Yoona’s letter

The runway

Yuri P.O.V

“I can’t believe it…the key was with you all along…it’s like Yoona would have predicted that one day I would meet you.”

“I…had no idea that that key had a real use. I always thought that it is just a simple necklace.”
”Trust me…neither was I expecting that the key would be at your neck…out of all the places that was the one I expected the less.”
”What do you think that it is inside the box?”

“I don’t know but I intend to find out.” I said then opened the box, inside of the box was a letter, a few pictures and  a list with names and prices…”I know this thing!” I said to Minho as I looked at the list

“Where have you seen it?” asked Minho interested

“In Jaejoong’s office…but instead of a list it was a file…in the file was a small profile and just like here a price…but at that time I didn’t understood what it was about…and I don’t understand now either.”

“Then open the letter maybe is explained there.” Said Minho then I opened the letter and started to read loudly

Dear Minho,

If you found this letter then it means that something might have happened to me, something related to Jaejoong…I am sorry for selfishly letting go of you, but no matter how much I wanted to stop…I couldn’t because I am aware that if no one dares to do anything then there will be no change.

As you have probably seen, in this box there is a list and a few photos. You are probably wondering what it refers to…well I will explain it to you right now. You know that day when I came at you saying that Jaejoong was the worst type of human but I never told you why…well the reason why I hated him ever since is this:
When I went to his office that day the secretary was not there so I thought that I should just knock at the door and see if he is inside but when I was about to walk I heard a conversation in Japanaese between Jaejoong and another man…because my Japanese is not that good I thought at the possibility that I might have understood wrong but these words kept following me so…I secretly entered in Jaejoong’s office and there I found out the real nature of his business. His modeling company is just a cover for his real business which is :human traffic. Jaejoong hires girls as models then he organizes photo shoots pretending that it’s their profile but in reality he uses those picture to sale his girls. He sets a price and when someone is willing to buy the girls he invents a reason to send them there but once they get there they never return.

I was an exception because Jaejoong is aware that I bring him a bigger profit as a model then as some girl sold for some freak. The list contains the names of some of the girls that had been sold so far, while the pictures show a few of the man that bought those girls. I wish you would take them to the police but be careful; Jaejoong is a powerful person so there are people who are on his side even in police.

Forever yours,

Yoona

P.S. I will always be the person that loved you the most.

“So this is the reason she hated him so much…why hasn’t she told anything to me…why did she had to bear anything by herself…I am such a bad boyfriend…I couldn’t even figure out that she was so hurt…if I would have paid a closer attention to her then maybe…maybe things wouldn’t have been this way…I am so useless! All I cared was about myself…” said Minho as his tears started to fall one by one under the burden of his own guilt

“Shh…don’t cry…it’s not your fault!” I said as I hugged Minho while trying to fight against my own tears “You couldn’t have done anything…is not your fault…here you are only a victim of Jaejoong’s evilness…just like Yoona “

“But…I was supposed to protect her.” Said Minho, making me brake in tears unable to replay so we just stood there crying in each other’s arms, letting the tears wash away all the sadness that we had tried to push away all this time.

After crying for more then an hour I felt Minho sleeping soundlessly in my arms so I gently put him on the bed and then I lay near him trying to organize in my mind all the things that had just found out.

*Yuri’s thoughts* I had been fooled by him all this time…he used me…he pretended to be alone, hurt…and I was stupid enough to believe him. What am I supposed to do now…am I strong enough to continue what Yoona started…*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“No…don’t hurt me…I …NO!” screamed Sooyoung so I ran to heck up on her

“I am here…everything is fine…you are safe” I tried to calm down Sooyoung

***30 minutes later***

After managing to help Sooyoung fall asleep again, I went to my bedroom and wrote a note for Minho, placing it in a place that I was sure he would see, then I put on some clothes and got out of the hose heading towards the police office.

After seeing Sooyoung being tormented by her memoirs, I understood that no matter how scary it might be to confront the reality…still I had to o it because otherwise, just like my sister said nothing is going to change…so with all the evidences in my hand I headed to the place where I found Sooyoung.

“I want to speak with Mr. Kim.” I said to one of the man that were working there

A couple minutes later I was sitting in Mr. Kim’s office waiting for him to show up.

“Miss…I had seen you here less then 10 hours ago…did anything happen to Sooyoung?”
”No…I came here for another reason. I know who is the man behind Sooyoung’s story…it’s her boss Kim Jaejoong, the Miracle’s owner.”
”Miss…are you sure that what you are saying is true, because your accusation is very serious!”

“Ihm…I have evidence.” I said then handed him the papers

“Miss...according to this papers this man has sold more then 100 women so far…can I ask you where did you got this and what is your relationship with this man and with the girl that wrote this letter?”

“The girl that wrote the letter is Im Yoona.”

“You mean …the famous model that committed suicide?”
”Ihm…she is my sister! I found this letter in her apartment. The man that is responsible for all those girl’s misfortune…was her boss…also he is my current boss too. This man, I said pointing towards a picture with Mr. Nakamura…I met him in Japan, he tried to catch me but Jaejoong saved me.”
”But why would he save you if he is bad?”

