Getting to know Mr. Stranger

The runway

Minho P.O.V

“Great job Key. You really know how to treat a girl nice!” I said glaring to my hyung
”Yah, stop treating me like I would have committed a crime. I thought that I already told you, business is business. The fact that she is late is her mistake, if no one scolds her she will never learn. Is better if she learns it once and for good!”
”I understand you reason but I must say that I hate your ways, you were way too cruel and she is just a girl, that’s not the way to treat a girl! Anyway, I am going to go and search for her!” I said going to the door

“Yah, what about the photo shoot!” shouted Key
”I don’t think there is going to be a photo shoot without a model!” I said, and then I started to search for the lost “princess”. After looking around, for about 10 minutes have I finally found her on the roof top crying.

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

I was hiding on the roof top crying my heart out, not wanted to be seen by no one like that, so weak, I hated looking weak in front of people, but that seemed impossible because the “white roses guy” showed up out of nowhere.

“Here, wipe your tears with this!” he said handing me a handkerchief

“Thank you!” I said, not bothering to hide the fact that I have been crying since I was aware that it was kind of useless.

“I am sorry for what hyung said, I know that he can be a little tough sometimes, but he is not a bad guy at all. Come you have to finish your photo shoot!” said the guy softly, trying to help me calm down

“I won’t do it! I am not fit for this! This thing is fit for someone like Yoona!”
”Maybe, but you know what it was the secret of Yoona’s success? I think it was her persistence! She was the type of girl that never gave up! So come on, wipe your tears, take a deep breath, and show hyung that he was wrong about you!” said the guy smiling encouraging
”But, I don’t know if I can do it! It’s my first time, this is my first job, and also there is  that… scary guy there, he makes me want to hide in a corner!”
”Ha ha, you are quite right, hyung can be a little scary, he manages to scare even me sometimes, but don’t mind him, he is the type that barks but doesn’t bite. Don’t look at him, just concentrate on creating the proper emotions, and if you think that you still can’t do it, just look at me, and I will help you ok?”

”Fine…but you have to promise me! Pinky promise?”
”Do I look like a kindergartner? Fine, but only because I am a nice guy! Now come because I bet that hyung is soon going to throw a tantrum if we don’t show up!”

 Five minutes later we were standing again in front of the same Chief Editor only that now his face was as red as a tomato, due to his anger.

“How can you be so irresponsible? How can a model e o unprofessional? Do you have any idea how important this project is? Do you have any idea that because of you I was hold back?” scolded the guy

“Hyung, stop it, it’s her first photo shoot ever, so it’s normal to be a little clumsy! Let’s just start the photo shoot!”

“Minho-ah, stay out of this! There is not going to be any photo shoot, certainly not as long as she is the model. I am not going to allow an unprofessional model to ruin this photo shoot.”
”Hyung, just give her a chance, I am sure she will surprise you!”
”No, absolutely no way!”
”Hyung, but didn’t you said earlier that this project is very important, add that you have to finish it as fast as possible?”
”Fine I will give her a chance! But only because I am your friend! Girl, you would better give your best, because in order for me to accept your pictures in my article, those photos must look stunning.” said the chief editor in his usual bossy tone.

In less then half an hour, I was finally ready to start the photo shoot. Because I had no idea what I was supposed to do, I tried to remember what my sister used to do in her photo shoots, but to be honest, the chief editor’s merciless look was not really helping me at all, but then out of nowhere “the white roses guy” words started to pop into my head.
FLASHBACK:

Don’t look at him, just concentrate on creating the proper emotions, and if you think that you still can’t do it, just look at me, and I will help you ok?

END OF FLASHBACK

Remembering his words, I decided to relay on them even though I was conscious that somehow that guy was related to my sister, so I looked straight at him. For the first time ever since I have seen that guy, I managed to analyze his portrait properly. He was a tall, handsome guy, the type of guy that many would consider a “boy prettier then flowers” or “ a manga character”. His most unique feature I would say that are his big eyes that are framed by a pair of long eyelashes. Another feature that I am sure that in many girl’s opinion, would place at least on 2 rank is his smile. Every time when that guy would smile he looked like he was making the atmosphere warmer.

I analyzed his portrait minutes and minutes continuously until he finally took the last photo.  Judging by his looks he could easily fit in my sister’s type.

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

I looked at the photos one by one, and I certainly had to admit that the girl did great. Of course at the beginning she seemed to be a little clueless, nut she immediately managed to adjust, and judging by my hyung’s facial expression: she stunned him

As the photo shoot was fallowing it’s usual course, I couldn’t stop not to observe that the girl had a slander body and a very beautiful face. She, compared to Yoona was not as beautiful or professional, but had something that Yoona was missing, and even though I have been Yoona’s biggest fan since the very first moment I met her, I still couldn’t pretend not to observe…even though at the moment I couldn’t really figure out what it was that special talent that made her so unique

“Well, I must admit that you were right Minho! Girl, you really managed to amaze me! Even though right now you lack in many aspects…I am sure that if you keep working, in the futureyour name will become as known as Im Yoona’s name or even grater. From now on you will be on my list with “favorite models”. Now I will leave you two alone because I have to start writing the article as fast as possible.”

