Truth revealed

The runway

Yuri P.O.V

After being explained by Mr. Ok that he installed hidden cameras in the room and that his team would be surrounding the place, so basically there would be mall chances that Jaejoong will hurt me, my worries started to disappear.

After installing in the room, I sent Jaejoong a message in which I was telling him to come to the place where I was located

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

*BEEP**BEEP*

 MESSAGE CONTENT: Come to ”Star Hotel”, room 163.I am waiting you here.

*Jaejoong’s thoughts* Oh…that room…I did not see this coming!*End of Jaejoong’s thoughts*

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

*Yuri’s thoughts* How could you jump from this height? I remember that when you were little you were afraid of height…yet you ended up committing suicide exactly from jumping from a big height, I guess that no one fear can prevent dead from coming*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

*click*

“Finally…I was getting tired of waiting for you.”

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“Aish…where is that girl?” I said to myself worried because Yuri was nowhere to be found. I had searched her at home but she was not there, also I had called Taemin but he said that Yuri did not attend classes either…the only place left where she could be is with Jaejoong “Oh…that’s it!” I said as a brilliant idea popped into my head

PHONE CONVERSATION

“Hello! My name is Kim Kibum, and I am the main editor from “Diva” magazine.

I want to have an interview with him, so I was wondering is he free at the moment. I would like o go there and talk personally some issues before the actual interview.”
”I am  sorry but currently my boss is not here.”
”Could you tell me where he is?”
”I am sorry but this information I am not allowed to give!”
”I see…well it seems that there is no way for me to have Mr. Kim on my COVER this month…”I said emphasizing the word cover

“Wait…he is at “Star Hotel” he went there to meet his girlfriend. Please don’t tell him that you have found out from me.”
”Don’t worry, I won’t even mention it. Thanks for everything.” I said then hang up

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

“Taxi!” I said as I made a sign to a taxi that was coming towards me “To “Star Hotel” please!”

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

“Why have you called me here?” I asked Yuri wanting to know the reason she picked exactly the room where her sister died

“To tell you an interesting story:

There was this girl that came to Seoul, to her mom she said that it was for studies, to the one that was to become her boyfriend she said that it was because she wanted to follow her sister’s steps and become a model, the only person that knew the real truth was her father…do you want to know why she came to Seoul? She came so that she would find out why her sister committed suicide…though she knew that whatever the reason was…it was something unpleasant, still she never imagined that the reason why her sister died would be so painful…can you guess the reason?” asked Yuri looking straight at me

“If you don’t then I will tell you…she found out that her boss was involved in a very dirty business…that he was using her friends as some goods…exchanging their bodies for some impressive sums of money…does it sound familiar to you?”

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“So you found out everything!” said Jaejoong not even bothering to deny it  then he got out a gun from one of the interior pockets of his jacket  making my shiver at the sight of that object “ Seeing that you called me here…I imagine that you have figured out already that she didn’t commit suicide but that I killed her!” said Jaejoong “Ah…seeing your shocked expression I can easily understand that you didn’t know.”

“Why have you killed her?” I asked as tears started to fall from my cheeks upon finding out that horrible news

“Why? Isn’t obvious…because she lied to me…she betrayed me…she played with my love. Despite the fact that she knew that I was in love with her all she could see was that Minho guy…yet I said to myself that is fine, as long as she is happy all will only love her from afar but then one day she came to my office and told me that she knew about my secret business…and that because of the love she still has towards me as a friend she won’t tell anything to the police…not as long as I would give up on doing it, so I wanted to test that love that she was talking about so I told her that if she becomes my girlfriend I would give up on everything…and awkwardly she agreed. When she agreed I was the happiest man from the earth…I immediately cut all the ties with the people that were involved in the business…until that day one day when I found out the truth…she was seeing Minho behind my back…she was cheating on me. So that day when she died…I came here and asked her for an explanation…do you want to know what she told me…she told me exactly this words “I am glad you found out…now I won’t have to pretend anymore. You know what I realized…I realized that you are not worth for me to give up on my happiness” those were her exact words…when I heard her I couldn’t take it so we started to fight and accidentally I pushed her over the balcony. When I realized what I had done…I got out of the room, called for an ambulance then I left pretending that I was never there.”

“So it was like that…so you knew about me too huh? You knew why I came to Seoul.”

