Answers part 2

The runway

Yuri P.O.V

“Minho…please don’t say that…I already took a decision regarding my personal life…and it doesn’t include you…so please don’t make me feel like crap.” I begged Minho

“Oh…yeah, I almost forgot about your marriage. Can you be honest with me, have you really forgotten everything about me?”

“No…” I said honestly

“Then why did you accept his proposal?” asked Minho curious

“Because I …I think that that is the best for me. We are not meant for each other. I mean…look at us, we have been lying to each other ever since we met and Jaejoong oppa was too kind to me to disserve me to hurt him.”

“Can you forget about that guy…you are saying that we don’t know each other but the truth is that you don’t know very much about him either. “

“I know him better then you believe…”
”Then do you know that Yoona disliked him?”

“What…how could she have disliked him…they were in a relationship at some point.”
”I don’t know who told you that…but trust me she never dated him. Actually Yoona was counting the days until her contract with him would be over.”

“Why? Where they on bad terms?” I asked wanting to know Minho’s or in this case Yoona’s version too

“Rather then being on bad terms…let’s just say that Yoona was scared of him.”
”Did he do anything to Yoona?”

“No, he always treated Yoona very well.”
”Then?”
”Yoona believed that he mistreated the other girls. That he requested them to diet excessively and other stuffs like that.”
”Only that? I don’t know what my sister believed but …well in the modeling world dieting is quite normal…so I don’t think that because of that Jaejoong should be considered like a bad wolf. I have spent enough time with him to know that he is not bad. He might be a little perfectionist but he certainly doesn’t hurt anyone.”

“There is something more…but I don’t know what it is because Yoona always avoided telling me saying that she wants to be sure first.”
”So Yoona was secretly spying Jaejoong…or what?”

“No…she just like you had a good opinion about him…until one day when she came here shaking badly, and saying that he is the worst type of human. At first I thought that probably they argued because of some small matter so I didn’t really worry about it but that didn’t change…instead in time her hatred towards him seemed to become stronger.”
”My dad was right…I should have never come to Seoul…now I feel like I don’t know anything about Yoona.”
”You tell me about that…that’s exactly the way I felt when you told me you are her sister.”
”Sorry…I didn’t mean to shock you like that. Maybe I should just go home …”

“No…stay! I didn’t said that to make you leave…it’s fine. As I already said Yoona has a different place in my heart…the one that I love now is you…and even thou it sounds really sick …my heart won’t change anymore.”
”Thanks but still I think I should go. I need to be alone for a while to organize my thoughts.”

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

After a long and tiring walk, during which I tried to figure out what reasons could my sister have had to hate Jaejoong, I finally arrived home, unfortunately more confused then ever.

“Dad was right…this is slowly going to destroy me!” I said to myself as I tiredly took my shoes off then I went into the bedroom where ironically was hanged the same picture that Minho had in his office, the same picture that I have seen a lot of times in the past 4 months but never gave too much attention until now “How are you in reality?” I asked the girl in the picture like it would have been able to answer me but of course it didn’t “Should I believe what Minho said or should I believe what I witnessed? Should I believe you and consider Jaejoong a bad guy or believe him because he never gave me a reason to doubt him? What should I do?”
*ding dong*

“I am coming!” I shouted then went to the door thinking that maybe is the postman that brought me some bills or someone like that *Oh, Jaejoong oppa…what are you doing here?”

“What do you mean…I am visiting my girlfriend!”

“But you saw me yesterday!” I said trying to act as normal as possible

“And? I don’t know why but I have the impression that you don’t want me to be here! Maybe I should go!” said Jaejoong looking slightly disappointed

“No… wait; come in…I am just a little tired that’s all. I didn’t sleep too well last night!”

“Why?” asked Jaejoong curious

“Uh…I had a tooth pain!” I lied not wanting to reveal him that I have spent with Minho

“Maybe you should see a dentist then!”

“I will make sure to make an appointment. Anyway, how was your day? Did you resolve that problem that you had?”

“Not all of it…but I will soon, don’t worry.”