“We…we had a deeper relationship…if you get what I mean.”
”I understand…but to be honest with you even if we arrest him, the fact that you had a relationship with this man will be in his benefit…his lawyer will say that is revenge because he broke up with you or other things like this and the prosecutor will let him free.”

“So there is no way for you to arrest him?” I asked feeling a little angry because I was in obvious disadvantage

“Well. There might be a way…but if he is as bad as your sister said then it might be too dangerous.”

“What is it?” I insisted

“To make him confess…a one to one confrontation.”
”You mean that I have to go and make him confess alone?”

“Well, you will have a microphone so we will be able to hear everything…so in case that something bad happens we will be able to help you…but basically, yes, you will be all alone.”
”I will do it!” I said decided to finish this story as fast as possible

“Are you sure…I am warning you, this is going to be very dangerous!”
”I am sure!”
”Very well, then I am going to start the preparations. Give me your phone number; once everything is ready I am going to call you!”

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

I woke up, still tired due to all the events from the last days. As I got up from bed I saw that the box was empty, so I thought that probably Yuri was somewhere in the house reading everything over and over again so I decided to look for her but surprisingly she was nowhere to be found.

*Minho’s thoughts* Where could she be? She couldn’t have gone to confront Jaejoong, could she? Aish…that girl, she could certainly do something like that, this girl makes me go crazy.*End of Minho’s thoughts*

As I was trying to find my phone to call Key to come take care of Sooyoung so that I could go search for Yuri , the door of the house opened then Yuri got into the house carrying a few begs of food.

“You went shopping?” I asked in disbelieve because while I was worrying for her she was picking vegetables and fruits

“Ihm” nodded Yuri ”We have run out of food.”

“I can’t believe you; do you know how worried I was because of you? I thought that maybe you went to him and that you might be in danger but results that all this time you were happily shopping? COULDN’T YOU AT LEAST LEAVE ME A NOTE SO THAT I WOULD NOT WORRY BECAUSE OF YOU?” I said angry

“I did, only that you were too busy imagining unrealistic things to actually observe it. I placed it on Yoona’s picture that is practically right in front of the bed.” said Yuri as she started to unpack the food calmly while I went beck to bedroom only to find out that she was right.

“Anyway…what are you planning to do?” I asked Yuri as I came back from the bedroom

“Not sure yet…though is pretty clear that after everything that I found out I certainly won’t become his wife.” Said Yuri as she arranged something in the refrigerator “Stop ginning like a crazy person, just because I am not marrying him it does not mean that we are going to be together. From now on I am going to treat you as my brother in law.” Said Yuri making my smile disappear
”Yah…but I already told you that I love you, and you confessed to me that you still haven’t completely forgotten me so why can’t we be together.”

“Sorry but right now…I am not in the mood for another relationship. I think that I want to enjoy my life as a single person for a long period of time.”

“Aish…this is so unfair.”
”No is not…you had your chance but you messed up now you’ll have to wait and see if there will be another chance for you in the future. “

“Uh…you really can’t get over that can’t you?” I asked Yuri a little upset though I was aware that she had a point

“Ihm… I can’t because it was cruel…you broke my heart once so I can’t let you broke it again!”
”But I don’t intend to do that. I already told you, when I rejected you it was because I was confused about my own feelings, but now I am sure about what I feel…now I love only you!” I said as I got closer to Yuri intensively gazing at her, still stunned by her beauty

“I know…but things have changed…you are not the same Minho anymore, now you are my sister’s ex-boyfriend and I am not the same Yuri anymore…after all that has happened I have grown up…now I don’t want to have a boyfriend…instead I want to learn for school, get into a good college and have a peaceful life…from now on we can be only friends.” Said Yuri coldly then passed by me and went to Sooyoung’s room to wake her up, while I stayed there dumbfounded feeling like I would have just been stabbed in the heart “What would you like to eat?” asked Yuri coming back

“Noything…I have to go. Key hyung just sent me a message to urgently go to the office. ”I lied not wanting to stay with her because I was in no mood of talking with the girl that rejected me so cruelly just a few moments ago”

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

*Jajoong’s thoughts* So Sooyoung is with Yuri…hmm, this problem has taken an unexpected turn…*End of Jaejoong’s thoughts*

*********************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I want to congratulate elyse17  for guessing Jaejoong's real bussines. Please continue to support  through your COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS! Please VOTE  for my POLL

 

Teaser 1:

“Minho…just forget about her .She is going to marry another guy…you can’t do anything anymore.”

.....................................

Teaser 2:

“Ok…I am in big trouble, Jaejoong is coming here…Sooyoung is here too…I can’t let them met…"

...................................

Teaser 3:

Miss Kwon…we have talked with the prosecutor and he agreed with our plan so if you still want to do it then all you have to do is come to the police station.”

...................................

Teaser4:

She went to see Jaejoong…this means she could be in danger!