Just "Married"

The runway

Jaejoong P.O.V

“I want wine too!” said Yuri

 “Are you sure you can drink? Aren’t you too young?”

“You just proposed me…aren’t I too young to marry you?” said Yuri mischievously

“Fine… but only a glass!” I said then handed Yuri a glass of wine

Jaejoong P.O.V

***20 minutes later***

“Oppa…ha ha, the room is moving!” said Yuri

“Aigoo…you are drunk! I knew I shouldn’t have let you to drink!”
”I am not drunk…I am just happy…I am happy that you like me more then her!” mumbled Yuri

“Ok…let’s go home!” I said then paid for the meal and then I took Yuri in my arms and took her to my car

After a 20 minutes ride we finally at my house

“Ms. Oh…pleas help me with Yuri. She drank a glass of wine and now she is drunk. Please change her!”
”Aigoo… Mr. Kim how can you give a kid to drink?”

“Uh… We were celebrating…so today I made an exception, but I promise that it won’t happen again!”

“You were celebrating? If may I ask what were you celebrating?” asked the maid

“I proposed to her!”

“Congratulations…I am happy that you have finally found someone to make you smile from the bottom of your heart!”

“Thank you. But enough with the talking! I am going to bring you some clothes for her!” I said then I went to my room took a shirt from my closet and then I returned and gave it to the maid “After you finish call me!”

***10 minutes later***

*knock**knock*

“Mister Kim, I have finished changing your wife!” said the maid

“Thank you, now you can go to sleep!” I said to the maid realizing that it was 11 already

After the maid left I went back to the living room and took Yuri in my arms then I carried her bridal style to the guest room but when I was to open the door remembered what the maid said, that she was my wife so I changed my mind and took Yuri in my bedroom. I carefully placed her on the bed so that I would not wake her up then I covered her with the blanket, and after that I went to take a short shower.

After 15 minutes I finally finished so I switched off the light then I laid near Yuri.

“From now on you are only mine!”

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

“Hmm…” I groaned because of the pain that I felt in my head then I covered my face with the back of my palm because the light of the sun amplified the pain then I felt a something moving near me. I opened my eyes slowly only to see Jaejoong sleeping soundlessly near me with a hand over my waist and myself wearing his shirt. Then I tried to recollect my memoirs from yesterday but it only made my headache worse.

*Yuri’s thoughts* Calm down Yuri…nothing happened. Jaejoong wouldn’t take advantage of you…or would he?

FLASHBACK:

So, would you like to be mine forever, would you like to be my air forever?” asked Jaejoong

“Oppa…I…”

“Well, could you hurry a little…it’s becoming a little embarrassing because everybody is staring!”

“I… I accept!” I said then Jaejoong put the ring on my finger and then he took me in his arms and started to spin me.

END OF FLASHBACK

OMG…he proposed me and I said yes…I am going to marry Jaejoong oppa!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

I turned around and attentively looked at the one that was supposed to become my husband one day

*Yuri’s thoughts* HUSBAND…MY HUSBAND, it sounds so unbelievable. I can’t believe that it’s been less then 4 months since I came to Seoul to find out why my sister committed suicide and since then I feel for a guy, I confessed, I got rejected then I became another’s man girlfriend, I filmed and MV with the man that rejected me and now says that he has fallen for me than I saw him with another women and now I am about to marry with this guy that my parents probably won’t even agree because of our 11 years difference!*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

“My husband…”I whispered as I was admiring Jaejoong

Even though Jaejoong was already in his thirty’s no one would have considered him older then 25, because he knew perfectly what kind of clothes and hairstyle were suitable for him. I gently caressed his auburn hair then traced his nose and his lips with my finger. His nose was nor small nor big instead it fitted perfectly in the middle of his small face while his lips were rosy, soft but more importantly they were gentle.

*Yuri’s thoughts* No wonder that he is so popular with the ladies…he looks just like a manga character, no one can surpass him.

FLASHBACK:

Don’t look at him, just concentrate on creating the proper emotions, and if you think that you still can’t do it, just look at me, and I will help you ok?

END OF FLASHBACK

Ok…maybe there is someone that can surpass him…those big brown deer like eyes, that are framed by those long eyelashes and that smile that can melt everyone…still apart from Minho, Jaejoong oppa is the most handsome person that I have ever meet.

FLASHBACK:

“Give me your hand!” ordered Minho whispering then took my hand and placed it on his chest , to be more exact on the place where his hear was” You can feel it right? DO you want me to tell you a secret?” asked Minho then without expecting an answer from me he whispered in my ear “Every heartbeat it belongs to you!”

END OF FLASHBACK

I wished what you have said it was true but it proved to be only a lie…I don’t want to suffer anymore also don’t want to hurt Jaejoong oppa…I don’t want to be another name on the list with peoples that left him alone.

