Jaejoong’s surprise event

The runway

Someone P.O.V

On a bench in the park was sitting a girl crying. Hot tears were falling from her eyes that now were red and swollen because of how much she had cried. Seeing her sadness a friendly ahjumma got closer wanting to comfort her.

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Why are you crying? Do you mind telling me?” asked the ahjumma as set on the bench “Is it because your heart is broken?”
”Ihm…”I nodded

“Do you want to tell me? It will make you will a little better!”

“I came to Seoul almost 4 months ago, trying to find some answers but in the process I feel in love with this guy, so I decided to confess , but when I confessed he rejected me…leaving me heartbroken and then this man that I considered a good friend was there to support me...after a while her confessed that he was in love with me so I decided to accept him, so we started being in a relationship…but then 1 month ago I met again the guy that I liked an he told me that he had fallen for me so ever since then I was confused.

His words kept replaying into my mind, making it heard for me because on one hand I wished I could be with him because I still had some feelings for him even thou I tried to fight against then and on the other hand I didn’t want to hurt the man that showed me so much love. And after a lot of thinking I said to myself that maybe in the end we were meant for each other but today I saw him with another girl…so now …”

“Now you feel disappointed…heartbroken because he has hurt you again…even more confused isn’t it?”

“Ihm.” I said nodding now feeling a little bit comforted by the women’s kind voice. ”I feel disoriented.”

“I can understand you…I came here because I felt disoriented too.”
”Why?”
”Ah…my son is 25 years already, yet he has never introduced my any of his girlfriends. I know that he has dated this very pretty girl at some point but then she died so he was heartbroken. One month ago I came to visit him and ever since I continuously set him up at blind dates hoping that he will find someone and will be able to move on, but he has no interest in them at all. Today he even asked me to stop involving in his life…he says that he likes someone but I don’t really know if he is saying the truth or if he is just saying that so I would stop sending him on blind dates so I came here because I was confused about what should I do.”

“I think that you should let him handle everything by himself, he is an adult anyway, plus he is your son so I think that you should have some trust in him. If he already loves someone else then no matter on how many blind dates you send him he still won’t react in any way. Since this is a decision regarding his future you should let him take it.”

“Thank you…you have really helped me a lot, so now I guess I should try giving my best in helping you too. Here is what I think: if you and the guy that you like are fated then I am sure that one day you will be together anyway, regarding the present from my point of view whatever is the decision that you take, you and one of the two guys that you told me about will get hurt, even though you probably don’t want to hurt any of them sometimes hurting the ones that you love is more human ...regarding the one that you should choose…I am not sure either because I don’t know them personally but I think that somehow the God will send you an answer sooner or later.”

*Hello**Hello*

“I am sorry that I can’t stay any longer with you but my boyfriend just sent me a message so I have to go!”
”Ihm…it was nice meeting you. I wish you luck in finding the answers that you look for.”

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

I was sitting outside of the one of the most exclusive restaurants from Seoul waiting for Yuri to come. I was looking forward of seeing her because lately we barely had enough time to meet because she was busy studying for her midterm exams while I was busy with my work. It has been especially hard for us to meet because she moved again in her apartment, after changing the lock. But even though we haven’t met that often I have felt that something was bothering her…ever since she has filmed the MV with Minho she was slightly distracted so that’s why today I called her here…because I wanted to get all   her attention again.

“Sorry that I am so late oppa. I was supposed to be here on time but without realizing I spent more then an hour in front of the mirror.” Said Yuri looking quite enthusiastic

“Well, it was worth waiting because you look very pretty. Come on let’s get inside!”

“Why did you want to meet in such a fancy restaurant…don’t you know that these places make me feel uncomfortable?”

“Well, I thought that it suited better for this event.”

“Event…what are we celebrating?” asked Yuri curious

“Today was released the MV!”

“Oh…I totally forgot about it. Have you seen it?” asked Yuri cautious

“I saw it…you looked great…too bad that you had to kiss him but well…work is work so I can do nothing about that.” I said as we got inside of the restaurant “Hi Kyu! Hi Siwon, how are you! Hi Kahi! Hi Taeyeon! You look pretty today!” I said greeting some of my friends “Let’s sit here!” I said pointing to a place in corner

“You look pretty today?” said Yuri raising an eyebrow

“Do I sense jealousy?”

“No…let’s just order!”
”Waiter…”called the waiter that came immediately “I would like cream spaghetti and bottle of wine. How about you? ” I asked Yuri

“The same, only that I would like a glass of orange juice!” said Yuri then the waiter went to bring our order

“Oppa, how did you meet that Taeyeon girl?”

“You really are jealous! She used to be one of my father’s students. She would often come to our house for tutoring!”

“Just tutoring?” asked Yuri suspicious

“Well…she might have had a little crush on me!” I lied curious to see how Yuri would react

“Just a crush…so nothing happened?” asked Yuri curious to find out more

“Uh…I might have tutored…” I said pretending to be nervous

“Tutored? How exactly have you tutored her?”

