Jaejoong’s plan

The runway

 

Yuri P.O.V

After a very long tiring first day of school that I thought that it would never be over, I was finally sitting in the waiting room of Miracle, waiting for the secretary to let me meet Jaejoong. To be honest, I wasn’t really in the mood to meet him because every time I was with him I would feel vulnerable, because he is the unpredictable type, and at the moment dealing with someone unpredictable was not on my list with “Must do” things, right now all that I want to do is to find out why my sister did what she did.

“Miss Kwon, Mr. Kim is not here at the moment but you can wait for him in his office.” Said the secretary as kindly as possible, even though it was quite obvious that she was not my fan, which I must say that I find it a little annoying since I did nothing to her

“Thank you.” I said as polite as I could then I walked into Jaejoong’s office. I took a seat onto the sofa and waited for Jaejoong to come, but he seemed to have forgotten about me because not even 30 minutes of waiting he was still not here. Bored, I started to look around the office. Everything around seemed to be designed especially for him, because everything was simple, clean but at the same time elegant. The most impressive part of the office was his library, which seemed to have over 500 books. I took a look around the volumes and surprisingly found well known names: Balzac, Dickens, Dumas and many others.

*Yuri’s thoughts*WOW, he must be richer then I thought! I wonder how it is to have so much money, how it is to stay in such a luxurious chair and be served by a secretary when ever you want?*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“ Well, since he is not here, I can try it!” I said to myself then I took a seat in the office chair. “WOW, this is so comfortable! OMO…What is this?” I wondered myself as I saw a portfolio. The portfolio contained information about a total of 10 models, in the portfolio was specified everything, from height, weight till to color of the eyes, and at the end of the page a price…PRICE?

“Choi Soyoung, 20 million won, no wonder that he is so rich! Each of this models are worth more then 10 million won. I wonder how much was Yoona worth?”

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

*knock* *knock*

“Come in! Oh, it’s you Min. Come help me a little!” said Key from under a pile of materials

“What in the world are you doing? Are you trying to hang yourself?” I said as I started to help Key release himself from a big piece of pink lace

“Nothing, I was just working on my designer skill. Anyway, thank you for doing me this favor. I already arranged with Miracle’s boss that you would meet him today, and talk about the fashion show.

“Great, a meeting with the big bad wolf.”

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Mr. Kim, Miss Kwon is waiting in your office!” said the secretary
”What? After I finish the meeting with Miss Kwon come in my office!” I said coldly then I walked in my office, where Yuri was patiently waiting on the sofa.

“Sorry for making you wait for so long, just that I had something urgent to resolve with one of my associates.”
”No problem, I enjoyed staying here into such a nice, clean office, with so many books!”
”So…you have seen my collection, well if you want something just tell me and I will borrow it to you. So, let’s start. Get up and show me how you walk!” I said then Yuri started to parade in front of me. I looked at her and I couldn’t not to be mesmerized by her charisma. Yuri even though she is not as beautiful as her sister, has a lot of potential, because she can be cute but y at the same time. With a little bit of training she could certainly surpass her sister. I am very lucky to have here as my model because this girl will soon be more important then she knows.

“So how was it?” asked Yuri genuinely

”You are doing great; you only need to learn how to walk more graciously. Here let me teach you!”

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

Jaejoong started to model around the room, just like a pro. I could easily understand why he said that he was considered one of the most desired bachelors, he was beyond handsome.

“Ok, now you try it!” said Jaejoong making me wake up from my daydream. I started to model around the room, trying my best to remember how he did it, but this proved to be quite difficult

“No…no …no. You have to be more graceful. Hm, I know!” said Jaejoong, and then he came near me, took my hands in his and started to make little steps around the room until I finally started to master the walk. “You know, instead of pretending, you should just have told me that you want me to hold your hand!” said Jaejoong out of the blue

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“Hello, I have an appointment with Mr. Kim!” I said to the secretary

“You may go in!” said the secretary into a sweet voice, obviously flirting with me, but to her misfortune I was not interested at all.