*End of Yuri’s thoughts*

************************************************************************

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

I woke up  because of a sunray that has stubbornly decided to lay on my face…I groaned in annoyance because I wanted so badly to sleep for a little longer because I was still tired because of the fact that yesterday I had slept really late because I had been staring at a sleeping Yuri for hours. I rolled in the bad trying to hide from the sun but then I heard Yuri move near me so I quickly rolled again this time facing her and pretended to sleep. I heard her groan probably because of her hangover then after a while she started to gently caress me. Under her touch my mouth formed into a small smile and then without expecting I felt her lips press against mine, in that moment I opened my eyes and rolled over Yuri and continued to kiss her.

“Am I that handsome that you can’t stop staring at me?” I

“You were awake all this time?” asked Yuri while her cheeks started to flush

“Ihm…but don’t worry I won’t tease you…at least not too much!” I said then I gave her another peak on the lips “Go take a shower, you smell of alcohol!” I said to Yuri

“Ihm…oh, about yesterday…I don’t remember anything…did I do anything embarrassing?” asked Yuri probably praying in her had to not have done anything weird

“Nothing to be embarrassed about…you striped in front of me, but it’s fine since I am your future husband anyway!” I lied

“No way…I will never be able to face the world!” said Yuri almost crying while hiding in the covers

“Uh…don’t cry…I actually lied to you! You did nothing embarrassing!” I said trying to prevent Yuri from crying

“Yah…I won’t marry you anymore!” said Yuri angrily

“Please forgive me…I was just teasing you!” I said pleadingly

“Fine…but only because I am kind! Now close your eyes!”

“Why?” I asked curious

“Just do it!” ordered Yuri

“I am not doing anything until you tell me why!” I said determinedly

“I…your shirt is too short…it shows everything!”

“Fine.” I said then I closed my eyes then Yuri got up from the bed and went to the bathroom “But so you know I have already seen everything last night in the end is me that brought you here!”

“Urh…I hate you!” shouted Yuri from the bathroom

“Love you too honey!” I said teasingly

************************************************************************

Minho P.O.V

“I am back…oh, why did you prepare so much food?” I asked mom curious about the reason why she cooked for an army

“Because this lunch is special.”

“Please…don’t tell me it’s another blind date! I had one just yesterday.”

“No, not this time. Actually is a goodbye lunch. After lunch I am going back to Incheon!”

“Why so suddenly? Yesterday you seemed that you would not go home until you see me married!”

“Well, yesterday I meet this pretty girl in the park, and we had a conversation about this whole blind date thing and she said that since you are an adult I should give you the freedom to make your own choice so that’s why I decided to go back, plus your father will throw a tantrum because I left him to much alone and to be honest I am jealous too, at his age he still looks very handsome so there are a lot of ahjummas ready to still him from me.”

“You know that is not true. Ever since I was little I have never seen the two of you unhappy, you always treated each other with love.”

“Well, that’s because we love each other because we understand each other, because we complete each other. Now let’s eat, every year you seem to become skinnier.”

***2 hours later***

“Kid, take care of you, and even though I don’t know who is and how is that girl that you say that you like, if you think that she is worth of your love then fight for her, and next time when you will come home make sure you will bring her to introduce her to us!”
”I will, say hi to dad, and that I miss him, ok?”
”Ihm…you have always been daddy’s boy.”

************************************************************************

Yuri P.O.V

*Hello**Hello*

“Hello, I understand…I will come there as soon as I can!” said Jaejoong to the person he was talking at phone the he hang up looking quite restless

“Did something happen?” I asked Jaejoong as I got up from his lap and looked at him worriedly

“No...you don’t need to worry. Is just a small problem regarding a shipment that I sent one month ago. I will have to go at the office! I am really, really sorry that I can’t stay more with you.”

“No need to worry…you are busy, I have to understand that.”
”Come with me, I will drop you at your apartment while heading to the office.”

**********************************************************************

Hello my dear readers.First I would like to apologize for this chapter, I know is not interesting at all but I had write it as a bridge for the next chapter.I want to thank to each person that bothered to read this story from begining until now, I want to thank especially to those who subscribed and made possible that I would have more then 60 subscribers.Please continue to support me, please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.I also want to THANK ALL THE SILENT READERS, and I hope that one day I will get to know you.Sorry that I sound so melancholic, it's just that I am finally starting to realize that this strory is slowly coming to an end. Anyway now is timw for Teasers.

Teaser 1:

“Oh now that you are speaking about wedding…Jonghyun guess who got proposed?”

..........................

Teaser 2:

 “Did I see right…was he actually having tears in his eyes?”

.........................

Teaser 3:

Aish…my head is hurting…my heart is hurting …I am hurt because of you…I feel like dying because of you!

...........................

Teaser 4:

I called you because your boyfriend is drunk.Before falling asleep he kept repeating your name, so I took his phone and decided to call you to pick him up.