“Why are they taking so long? I will go see what happened to our food!” I said to Yuri then I got up and went to talk with the waiter “He said that the food is going to be ready soon!”

“You still have not answered my question! How exactly have you tutored her?” insisted Yuri
”Well…I could say that I tutored her for biology I guess…we used to make out in my room behind my father’s back!” I lied

“I knew it! Tsk…ever since you were young you were a ladies man!”

“Here is your order! Sorry for making you wait!” said the waiter

“Excuse me; could you bring me a strawberry ice cream too? My girlfriend seems a little sour today…if you understand what I mean!”

“Sure...I will bring it in no time!” said the waiter then he bowed and left

“SOUR?” asked Yuri displeased

“Well…yeah, ever since I told you about Taeyeon you looked like you would like to strangle me!”

 

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Strangle…why would I strangle you? I understand, you were a teenager with raging hormones…and she is beautiful. Plus why should I be bothered, you are the one that is going to get sick because of the bacteria exchange!” I lied trying to look like I was indifferent though in reality I wished I could give him a kick in the , not because he kissed her because I am aware that what happened , happened long time ago when I was probably in elementary school but because he flirted with her in front of me.

“Let’s just concentrate on eating!” said Jaejoong trying make me forget about his “tutoring” “How is the food, do you like it?”

“It’s fine, but is a little to sour, somehow just like me!” I said sarcastically after tasting the food

“Please don’t be sulky; I didn’t me to upset you! Let’s just forget about Taeyeon!”  said begged Jaejoong
”Here is your ice cream!” said a waiter who’s voice seemed well-known to me

“TAEMIN! What are you doing here?” I asked my classmate

“Just making some extra money. I work here part-time.”

“Who is this?” asked Jaejoong eyeing Taemin like it would be his biggest rival

“My name is Taemin. I am Yuri’s classmate!” introduced Taemin himself

“I am Jaejoong, Yuri’s boyfriend!” said Jaejoong, making Taemin look at me surprised

“TAEMIN! Could you take the order from table 5?” said someone calling Taemin

“Ihm, I am going right now! I have to get back to work. It was nice seeing you. Enjoy your date!” said Taemin then he left to a nearby table to take the order

“He is a handsome guy!” said Jaejoong “Are you two close?”

“Ihm… we are close…just that unlike you he doesn’t tutor me!” I said sarcastically

“Aish…can’t you just forget about that?” said Jaejoong a little angry ” Here eat some ice cream! It will make you feel better!” said Jaejoong

“Fine.” I said then I took the plate where the ice cream was supposed to be. I took the cover and there I saw something that I was not expecting to see “Taemin-ah!” I called Taemin “I think you brought the wrong order!”

“Huh…it can’t be! I am pretty sure that I took the right order, but if you say so then I will go check!”

“No…you brought the right order!” said Jaejoong then he suddenly got up from the chair and then he kneeled in front of me

“Yuri, I know that this might be a little shocking for you, but well to be honest is quite nerve racking for me too so we are even, anyway, what I meant to say is this: ever since you came in my life my world has become brighter. Before you came in my life I thought that I would never find happiness again but then you appeared and…before I knew you captured my heart with your innocence and started to give sense to my life again. So right now I am here, doing this because I can’t conceive that I could spend my life without you. For me you are more important then the air I breathe. So, would you like to be mine forever, would you like to be my air forever?” asked Jaejoong

“Oppa…I…”

“Well, could you hurry a little…it’s becoming a little embarrassing because everybody is staring!”

*Yuri’s thoughts* Maybe this is the sign that I was waiting…maybe this is the heaven’s way of telling me that he is the one that I am supposed to choose.*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“I… I accept!” I said then Jaejoong put the ring on my finger and then he took me in his arms and started to spin me.

“KWON YURI…SARANGHAE!” shouted Jaejoong

“KISS…KISS…KISS!”  Started to cheer everyone in choir then Jaejoong put me down and kissed me in front of everyone

“Let’s finish our meal!” I said trying to hide my embarrassment

“Aigoo…you are so cute when you blush! Let’s toast for our happiness!” said Jaejoong taking his glass of wine

********************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong finally propposed...anyway I hope that you enjoyed this update...I am sorry because there is no Minho in it...but don't worry the will make a comback in the next chapter...also from now on be ready because slowly the truth is going to be revealed. Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

Time for teasers:
Teaser 1:

 “Are you sure you can drink? Aren’t you too young?”

“You just proposed me…aren’t I too young to marry you?”

Teaser2:

Calm down Yuri…nothing happened. Jaejoong wouldn’t take advantage of you…or would he?

Teaser 3:

Ihm…oh, about yesterday…I don’t remember anything…did I do anything embarrassing?”

“Nothing to be embarrassed about…you striped in front of me"

Teaser 4:

That’s because we love each other because we understand each other, because we complete each other.