Sooyoung’s surprising confession

The runway

Minho’s P.O.V

*Minho’s thoughts* Ah…where is this girl? Why can’t women get on time, in ten minutes the plane is going to take of and there is still no sight of Yur…OH MY GOD…is that Yuri?! She is looking beyond hot!*End of Minho’s thoughts*

“Hello oppa, what are you staring at?” asked Yuri making me snap out of my daydream

“Uh, nothing I was just…uh enjoying the view.” I lied quite bad considering that we were inside the airport and there was no view

“What view O.o?”

“The architecture, the way this place was arranged!” I lied

“I see, I never knew that you are interested in this kind of things!”

“Yeah that’s because I am kind of new in this field. Anyway where are your luggages? We should get ready to board on the plane so we should see if everything is all right with them?” I said trying to change the topic

“Oh, don’t worry, Jaejoong oppa already took care of that. We just have to get in the plane.”

“Jaejoong is here?”

“No!” Yuri answered

“But I thought that you said that he took care of your luggage!” I said a little confused

“OH, he did…I mean, Jaejoong brought me to the airport and took care of everything, but he already left because he still has to attend at some conference in Seoul, but don’t worry, he will come to Tokyo tomorrow.” Yuri admitted

“Great, I already miss him!” I said sarcastically

*Dear passengers the plane for Tokyo will take of in 5 minutes please board in the plane!*

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

I searched for my place and then accommodated myself. To be honest I was a little unhappy because I was separated from Minho but grateful at the same time because if I would be near him I probably wouldn’t be able to close an eye, and I would continuously stare at him. Ever since I figured out that I like Minho, all I did was to think about him, or about how could I impress him. Even my outfit for today was chosen so that I would impress him, even though he didn’t seem to have any reaction! He couldn’t be interested in men, could he? Well, then it would make sense why he asked about Jaejoong… still I guess that would make sense, since Jaejoong is so handsome, he could easily turn anyone gay …no, no…he can’t be, he had a girlfriend before…but what if he had a girlfriend only to keep the appearances? Maybe I should check before confessing, to be sure that I wouldn’t embarrass myself.

“What bothers you so much?” asked the girl that was sitting near me, that until then I haven’t really noticed

“Huh, sorry, what did you ask?”
”I said, what bothers you? You seem that something is bothering you!”
”Well, you could say so…I planed to confess to the guy I like but right now I am not that sure anymore.”
”Why, you are not sure if you still like him or you are afraid that he will reject you?”
”Actually none, it just that, you see…I wanted to impress him so I have put a lot of effort into my outfit for today but he didn’t even seem to notice, instead he admired the architecture and asked me about my boss… so right now I am kind of confuse whether I should confess because I think that there it might be a possibility that he would be gay.”

“Oh, I see that’s a very difficult problem but I think I could help you. Do you have a picture with him?”

“No…but I could show it to you. Look on the fourth row from the back, at the goy in black jeans and blue shirt.” I said pointing to Minho

“Wow, you have great taste that guy is absolutely hot, and I am positive that he is not gay.”

“But then why did he ask about my boss?”
” Who is your boss? Is he handsome?”

“His name is Kim Jaejoong an…”
”Kim Jaejoong, that’s my boss too. My name is Choi Sooyoung, are you a model too? How come I haven’t heard anything about you?” said Sooyoung that in that moment I recognized as being the girl from Jaejoong’s register, the one that was worth 20 million won
”Yes, I am a model too, you haven’t heard about me because I am new in this territory. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Kwon Yuri.”

“Well, Yuri, don’t worry, your guy can’t be gay and even if he would be he stands no chance because Mr. Kim I straight and I can guarantee you that in Mr. Kim’s heart there will forever be only one person and that is Im Yoona

“Yuri, are you fine?”
”Yes, I am just a little sleepy. I think I will rest for a while if it doesn’t bother you.”
”Of course, I will sleep too, because I am sure that once that we land there will be a lot of work waiting for us!”

*Yuri’s thoughts*Jaejoong loves Yoona? I can’t believe it, how come I haven’t noticed, when it was so obvious… he came to her grave, and the way he talked about her and…

FLASHBACK:

“Oh I see…how about listening some music, it will help you relax. Pick a CD from the case!” said Jaejoong

I opened the case and looked inside of it. As I was looking through the mountain of CD something silvery caught my attention, it seemed to be a bracelet, a bracelet that somehow seemed familiar.

END OF FLASHBACK

The bracelet from Jaejoong’s car it belongs to Yoona. Could it be that they were a couple? But I wonder why Yoona never told me anything about that? Well, it seems that Jaejoong owns me some answers.*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“Hey…look at that girl…she has some killer curves. I have been checking her out ever since I have boarded on the plane.” Said the man near me pointing to Yuri “Too bad that my wife doesn’t look like her, still I guess I should be grateful for being able to see something like that. Don’t you think so?”
”What I think is that her boyfriend would be really angry is he would hear you saying this!”

“But he doesn’t …so what he doesn’t know wouldn’t hurt him!”
”But what if by pure coincidence he would find out?” I said as an idea popped in my mind

“That’s impossible!”
”Stewardess…”I called the flight attendant “Please cover the girl from over there with this jacket!” I said giving my jacket to the stewardess “I dislike seeing how some erted man’s from this plane stare at my girlfriend.”

“Yes sir!” said the flight attendant than went to Yuri and covered her with the jacket

“You are the boyfriend, huh?”

“Oh yeah, and you can be sure that I am angry. I suggest that either you change your place either you shut your mouth until we will get to Tokyo.” I said then I closed my eyes and prepared for a nap, certain that my lucky buddy would not dare to stare at Yuri’s legs ever again.

***3 hours later***

“Yuri…wake up!”

“Hmm…hmm what is happening?”

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Good morning honey, let’s go, Tokyo is waiting for us!”

*Yuri’s thoughts* Honey? What is going on…either this is a dream, either I have died and have got in heaven! Ahhh! It hurts!!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“What is going on?” I asked not being able to believe what I was seeing; Minho was literarily holding my hand on his own free will

“Cooperate with me…once we are out of the airport I will tell you everything!” whispered Minho

*Yuri’s thoughts* Minho, you have no idea how happy I am for what you just said; although I have no idea what is this about, as long as I got to hold your hand I am fine. God, I know that you might find this a little weird, but please make a miracle and make us stay in the airport as long as possible!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“Ok, I am going to cooperate!” I whispered to Minho, and after that I put my hand around his waist, tightly embracing him.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope that you will like this update.Please comment and subscribe !!!