Deja vu

The runway

Yuri P.O.V

*Knock** Knock*

“You may come in! “ I said as I stopped from a moment from reading my favorite fanfic at the moment "Five lockers"

“I see that you have already packed you stuff! You must be really impatient to leave your old man, and become more independent!” said my dad pretending to be hurt by my decision to leave.

“Dad you know very well that I love you, it’s just that this program it might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.” I explained

“Ah, I see! Now, can you stop pretending and tell me the real reason why you want to go to Seoul that much?” asked my dad raising a brow, clearly impaling something that at the moment I couldn’t really figure out.

“I don’t understand what you are talking about! I am just going to study, that’s all!” I said a little irritated for not being able to understand what he was really thinking

“Yuri, I might have not been the best father, but I certainly know that you hate everything that has to do with art. You have always been the kind of girl that would prefer sports over art. Every time I would take you to a baseball game you would be all cheerful but when me and your mom would want to take you to opera you would pretend to be sick. So tell me, what do you want to find in Seoul?” asked my dad finally giving me the hint to where this conversation was heading to.

“If I say that I do have an ulterior reason, would that change something?”

“No, as I said I know you enough to know that once you have decided to do something you will certainly do it. So you want to find out what exactly?” insisted my dad

“Answers,I want to find answers dad, because I can’t simply accept the fact that she committed suicide just because of stress. Yoona loved her job, so there must be another reason. “Why did she do it? Did she try it before? Why hasn’t she told anything to me?” these are the answers that I want to find out.”

“I know…I have been thinking at the same questions for the last few days.” confessed my dad
”So why haven’t you done anything?” I asked curious

“Because I am afraid of the things I might find out. A very wise person once said that “Sometimes ignorance can be a bliss”. I am afraid that those answers will either make me change my image about her; either will only bring more pain, so I prefer to ignore those questions. Are you sure that you still want to go?”
”I am sure that sometimes…it might be a bliss to be ignorant but living in incertitude, living your life in a lie is not the answer either.”

“Fine, if you are so decided then I will give you this!” said dad giving me a key

“This is …”

“Yes, it’s the key from your sister’s apartment. I know that one way or another you would have gone there; because that is the place that can give you the most of the answers, just don’t let your mom find out, she has been trough a lot already. If it becomes to difficult…I mean, if the things that you might find out become to painful, then just give me a call and before you will blink I will be there ok?” said my dad with a worried look

“Hm…of course. Haven’t I always been daddy’s girl?” I joked
”It’s dinner time.”

“Let’s go before the delicious dinner that your mother prepared will get cold.”

***********************************************************************

**next day**

After a really emotional separation and an exhausting 1 hour ride I was finally in front of my sister’s apartment. I searched trough my bag to find the key, then after I have found it I hesitantly opened the door. As I opened the door I felt my sister’s perfume .It still smelled as if she would have been there only a few minutes ago even though in reality it has passed 1 week since she took her life.

As I was looking around the room, tears started to run down on my cheeks, too overwhelmed of being in a place that was so strongly connected to my sister. With a great amount of effort I started to walk to my sister’s bedroom. I opened the door, and looked around the familiar place. I sat on the bed and rested for a few minutes. Even though it was barely 6 p.m, I still felt like I would have just finished a difficult project. As I was lying in the bed, my look fall on a book that was staying in an awkward position in the little bookcase.

FLASHBACK:

“Yah, Yuri, when are you going to clean your room? It looks like a pig would live in it.”

“What do you mean? I cleaned 2 days ago.”

“You call this clean? You will die because of the dust. Quickly, clean you room or I will tell mom to not give you chocolate cake.”

“But…I can’t live without that black miracle. That’s so not fair, just because you are clean obsessed it doesn’t mean that everyone has to suffer.”

END OF FLASHBACK

*Yuri’s thoughts* My sister would have certainly never allowed something like that, so there must be something with that book. *End of Yuri’s thoughts*

I got up from the bed and went to the bookcase. I sat down on the floor, then took the book and carefully examined. It was “Gone with the wind” my sister’s favorite book. I opened the book and flicked through the pages. After I have looked through almost the entire book, I became slightly disappointed because there seemed to be nothing unusual with it. Because there was nothing interesting, I decided to stop my so called “investigation”, and to get out to grab something to eat. When I got up, my attention was suddenly caught by a little box that was hidden behind the books. I can tell by the way it was placed that Yoona considered that box really valuable. I tried to open the box but it was impossible because it was locked, and at the moment I had no idea where the key was. Hoping that after a consistent diner my brain might work better, I placed the box at it’s usual place, then I carefully arranged the books, after that I took my keys and got out of the house.

As I was going to the elevator, I saw a very handsome guy passing by, his face seemed somehow familiar, like I would have seen it somewhere else before but at the moment I couldn’t recall exactly where.