“Goodbye chief editor. It was a pleasure to work with you!”
”Girl, don’t try to flatter me, because that is the thing that I hate the most!”
”Yes sir!” said the girl cutely pretending to look like a boy in army

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Don’t mind him! I am sure that deep down in his heart he really enjoys it!” said the guy smiling

“Well, it must be realllllllly realllly deep!” I said taking my beg preparing to leave but then I saw the guy that helped me working hard in arranging the stuffs from the photo studio

“Let me help you!” I said trying to show him that I was being grateful to him for helping me so much with the chef editor but he didn’t seem to figure it out

“You don’t have to!”

“No I insist!” I said this pretending not to listen any of his words.

After a half an hour of hard work, the studio was finally sparkling clean and we finally headed to our house.

“Thank you for helping me! Without your help I would be still there, arranging that big amount of stuffs.”

“You welcome, is the least I can do for you after all you did for me.”
” Ah, I have just realized that I have been working with you the whole day and I still haven’t properly introduced myself. I am Minho, Choi Minho, and I am “The diva’s” magazine main photographer, but I am working mainly in the fashion department.” Said the guy extending his hand now finally being able to change his status from “the white roses guy” to Minho, “Diva’s “main photographer.”
”I am Yuri, Kwon Yuri, also known as the bookworm from Goyang!”

“Bookworm, you say?! I would have never guessed! So what brings you here Yuri?”
”I am an exchange student at “Yeonsang art school”, and also as you can see an aspiring model.”
”Wait, so how old are you in reality? Don’t tell me that you are under aged? And sorry if I sound a little nagging but shouldn’t you be attending your classes? ”
”I am 19, so no I am not under aged and I am starting my classes on Monday so no need to worry about my education.”
”Well, since you are so young, I think I should accompany you to your house. Is pretty late and you are a young girl that I am sure that many guys would find attractive, so I think I shouldn’t leave you alone. Seoul’s streets can be really dangerous at night.”

“So , you really think that I am  beautiful? You find me attractive?” I asked wanting to tease Minho, the way my sister used to admirers when she was young. I had no intention to make fun of him, only that I was really curious since this was the first time that someone considered me attractive


”Uh.. um..*gulp* well, Yuri, you certainly are an attractive girl but…uh…I am …“managed to say Minho stuttering

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“Ha ha, relax oppa, I was only kidding! Aigoo, is so funny to tease you!”

FLASHBACK:
Oppa how could you do this to me?” asked Yoona pretending to be furious
”What did I do?”
”Do you even have the courage to ask?”
”I swear that I have no idea what you are talking about?”
”I am talking about you cheating on me…I saw you oppa! How could you do that to me?” asked Yoona almost breaking in tears

“I think you have misunderstood, it must have been someone that looks similar to me.I would never cheat on you! You are the center of my universe!”
”Is that so?” asked Yoona incredulously
”I promise you princess that I am telling the truth. What do you want me to do in order for you to believe me?”
”Ha ha, oppa, you are so easy to trick. Is so funny teasing you!”

“Wait, you mean that everything that you said until now was only a joke, you mean that you were playing theater?”
”Yes, I am a great actress aren’t I?”
”You little…come here, when I am going to catch you, I will make sure you suffer a horrible punishment!” I said as I started to chase Yoona. After I finally managed to catch her, I applied the punishment that she hated the most: I tickled her continuously until when she completely surrounded, leaving herself abandoned in my embrace, becoming defenseless in front of my caresses and my kisse…

END OF FLASHBACK

“Minho are you feeling alright?” asked Yuri, waking me up from my short moment of dreaming
”Yes I am fine! Why? “I said trying to pretend that nothing happened

“I don’t know, is just that for a moment you acted weird, like you would have seen a ghost!”
”No, is just that I remembered something really important! I think that today I will have to send you home with a taxi!”
”No need oppa! Taxi’s are expensive! I can walk. My home is not that far away.”
”No, I will pay. I could never forgive myself if something bad would happen to you.” I said making sign to a cab to stop, then sending Yuri home

After the taxi disappeared from my sight, I started to run, faster and faster, wanting to tire myself enough, so that I would not feel that dull pain from my heart anymore.

*********************************************************************************************************

I hope you will enjoy this chapter.Thank you for all the subscribers and for commenting because it really help me regain my confidence. Please continue to support me!!!