*krrr* I opened the door with a small sound “I am sorry!” I apologized and after that I quickly closed the door still in shock from what I had just seen.

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

*Yuri’s thoughts* Oh, God, how did we end up like this? Ok…stupid question, we ended up like this because of my inability of walking perfectly in heels and thanks to Jaejoong’s unpredictable joke that made me lose all my senses and thanks to my shirt’s design. Mental note: Never wear shirts that can tangle in the boss’s shirt.

God, please make it end faster or else I will probably die of heart attack, being so close of this guy makes my heart lose its normal functions. And like that it would not have been enough, I swear that I have seen someone opening the door, I just hope that no matter who was that person, he or she would not make any rushed conclusions* End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“Ok… I have almost finished. Ok…now you are free!” said Jaejoong

“Thank you! I think I should go, because it seems that someone is waiting you!” I said then I took my purse and started to walk to the door but I was soon stopped by Jaejoong “No, don’t, actually this is related with the project you are going to work at.” said Jaejoong “Wait a moment! Miss Lin, invite mister Choi inside!”

*Yuri’s thoughts* Mister Choi…Choi why does it seem so familiar. I wonder where have a I heard this before?

*FLASHBACK* ” Ah, I have just realized that I have been working with you the whole day and I still haven’t properly introduced myself. I am Minho, Choi Minho, and I am “The diva’s” magazine main photographer, but I am working mainly in the fashion department.” Said the guy extending his hand now finally being able to change his status from “the white roses guy” to Minho, “Diva’s “main photographer.”*END OF FLASHBACK * OMO…don’t tell me it’s Mr. Handsome guy with a sad look in his eyes…the guy that I promised that I will stay away…that Mr. Choi. Ok, Yuri, don’t panic, I mean what are the chances that it is Minho? *krrr* Oh, , it really is him! Can this day get any worse?*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“Hello, Mr. Choi, take a seat.” Said Jaejoong

“Hello, nice to meet you Mr. Kim!” said Minho coldly, obviously not very enthusiastic about meeting Jaejoong “So if you don’t mind, can you tell me directly the details of the project because I have something important to attend!” said Minho making it clear enough for me that he wasn’t in the mood to have a long talk with Jaejoong

“Of course. As you probably know from your boss, I am going to participate at a fashion show in Tokyo, and your magazine is the only one that is going to feature this event…but that’s not the main point why I called you here. Actually I requested you because I have a special project for you. I want you to create a photo book which will feature Yuri.” Said Jaejoong making me go in shock because I had no idea about any photo book “Yuri, has a lot of potential, so I want to help her archive the status I believe she was made for.” Said Jaejoong smiling

“Jaejoong, I …thank you but I don’t know what to say about that…I” I protested.

“Is fine, you deserve it!” said Jaejoong kindly

“But, that’s going to be expensive!” I protested again

“Don’t worry about it, uhh…consider it as an smart investment.” Jaejoong reassured me

“Fine…then.”
”Great, you are going to go in Japan this Friday.” Said Jaejoong

“If the meeting is over then I am going to go. Good bye.” Said Minho as he get up and got out of the door

“ I am going to go to. Thanks for all Mr. Kim! Good bye!”
”Jaejoong, call me Jaejoong!” said my boss smiling charmingly
”Good bye Jaejoong! I said a little awkwardly still not used it

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Miss Lin, come in!” I said to the secretary

“What can I do for you Mr. Kim!” asked the secretary in a flirty voice

“Pack your things, you are fired!” I said coldly

“But, why, what have I done?” cried the secretary

“You dare to ask, do you know how many important things are in this office, and because of your incompetence you almost put me in danger. Get out!”
”Mr. Kim, please forgive me. I promise that it won’t happen again!” begged the secretary

“GET OUT! GET OUT RIGHT NOW!”

*********************************************************

First of all I want to thank you for liking my story, I want to specially thank to all theose that subscribed and commented.To all the silent readers, please do not remain silent, please comment because it helps me a lot as a "writer", please feel free to express your oppinions, because I won't mind, because I really believe that it will help me become better at this. Please enjoy... see you soon ^.^