

Leeteuk: Where will Chan sleep?

Kyuhyun: Of course with me!

Sungmin: Then where will I sleep?

Kyuhyun: On the sofa…with a blanket and a pillow.

Chan: I won’t approve of that! I’d rather break into one of the students room than make one of my friends inconvenient.

Sungmin: That’s okay Chan.

Chan: You have three choices. 1- I sleep in my room. 2- I sleep on the sofa. 3- I break in one of the students rooms.

Kyuhyun: Then sleep on my bed! Simple.

Everyone: Whaaaat?! (excluding Chan and Kyu)

Kyuhyun: We always slept with each other when one of us couldn’t sleep.

Everyone: Huh?!?!?! (excluding Chan and Kyu)

Chan:…..I get what you erts were thinking about. We didn’t DO anything that happens after marriage.

Kyuhyun: Yeah I just sing for her if she was tired mentally or physically and then we sleep..like normal siblings.

Kangin: You consider THAT normal.

Sungmin: You’re an only child you won’t get it.

Kangin: Aish!!

Chan: Okay then it’s all settled! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry everyone that I haven't updated for..a month maybe. (>.<) 

I think you were updated that Heechul will go to the army, which makes us all sad. (T_T)  Let's all pray for him to come back safe. Even if Heenim doesn't really know how to express himself he wanted us to stay healthy until he comes back. Let's ar ll hope that all 15 members will be reunited later! =)  EVERYONE REMEMBER TO SMILE EVERYDAY!! (^__^)