Jaejoong's personal assistant

The runway

Someone P.O.V

On a clear rode a car was making its way through the skyscrapers. Inside were 2 passengers a girl that was already drifted in sleep, and a man that was trying his best to pay attention to the rode, fighting against the big amount of thoughts that were trying to take control over his mind. After a ride that for the man seemed to be like hours the car finally stopped in front of a hotel. The man took the girl in his arms and carried her bridal style. At the reception he showed the receptionist his “no limit” credit card, then made his way to the elevator closely followed by one of the employees of the hotel that was supposed to grant him any wish.

The man whispered to the employee to give him the best room then he followed the employee. The employee opened the door and the man carefully placed the girl on the bad, and then he closed the door. He returned to the reception, where he paid for the rooms, and then he went back to his own room. Tired he laid on the bed not bothering to take of his clothes off, closed his eyed and tried to fall asleep.

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Aish, what is wrong with me? Why can’t I fall asleep? Why does my mind wander back to her? I must sleep! I must sleep! I must sleep right now!”

***30 minutes later***

***Jaejoong rolls in bed over and over again***

FLASHBACK:
“Wow…I can’t believe it, finally I have met the girl that can make the “great” Jaejoong to be totally under her spell!”

END OF FLASHBACK

***rolls***
”Aish, stupid Changmin for getting this thought into my head! If tomorrow I am going to have eye bags you are so going to pay for it!”

FLASHBACK:

“Take care of her or someone else might steal it from you, because she is the type of girl that can easily steal anyone’s heart, even a player’s like me!”

END OF FLASHBACK

*Jaejoong’s thoughts*Well if I can’t sleep I might as well do some work. *End of Jaejoong’s thoughts*

“Let’s see:

Choi Sooyoung –estimative value 20 million won

Kim Uee- estimative value 15 million won

Kim Jaekyung- estimative value 17 million won

Im Nana- estimative value 19 million won

Ryu Sera-estimative value 16 million won

 I wonder who should I make my next star?! Well, since Sooyoung seems to have the biggest potential, then I guess it would be fair to give her a chance to prove what she’s got!”

*Jaejoong’s thoughts*I wonder how much would Yuri value…probably 30 million… aish, why do I think that much about her? Could it be that I have fallen for her?*End of Jaejoong’s thoughts*

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Hm…where am I?! How did I get here?! Ok , calm down Yuri, just call Jaejoong…wait, I still don’t know his number!”

*ding dong*

“Who could it be, could it be Jaejoong oppa?”

*goes to the door, and opens up*

 “Oppa…I am so glad that you are here…don’t you ever dare to do that again…don’t you ever dare leave me alone...” I said in a crying tone

“Calm down, why are you acting like this, I am here aren’t I?” said Jaejoong softly

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

“You are so mean oppa…I thought that after all I did yesterday you would learn a lesson, but you did it again!” said Yuri as she started to hit me in the chest

“What did I do, what lesson are you talking about?” I asked clueless after I finally managed stop her from hitting me

“What have you done…you left me alone in Tokyo tower that’s what you did… I was almost going to brake in tears because I couldn’t find you while you were having the time of your life flirting with an employee so I decided to learn you a lesson but  it seems that you learnd nothing because you did the same thing today, you left me here alone...making me worry that I got lost!”

“Ah…so that’s why you have been torturing me with those photos and sided with Changmin, so that you could punish me! Pabo, instead of jumping to conclusions you should have just asked me!” I said after coming to a realization of why Yuri acted like that the previous day
”What for, it was quite obvious, you were flir…” said Yuri angrily

“I was asking for a sickness medicine…I am scared of height. I was only asking for a medicine, because I wanted to be able to spend the day with you without feeling like I could die in any second.”

“Oh…so it was like that! Uh…I am sorry for misunderstanding you!” apologized Yuri ”Still, today you did the same thing, you left me all alone!”

“Then would you have preferred that I would share a bed with you?  I asked Yuri, pointing the fact that there was only one bed, making her realize the situation and instantly bush like a tomato

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“I thought so too! Well, since I have been punished for something that I wasn’t guilty in first place then I guess that I disserve something in exchange!” said Jaejoong as a small mischievous smile showed up on his face

“This is not going to be easy isn’t it?” I said in a voice that betrayed my desperation

“Well, it won’t be as cruel as your 8 hour photo session but it won’t be easy either!”

“What is it? Say it quickly!” I said defeated

“I want you to be my personal assistant for one day!”

“And by personal assistant you mean?”
”I mean, you are going to make whatever I want!” said Jaejoong grinning from ear to ear

“Fine , let’s finish this as fast as possible! What do you want?”
”Tsk…like I am that stupid…we are not doing this today…it’s already 11 which means 4 less hours for me to torture you!”
”Great! I can’t wait for it!” I said sarcastically

***3 days later***

*Yuri’s thoughts*Up until now my days here now have been quite peaceful, and there was no news about Jaejoong’s payback plan, instead he had been treating me like a queen, taking me to luxurious restaurants, buying me a lot of things and even renting a helicopter so that I could enjoy Japan’s beauty easier, well if I am lucky I might even get away with it!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

*knock**knock*

“Speaking about the devil!” I said jokingly after opening the door and seeing Jaejoong in front of me what do you want?”
”Nice pajamas, how old are you, 3 years old?” said Jaejoong looking at my pokemon pajamas amused

“What do you want?” I asked Jaejoong ignoring his comment about my pajama

“It’s time for you to pay your debt towards me, meet me in the lobby in 10 minutes!” said Jaejoong then left.

I quickly took a shower, changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a cute purple top, then I took my purse and cell phone and went to the place where I was supposed to meet Jaejoong

“You are 20 minutes late!”  said Jaejoong emphasizing the word 20

“Say someone who cares!”
”I beg you pardon, what about you doing everything I say?”
”Sorry…sorry…sorry!” I said as I starting to dance and sing Super Junior’s “Sorry Sorry”

“What was that?”
”Oh, come on don’t tell me that you haven’t listened to Super Junior’s “Sorry Sorry”
”Super who?”
”You are kidding right? Who hasn’t heard about Suju?! They are one of the most popular singers in our country. They can sing, dance, act, they are funny and very handsome, especially Siwon, Donghae, and Kyuhyun!”

“Sorry, to disappoint you but I am not interested in anything that it isn’t related to me. Anyway, sorry to destroy your bubble of joy but, today you are going to do whatever I say, so come with me!” said Jaejoong suddenly seeming a little annoyed

“Where are we going?”
”Firstly…to give you a makeover!”

********************************************************************************************************

I know that this chapter is a little boring but please bear with me...also sorry but for now there won't be any Minho moments in the story...but don't worry he will make his comeback very soon.I hope you enjoy. Please comment and subscribe!!!