Last minute decision

The runway

Someone P.O.V

In a hotel restaurant, a man was tightly embracing a girl, as for the girl she was praying…praying that the one she was in love with would make a step towards her, steal her from the other man’s embrace, take her hand and run together until  to the end of the earth. The other man was sitting in a corner, frozen, looking in bewilderment at the scene that was in front of him, not being able to understand how the women that only a day before confessed to him was in another man’s arms. After a few moments the man started to take some steps towards the women, making her heart pound, but then he changed his direction and passed by her, then he stepped out of the room letting the door close itself with a small thud.

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

*Yuri’s thoughts* he passed by…pabo, now I have nothing to hold onto…*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“Oppa, take me out of here. I need air!” I whispered to Jaejoong then I felt Jaejoong letting go of me, taking my hand and pulling me out of the room, under the interested stares of the other people present at the party

“Is it better now?” asked Jaejoong after we arrived at the balcony

“He didn’t care…he simply walked away.” I said in a shaky voice that betrayed my inner state

“Don’t you dare cry because of him…that guy is a fool, he is a fool for not being able to see the amazing women you are!” said Jaejoong as he gently wiped away the tears that built up in my eyes then he embraced me.

***10 minutes later***

“Yah, Kwon Yuri do you know how embarrassing is for a guy to hold in his arms a girl that cries because of another guy?” said Jaejoong jokingly after I finally managed to calm down

“Sorry oppa…sorry for embarrassing you!”

*Yuri’s thoughts*Don’t worry oppa, from now on I will never, under no circumstance cry because of a man, because today the Yuri that stupidly cried for the man she loved has died*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

***in the airport, in a plane***

“To all the passengers, please put on your seatbelts, the plane is going to take of in 5 minutes. Thank you very much! Have a nice flight!”

FLASHBACK:

”Oppa, you are the first guy that made my heart flutter, and also the first guy I couldn’t take my eyes off! Oppa I like you!” confessed Yuri

“Yuri…you are an amazing girl that I am sure any guy would love, just that I am not the one for you. I wish I wouldn’t have to be the one doing this, I wish I would have known you before…before falling for someone else. I am sorry for hurting you like this but…my heart belongs to someone else!”

END OF FLASHBACK:

*Minho’s thoughts*Yuri…I am so sorry for giving you such a bad memory about Tokyo, I am sorry for being the jerk that broke your heart. I hope that one day you will be able to forgive me. *End of Minho’s thoughts*

FLASHBACK:

“Thank you! Thank you!” said Jaejoong bowing “It’s a honor for me to be here. I am grateful to you for giving me such a warm welcome. I want to thank anyone that has been supporting me in the last 5 years, since “Miracle“ appeared, also I would like to give a special than you to a very special girl that has been near me , closely supporting me and cheering for me, my girlfriend Kwon Yuri!”

END OF FLASHBACK:

*Minho’s thoughts* Also…I hope that you can find happiness near him…and also I hope to not have taken the wrong decision!*End of Minho’s thoughts*

“Dear passengers the plane has taken off!”

************************************************************************

 Yuri P.O.V

“Let me take you to your room, after a night like this, a good sleep will do you well!”

“Ihm, I think you are right!”

***next day***

*knock**knock*

“Hm…who could it be at this hour? (opens the door) Jaejoong? What are you doing here; do you know what time is it?”

“Ihm…let me see, approximately 11.”

“What?...But that’s so late…why haven’t you woke me up earlier. The plane is going to take off in an hour!” I said in a hysterical tone that I am sure that made Jaejoong for a moment to regret bringing me to Tokyo

“Why do you worry so much? There is plenty of time left. Come on; let’s have a late breakfast before going to airport!”

***40 minutes later, at the airport***

“I am going to miss this place, even though I was not really happy these past 2 days, still I wish I could have stayed a little longer, and enjoy the beautiful scenery, the fragrant cherry blossoms, eat delicious food, maybe even visit Harajuku and buy some souvenirs for my parents.”

“Wait me here, I have to go and give a call. Don’t go anywhere ok?” said Jaejoong in a kind- preoccupied for my sake tone

“Ok!”

***29 nine minutes later***

“Dear passengers the plane to Seoul is going to take of in 1 minute. Please board in the plane. This is the last announcement.”

*Yuri’s thoughts*Where are you Jaejoong oppa? We are going to miss the plane!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“The plane to Seoul has taken off!”

“Thank you for waiting for me!” said Jaejoong as he was coming, looking more relaxed then a normal person should be considering that because of him we just missed the plane

“Oppa, where were you? Thanks to you we just missed the plane!” I said a little irritated

“Great…that means that I succeeded.” said Jaejoong nonchalantly 

“You succeeded in missing the plane? Oppa are you feeling well?”

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V
”I…”

“That’s weird…you seem well!” said Yuri after making sure that I was not suffering for fatigue and that because of that I might suffer of stupidity  
”Of course I am well. Let’s go!” I said then I took Yuri’s hand and dragged her

“Where?” asked Yuri totally clueless of what was going trough my head
”What do you mean by where, to enjoy what Tokyo has to offer, of course. Haven’t you just said that you wished you could enjoy of Tokyo’s sceneries, fragrant cherry blossoms and tasty food and that we have to buy some souvenirs?”

“Oppa, you couldn’t have missed the plane intentionally, could you?”

“Of course I did!”

“But oppa, this is crazy!”
”Life is crazy, so just play along! So where should we go first…Harajuku, Ginza, the imperial palace?”

“Tokyo tower! I want to go to Tokyo tower!” said Yuri animated totally forgetting about the missed flight

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

*** 1 hour later***

“Wow, it’s so beautiful isn’t it oppa? Look, from here you can see the entire Tokyo, look there is the airport, and there is the imperial palace where the king and the queen live, and there is the hotel we stayed and there is the park where I confes…and there is a park where now you can enjoy the fragrant cherry blossoms!”

*Yuri’s thoughts*That is the place where my first love came to an end…Choi Minho, no matter how much my heart hurts I am not going to cry because of you…I am never going to cry for any man again, because it’s not worth!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“Oppa…oppa! Jaejoong oppa where are you!” I shouted a little panicked because I couldn’t find Jaejoong oppa nowhere, in that see of people “Oppa, come out from wherever you are. “

*Yuri’s thoughts*Oppa, please show yourself. You can’t leave me alone…I am scared to be alone in a place where I don’t know anybody. Ok, calm down Yuri…just start searching…you will find him, you certainly can find him.*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“JAEJOONG OPPA! JAEJOONG OPPA! JAEJOONG OPPA!”

”JAEJOONG OPPA! JAEJOONG OPPA!”

” JAEJOONG OPPA!”

*Yuri’s thoughts* Maybe I should find a higher place from where I could spot Jaejoong oppa easier!” *End of Yuri’s thoughts*

*finds a higher place*

“I can’t believe what I am seeing…”

******************************************************************************************************************************

Because here, in my country today was the last day of school, I want to share my hapiness with you because it's finally holiday so I decided to update another chapter.I hope you will enjoy it .Please comment and subcribe, because it make me really happy to know that my efforts are paying off, and that someone is apreciating my work.