“I know…I know that my future husband is a smart man and he will find a solution to every problem that comes in the way!” I said trying to prepare the atmosphere for the moment when I was going to ask Jaejoong some of the questions that were bothering me

“Ihm…you said very well, but let’s forget about my problems and just enjoy each other’s company…where did you say that is the bedroom?” said Jaejoong trying to deceive me

“I never told you where it is!” I said to him making him frown

“Fine I will find it myself.” said Jaejoong

“Is that one.” I said pointing to the room that was right in front of him then followed him in the bedroom

“So what should we do?” asked Jaejoong after sitting comfortably on the bed

“As you said …let’s enjoy each other’s company…”  I said as I rested my head on Jaejoong’s arm

“Sounds good…”

“My sister was very beautiful isn’t it?” I said trying to involve Jaejoong in the topic I was interested

“Ihm…but not as beautiful as you.”  said Jaejoong as he looked at Yoona's picture

“Oppa…was it hard working with my sister?”
”Why do you asked?” said Jaejoong seeming a little suspicious

“Well…I am just curious…because when we were small…she used to be very stubborn at time…so I was just wondering if she was like that as a model. We used to argue all the time over small matters…did you two argued too?”
”It was not hard working with her…and about arguing…well of course there were times when because of the stress, because of the pressure from work we would argue but we couldn’t stay upset on each other for too long, so by the end of the day we would have been friends again.”

“How about when you were a couple…did you two ever argue?”

“Ihm…of course…we were just as every couple…so there were moments when we would argue because of silly things such as who should take out the garbage or why one was late at a date…you know small things like this.”

“So how would you convince her to forgive you?”

“I would bring her a bouquet of lilies and I would use my aegyo to ask her forgiveness or I would buy her chocolate ice cream, you know stuff like that…”

“Then if we were to argue how would you convince me to forgive you?”

“Well…I think I would do this…and this!” said Jaejoong as he gently started to kiss me on the cheek and then on the forehead “And if I would still not convince you then I would do this!” said Jaejoong then he passionately kissed me on the lips

“Ok…ok…with this you certainly would have convinced me by now!”

“Well…to bad…because now I want more!” said Jaejoong playfully

*hello** hello*

“Hello, I understand…I will meet you there in 1 hour.” Said Jaejoong then hang up

“You have to go again?”
”Ihm…I am really sorry.” Apologized Jaejoong

“No …it’s fine.” I said then bid goodbye to Jaejoong

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

*1 hour later*

“Did you find out what I asked you?” I asked the man that was sitting in front of me

“Of course…otherwise why would I have called you!”

“Then tell me, where is she!” I asked wanting to get over that troublesome problem as fast as possible so that I could return to my peaceful life from a few days ago
”Not so fast…I want my money first!” said the man expressing clearly his interests

“Here are 500.000 won the other half you will get it once I find out that what you said is true.” I said handing the man an envelope with the promised money

“Here is your information…I will search you tomorrow at your office, to take my other half .Good luck!”

“Thanks but if what you gave me is true then…I won’t need luck.”

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“What should I do?” I said to myself for the 100th time as I interrupted the call once again

Ever since Yuri left I had been wondering whether I should tell her that I know why her sister died or not…every time I dilled her number I ended up interrupting the call because I was afraid that if she knows that I am responsible for her sister’s dead then she might end up hating me and then there would be no more chance for us to be together.

To be honest when she told me that she is Yoona’s sister I felt overwhelmed because of the situation…furious because I was lied by both of the women I loved…I wanted to shout…I felt like dying but then when I saw Yuri desperately searching me…when I saw her almost falling in the river…I realized that all those things don’t matter because the love I feel for her is bigger and just as Key said my life has to continue even without Yoona .

“Choi Minho…just pull yourself and call her. Enough with all these lies!” I said to myself then pressed the call button

*Knock**Knock*

“Who could it be at this late hour?” I asked myself then went to open the door ”Yuri. What are you doing here?”

“Jaejoong is lying to me!” said Yuri entering in my house like a tornado

*********************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoy this chpter!Please comment and subcribe! Please vote for my poll.

Time for teasers:

Teaser 1:

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”

.................................

Teaser 2:

“MAKE THEM STOP! PLEASE! IT HURTS!”

................................

Teaser 3:

”Mr…Jung, that’s your name right?! I am sorry to disappoint you but everyone has a price.”

................................

Teaser 4:

“Your necklace…where did you get it?”