On the cover

The runway

Yuri P.O.V

*brrrr brrrr*

“Uh…I hate mornings!” I said, still tired after the long day that I have spent in Minho’s company. As I remembered my adventure with Minho in the underground, I also remembered the sad look from his eyes, the look that I should have come used to but no matter how much I see it, still I can’t seem to get used to it, because day by day it seems to became sadder.

“Urh…great jobYuri! You promised yourself that you won’t think about him, and that you will focus on your plan, but as soon as you get up all you are doing is to think at him. Now all that is left is to fall for him! Focus Yuri, focus. Ok…uh school, I have to prepare for school!” I said , then I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower then I picked my outfit and fixed my hair, and got out of the house, fearing that I would get late on my first day of school which from previous experiences it is very possible.

“Good morning lady. Can I give you a ride to school?” said Jaejoong as he got out from his car with a killer smile that no one could resist

“What are you doing here?” I asked taken by surprise from his unexpected appearance

“Good morning you too Jaejoong. It’s nice to see you too!” said Jaejoong sarcastically

“Good morning, Jaejoong! So you are here because?”
”Wasn’t I clear enough? I am giving you a ride! Come on, get in!” said Jaejoong opening the door. I got in and then took my seat from the previous night. To be honest, I was a little uncomfortable, because no matter how much I try I still can’t see his intention, but I am certain that he offering me a ride is not part of the contract.

“What are you thinking about? You seem very concentrated!” asked Jaejoong curious

“Nothing much… I am just a little nervous because it’s the first day.” I lied

“Oh I see…how about listening some music, it will help you relax. Pick a CD from the case!” said Jaejoong

I opened the case and looked inside of it. As I was looking through the mountain of CD something silvery caught my attention, it seemed to be a bracelet, a bracelet that somehow seemed familiar.

“Did you found something that you like?” asked Jaejoong which immediately made me realize that I was supposed to find a CD.

“Ihm, I found a Dbsk CD, I really liked them a lot, too bad that they disbanded, still it’s great that their music still remains.” I said then I inserted the CD in the music player and started to listen to “One”

“So you like this kind of songs!”

“Ihm, even though I am not really into arts, thanks to my parents that used to torture me by taking me to opera, still, somehow I always found their music very nice.”

“I see, good to know, I might use it in the future, if I would happen to confess to you!”
”CONFESS?” I shouted, really shocked by his statement

“Relax, I was just kidding. You should have seen your face!”
”Do you make this kind of jokes with all your employees?” I said a little annoyed because I never liked people making fun of me

“No but why do you seem so disappointed? You couldn’t possibly have fallen for me?” asked Jaejoong as he stopped the car

“No, of course not. I already told you, you are not my type at all.” I lied not really wanting to give him the satisfaction to believe that I was acknowledging the fact that he was handsome enough to be anybody’s type.

“I see, so if I do this you wouldn’t fell absolutely nothing.” Said Jaejoong as he came closer…very closer

“What… are ...you doing?” I asked stuttering felling very uncomfortable that he was only 5 inches away from my face

“Nothing, just teasing you!” said Jaejoong, as he took back his place, grinning from ear to ear “For a person that does not like me at all, I would say that I made your heart race quite at a high speed .Yuri-ah, take care not to have a . We have arrived, you should hurry or else you will get late.” Said Jaejoong then he got out of the car and opened the door for me “Come and visit me at the office, after you finish your classes.”

“I will!” I said then I waited until the car was out of my sight. After that I walked inside of the school and went to the principal’s office to take my schedule and have an “important talk” with him. After half of hour in which I listened a long list of advices I was finally in front of my classroom. I knocked at the door then I got in. To my surprise the school’s teacher was no other then the hottie from the underground aka Jonghyun.

“Class, this is the new student I was telling you about. Please introduce yourself! “ said Jonghyun pretending not to know me

“Hello! My name is Kwon Yuri, and I am going to be your classmate for the rest of the school year. Please treat me well.”
”Ok, hm, you are going to stay near Taemin. Taemin please raise your hand.” Said Jonghyun, then immediately a blond girl no wait it is a guy raised his hand. I took my seat and participated attentively at the class, not really wanting to stand out from the first day due to my ignorance when in terms of music. Luckily, Jonghyun’s class was far away from boring, so when the bell rang I was still alive.

“Taemin, show Yuri the school ok?” asked Jonghyun my seatmate

“Sure hyung…I mean Mr. Kim” said the boy then showed me the way “My name is Taemin, and I am the schools nr 1 …..”
”Ahhhh…Taemin, Taemin!” started to shout a bunch of girls

“Let me guess, school’s nr 1 heartthrob!”

“No…I was going to say the school’s nr 1 dancer, but you can add that on the list too if you want, still I would appreciate it a lot if you wouldn’t do it because honestly it freaks me out.”

“I see…so you had some incidents with your fan girls?!”

“If by incident you mean that the stole my uniform at the P.E class, and that everyday I can recycle about 5 kilograms of love letters then yes.”
”Poor girls, they will be so heartbroken if you would…uh let’s say happen to date someone.”
”I am sure they will survive…as long as Jonghyun hyun…I mean Mr. Kim is in this school.” Said Taemin smiling

“I see…uh, Taemin, I think we should finish this tour as fast as possible or your fans are going to kill me. I mean they have a very frightening look in their eyes.”
”Ok…then I think I should take you to the canteen.” Said Taemin then he showed me the way. “Ok, so this is the canteen. What would you like to eat? Say what ever you want, it’s my treat today!”

“I don’t think it would be right…the atmosphere seems a little I don’t know…”
”I don’t know why but I have a feeling that thins time is not my fault. I think that they are staring at you?”

“Me why would they stare at me is not like I am some kind of celebrity.”
”Then if you are not a celebrity how do you explain this?” said Taemin showing me a magazine with a beautiful girl on its cover…wait I was the girl form the cover.

“Great, this is going to be a long day isn’t it?”
”Oh, yeah!” said Taemin

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

I was on my way to the drug store, to buy some pain killers, because my head was literarily exploding when I passed by a newsstand. On the display was this month’s issue of “The diva” which was featuring on its cover no other the Yuri. Immediately I bought the magazine and entered in the first coffee shop, and started to look trough it. Even though I was the one that took the pictures, still I couldn’t stop being amazed by Yuri’s beauty. I looked carefully trough every picture and to my surprised I discovered some similarities between Yoona and Yuri, something in their expression. If I wouldn’t have known both of them I could easily believe that they were sisters, but that was impossible because Yoona already told me that she was an only child when I asked her about her family.

*Hello Hello*

“Hi, Key, what’s up?”

“I need a favor.”

“What kind of favor?”

“The Miracle’s boss, Kim Jaejoong, is going to organize a fashion show in Tokyo, and our magazine is the only one that was invited to participate, and since you are our best photographer, we want to send you there.”

“I don’t know what to say…I don’t want to work with that man. I told you already, he is bad.”
”I know what you believe about him but please do it for me! Please!”
”I am sorry hyung but…”
”I heard that Yuri is going to participate too, do you want her to be alone with the big bad wolf?”
”Urh…I hate you…fine I will go. But only because you begged me.”
”I love you too Min.”

**********************

Dear readers, I feel like this story is going nowhere, because I can't seem to get any response from you, so I might delete it, but this will depend only of you.If you want me to continue this story please tell me.Please comment and subscribe.Please continue to support me,especialy now when I am starting to lose my confidence.