“Ihm…it wasn’t hard to guess…Yoona would have never wanted you to work under me, so when you cam I easily figured out your reason so.”
”So you pretended that you care for me, that you love me so that I would not suspect you. But there is one thing that I don’t understand…why have you saved me that day in Japan from Nakamura’s man?”

“I didn’t…those were my men. It’s true that Nakamura found you quite attractive…but Nakamura knows that what is mine he can’t touch. Those man were mine…I saw you analyzing the bracelet…which to be honest was there only by pure accident…I was supposed a thing to remember me of your sister but I forgot it in the car…so like that you saw it when you looked for the CD but because you were not sure, you searched it again, in Japan. So when I saw that I asked my men to pretend that they wanted to hurt you so that I could save you and gain your trust completely…and it worked very well…except that I never expected that Sooyoung would manage to run and that by pure luck it would be you the person to find her.”
”And you missed one more thing!” I said to Jaejoong now angry on him and on me for letting him fool me “You forgot the part where my sister left behind evidence.”

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“Could you tell me in what room is accommodated Miss Kwon Yuri?” I asked the receptionist praying in my head that nothing would have happened to her

“She is in room 163!” said the receptionist then I started to run like a person that was running for his life just that I was not running for my life but  this time for something more valuable: my love

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Thanks for telling me that…I will consider it as a goodbye present.” Said Jaejoong then lifted his gun and aiming towards my direction ready to shot but right in that moment Minho stormed into the room

“YURI…” shouted Minho

“GET OUT OF HERE! THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THIS IS ONLY BETWEEN JAEJOONG AND ME!I ALREADY TOLD YOU…YOU ARE NO LONGER PART OF MY LIFE!” I said cruelly hoping that he would leave

************************************************************************

Someone P.O.V

“This is the moment we have been waiting. Let’s go, is now or never!” ordered a man dressed in a black uniform to his subordinates

************************************************************************

Jaejoong P.O.V

“What a touching moment…but instead of playing this cheep drama scenario, why don’t you let me make the choice…after all is me the one that has the power!” I said then pretended to aim towards Yuri but then in the last second I switched the direction and aimed towards Minho

*bang* The gun unloaded with a powerful noise. After seeing what I have done Yuri ran towards Minho using her body to shield him then a moment later the door opened with a loud noise revealing a bunch of cops with their guns prepared aiming at me

“Kim Jaejoong you are under arrest for killing Im Yoona, for murder attempt against Kwon Yuri and for human traffic.” Said one of the cops

*Jaejoong’s thoughts* So this is how is going to end…I can’t let it end like this…*End of Jaejoong’s thoughts*

“Thank you for the entertaining show…but as long as I have this gun…I decide the end of this story!” I said then pressed the gun against my head  and then *bang* 

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Now the show is over!” said Jaejoong then fell on the cold floor in a bath of blood then everything became black for me

*** 2 days later***

*Yuri’s thoughts* Am I still alive? Was everything only a dream? *End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“You are finally awake.” I heard a familiar voice that I came to love more then I could ever imagine

“So everything is real isn’t it? Yoona …Jaejoong…everything is real!”

“Unfortunately yes…but thanks God that is finally over!The cops started to search for all the missing girls.” said Minho trying to let out a smile

“Jaejoong…did he really…”
”Ihm.” Said Minho understanding my silent question

“That guy…he knew what he wanted until to the very end…I feel so sad now, if he would not met Yoona and fall for her maybe that everything would have been different…he was just a guy searching for a little bit of love…but unfortunately he didn’t chose the right way.

”Can I ask you a question?”

“Ihm…” I nodded

“Why have you saved me? Why did you protect me from Jaejoong’s bullet?”

*********************************************************************************************************

First I would like to appologize for not updating faster.Then I would like to apologize for not writing a better chapter...to be honest I kind of ran out of ideas...so I am sorry if I disappointed you...then I appologize to all of Jaejoong fans for killing him...but I didn't want to let him end in a pittyful way so that's why I decided that the best way for him to end up is actually dying. I want to thank yo everyone taht supported me so far...please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE WAIT PACIENTLY FOR MY LAST CHAPTER. Today there will be no teasers since I WANT THAT THE LAST CHAPTER TO BE A SURPRISE. ALSO...REGARDING MY NEXT STORY...ACORDING TO THE POLL RESULTS...IT WILL FEATURE JAEJOONG AND YURI COUPLE.Please check it out as soon as it apears.