**********************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

I was staying in front of her door, my heart feeling more heavy then ever. No matter how hard I tried to accept the fact that she was gone, I still couldn’t let go. Ever since little people around me would say that I am fool, because I never knew how to say my farewell, or that because of my foolish trust in people I would end up hurt, but I would always say that it’s not true. But how ironically, now that I am all grown up, I can admit that I am the world’s biggest fool, because I know that once I open that door my heart would hurt even more, but even so, the key is already inside  and right then…*click* the door has opened with a small sound.

I took one step inside, and then I took a big mouth of air, not because I needed but because I knew that the air in the room was intoxicated with her perfume. After I inhaled her perfume, my mind started to become unclear, my legs seemed like it would lose all their normal function. With my last shred of power, I managed to drag my feet until to the bedroom, where I collapsed on the bad. As I was laying on the bed memoirs of the 2 of us started to appear, almost as it would have been real:

FLASHBACK:

“ Good morning  sunshine!”
”Good morning…AHHHHH! Get out of my bed!” said Yoona kicking me out of the bad making me fell flat on my
”Ouch, Yah, this is how you treat your boyfriend? How stupid of me to think that I should prepare you breakfast in bed!”

“Sorry…it’s just that you are the first guy that stayed over night.” Said Yoona looking apologetic then suddenly, in less then 1 millisecond her expression changed 360o. ”What are you doing in my bed? You were supposed to sleep on the couch, in the living room!”

“That was what I planed too, before someone suddenly wanted to eat chocolate, and because that person was sooo distracted,  she started to eat chocolate with rum and got drunk, so because that person got drunk, the other person that looks just like me, had to carry the drunk person to her bedroom. He did so, but when that person wanted to go and sleep in it’s place, the other person grabbed that person’s hand and didn’t let go of it at all, so because of that, the kind person had to sleep with the drunk person, which by the way wasn’t  nice at all considering the fact that as soon as he woke up he got a kick in the stomach and a bruise in another part of the body that I will be polite enough not to specify it.”

“Ha ha …sorry. I am really bad at drinking  or eating chocolate… with rum and also sorry for the kick in your stomach and for, well you know …uh that part. Now that I said sorry, I still get that breakfast in bed right?”

“Well of course, wouldn’t I be a bad boyfriend if I would let my girlfriend starve? Close your eyes then count from 1 to 10.When you are at 10 open your eyes.”

“Yes sir! 1,2,3,10!”

“Yah, count again! And this time. Don’t even dare to trick me!

This looks so great. Woah, there is even a fortune cookie! What is in it?”
”Shouldn’t you find out by yourself?”
”It isn’t anything weird right?”
”Do I seem like a weird person to you? Just open it!”

“Fine but it better not be anything erted because if it is I promise you that you will get more then a kic…

*When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever.

 

P.S I get a kiss for being sweet right?*

You really know how to make me fall for you!”
”Of course, wouldn’t I be a loser if I would lose the person that I love? So …do I get that kiss?”

“Only if you can catch me!”

END OF FLASHBACK

I still remember chasing her, all around the room until when I finally managed to catch her, and then I finally got my prize: our first kiss. I could tell that it was her first kiss, she was so unsure, so shy at first but then she let herself in my embrace, totally relaying on me. When we separated she quickly hid  her burning cheeks, then for the rest of the day she never dared to look into my eyes as if , if she would have looked at me all the magic would have disappeared.

************************************************************************

Someone P.O.V

In a corner, at a small table was sitting a girl, eating her diner and at the same time frenetically thinking about a person that she was sure she met before but she just couldn’t remember where.

*krrrr*

The restaurant door opened with a small squeak. In the restaurant entered a boy with a bouquet of white roses in his hand .He started to make small, unsure steps towards his girlfriend. By the look on his face one could easily guess that it was his first date ever.

After a few steps he got at a table and gave the roses to a lovely girl.

“This are for you!” said the boy smiling wide to hide his embarrassment

“Thank you Taemin. You are so sweet! But how did you know that I like white roses?”
”A friend of mine told me that, beautiful girls like white roses.”

“He was right!” said the girl blushing like a tomato after hearing the boy’s compliment

“That’s it” said the girl that was until then eating quietly in a corner, making everybody from the restaurant look at her. The girl bowed, then quickly paid her meal and got out of the restaurant.

**********************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

As I was staying in the restaurant, enjoying my meal, a cute boy entered in the restaurant carrying a bouquet of white roses. From the very first moment when I saw that bouquet I had that weird feeling of déjà vu. For moments and moments I had been fighting with it, to recall it, then in the moment when the boy gave the flowers to his girlfriend, my mind suddenly seemed to become clear and I finally remembered: he was the guy that was crying at Yoona’s grave.

*******************************************************************************************************

So here is the 3rd chapter.I hope that you will like it.I also want to announce that I will try to post 2 times a week: on monday and on friday.Please comment and subscribe, also in your comments please tell me your oppinion about the fanfic. Next chapter is going to feature another of the shinee members, also in the next chapter our main characters are going to meet. Ah, I also want to thank  again to ginaxmae for the poster and also to congratulate lollilove07  for being featured.