Drive in dinner

The runway

Yuri P.O.V

 “Minho…Minho…!”
”Yuri, I …am sorry, but I can’t keep you company any longer. I just remembered that I have something important to do! Here take a taxi!” said Minho handing me some money then ran away.

************************************************************************

Someone  P.O.V

In the silence of the night, a young man was running, running away from his past, from his feeling, but no matter how much or how fast he would run…the memories were still there. He stopped for a moment, heavily panting; as he was fighting for each breath something caught his attention… a small church, was waiting with her doors open so that every tormented soul would come and find it’s rest. He took small, unsure steps until to the door, then took a deep breath and entered.

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

I entered in the small church, not really sure what I was supposed to do, or why I was there, all I was sure it was that somehow, I ended up there. I took a seat on one of the benches and stayed there in silence. I tried to start a prayer but no matter how much I tried, words simply would not come out, because my soul felt too hurt, too hurt that the God that was supposed to love me took the person that I loved the most. I got up and started to walk away but a voice stopped me:

“He can help you, if you let him!” said a voice gently.

 I turned around and faced the person that was talking; in front of me was staying a man with a kind, loving look on his face that I easily figured out that is the pastor.

“I am sorry, but I have to go!” I said quickly then I turned around and prepared to leave

“I see…then take care, but before you go let me tell you something, if you continue to run away you might forget to stop.” said the pastor as I was leaving “If you ever feel like you need a friend come and look for me!”

After I got out of the church I walked to my house, continuously thinking at the pastors words. Somehow his words reminded me of something that Yoona used to say: “Don’t run away from the problems, deal with them because only like that you will be able to enjoy the rest of the things.” As I was remembering her words the pain from my heart grew stronger then before. I tried to make that sensation go away, but no matter how much I would try, her words were still echoing on my mind.

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

After Minho’s sudden parting, I walked away to my own home. Because outside was quite warm, I decided that I would take a walk. As I was slowly walking to my home, Minho’s expression popped into my head, that sad look from his eyes,that look that this time was even sadder then before.

“Ah, Yuri-ah! Stop it!.. You haven’t come all the way to Seoul, so that you would meet a guy, focus on your plan! Focus on finding why Yoona committed suicide.” I said out loud, not really caring about the fact that someone might hear me and believe that I am crazy.

*Yuri’s thoughts*That’s right, I must stop thinking about Minho, I must focus on my goal. Firstly, I must find what is in that box, also I must find more about Yoona’s entourage, I have to know if she was sick or heartbroken or…*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“Yuri!” I heard someone shout my name. I looked around and easily spotted Jaejoong “Get in the car, I will give you a ride!” said Jaejoong politely. At first I wanted to refuse but then I remembered that Jaejoong, was Yoona’s boss, so if there is someone that knows her then he is one of those persons so I got into the car.

“Hi, so tell me, what is an 18 years old girl doing alone in the streets at such a late hour?”
”I was just sightseeing.”

“Oh, I see, so I guess you must be hungry. How about going with me at a restaurant?”
”I don’t know…I don’t think it’s such a great idea…You are my boss…so …”
”Ah, don’t worry about that…it’s just a dinner.”
”Still I don’t think is right!”

“Ok, then how about a drive in dinner?” said Jaejoong hopefully

“Fine…”I gave in.

After 20 minutes we were standing in the parking lot, eating our tasty “dinner”. As I was munching on my hamburger I finally had the occasion to examinee my boss. He had one of those unique faces that is impossible to forget. He had a very feminine face, which was quite in contrast with his well toned body. He seemed gentle but strong at the same time.

“You are not going to me are you?” asked Jaejoong raising a brow

“Huh!”

“You were staring at me, like I would have been some kind of a weird specimen.” Said Jaejoong, obviously making fun of me, for being so obvious that I was “checking him out”

“No…it’s not like that!”

“I see…still, you like what you saw right?” said Jaejoong pointing to himself
”No not at all…You are not my type at all!” I said as convincing as possible

“Ouch, that hurts! I thought that I was everybody’s type!”

“WOW, you have a lot of confidence in yourself aren’t you?” I said teasingly

“Why wouldn’t I? Don’t you know that I am one of South Koreas most eligible bachelors?”
”I would have never guessed. So does Korea’s nr 1 bachelor have someone he likes?” I asked curious

“I think he might.”
”Who? It is some famous actress…or some famous model?”

“No…not yet, but I have a feeling that she will be soon. Oh, I just remembered, the chief editor, called me, and said that you did very well. He wants you to model for an event that he is organizing. I heard that, there would be a lot of people and that the payment is quite high, so what do you say?” asked Jaejoong

“It would be great, just that…”
”That?”
”Well, I am not really sure that I can do it, I have never modeled in my whole life, taking pictures…I can handle it but modeling…I doubt so. “
”Ah, don’t worry about that, I will teach you!”
”You?” I asked incredulously “You are going to teach me?”
”Sure…I am a fashion designer…so if there is someone that knows how a great model has to be then I am the one. How about coming to my office tomorrow?”

“Uh…I am afraid that is impossible because tomorrow I will start attending at my new school.”

“No problem, you can come after.”

“That would be great …thank you!”
”No problem…that’s the least I can do for you. I think I should take you home. Tomorrow is going to be a long day” said Jaejoong as he started the engine. After a 10 minutes ride, we were in front of my apartment.

“I will accompany you to the door!” said Jaejoong

“No, I can go by myself. You should go and rest too. Thank you for the dinner and for the ride”
”Welcome, good night!” Said Jaejoong, then out of nowhere he gave me a kiss on the check which took me by surprise “Sweet dreams!”
******************************************************************************************************

I am soooo sooo sorry for not posting....I hope that you will like this chapter.It's not really the best, but I had to make it this because it's important for the flow of the action. Anyway...my mind is quite messed up recently because I started to write like 5 fancfics at the same time...and because of that in my mind right now is a salad...Anyway, please comment and subscribe, because I really need it ...for my own confidence.Thank you to all my readers.Kamsahamnida!!!