Assignment with Jerkface!

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

When Jungie and I walked out of the cafeteria, she started whining. "What?"

-"How could you say that?"

-"What do you mean?"

-"They are going to kill us now" she pouted. OMG you are so cute Jungie. I laughed: "Let them. If they try to harm you, I will protect you" Jungie smiled and hugged me. "Thanks Unnie. You´re the bestest friend in the world"

I giggled: "I know, now let's get to class. Those girls ruined my lunch" She nodded and we left for our class.

 

End of POV

 

Jaejoong's POV:

 She sure is different. First she talks back at Yunho, then at Hyuna. Interesting. I must find out more about her. This school year may be a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

 

End of POV.

 

Jungie and I ended up sitting in the class for 10 minutes before the teacher came. Stupid cakefaced es. Ruining my lunch. I need my food. Oh that delicious food. Hmmm...... 

-"Unnie?"

-"Huh?" I shook my head and looked at Jungie. "What?"

-"What were you thinking about. I have called you four times"

-"Hehe ups" I laughed, embarrassing. "Food"

-"HAHAHAHAHAH" she started laughing like a manic. 

-"Stop it's not funny" I pouted.

-"Yeah it is. OMG unnie you are so cute" she said as she dried and invisible tear from her eye. Luckily for me, came the teacher and she couldn't say anymore.

 

-"Okay class. I'm going to give a group assignment where you are going to play or sing a a piece of art and this assignment counts as 50% of your final grade. And it's due this monday. So you have a five days for it" As this was a cue, The whole class started complain. Why do they complain. I think it's awesome. I can play a piece I love. "Okay class. I'm going to tell you the groups, so listen careful...."

-"This is going to be fun, don't you think Jungie" I whispered. She nodded as she heard her own name. Damn we are not together. Wait then who am I with.? 

-"And finally Lee Eunmi and Kim Jaejoong" NOOOOOOOO!!!!! GOD WHY?!! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU :( Now I understand why the class complains.

-"Okay sit together in your groups and pick the song you want" I slowly got up and walked over to Mr. Jerkface. Who seemed to be pretty pleased I'm his partner.

-"Hi I'm Jaejoong"

-"I know" I took a deep breath. Okay Mahiya you can do this. You need to get a good grade. When I opened my eyes again. I saw almost all the girls staring me down. Sish what's their problem.

-"Okay I need to know what instruments do play?"

-"Huh?" Jesus does guy even understand a thing. "I need to know so we can combine our instruments"

-"Okay, I can play the piano"

-"Okay, so we need a slow and emotional piece" Hmm maybe some Beethoven or some Mozart... Hmmm or some love melodies.

-"What do you play?"

-"Huh.... sorry I was thinking about the piece, I play the flute and the violin and a tiny bit of harp"

-"Woah. How did you learn all these?"

-"I was home schooled before and my parents wanted my too"

He nodded and I pulled a paper and a pen up from my bag. "Here is my address, come here this saturday then we can pratice"

-"Okay, what pieces have you thought about?"

-"A lot, but we'll see about that on saturday" 

-"Okay" Suddenly the bell rang. Yes finally. I can wait to get home. I walked back to my seat and started to back my stuff. "Hi Jungie"

-"Yeah?"

-"Want to hang out at my house?"

-"Sure.."

-"Maybe you'll see seunghyun oppa" 

She blushed: "Stop it!"

-"Uhh you like him"

-"No I don't. He is just handsome"

-"Yeah yeah" I giggled and pulled her out of the classroom. "Wait unnie. Before we leave, I need to tell my driver" 

-"Your driver. Araso"

We ended up walking all the way home to me. Because We missed our bus. Great. But when we finally made it and I opened the door, was I attacked by Momo.

-"OMG! he is so cute"

-"Heheh I know. Momo sit" Momo jumped off me and sat peacefully. "He looks like a teddy. Can we walk with him?"

-"Sure just let me make him some food first" We walked into the apartment and Momo followed Jungie around.

-"Do you live here by our self?"

-"Hmm"

-"But where are you´re parents?"

-"Hmm at home?"

-"Where is home?"

-"India"

-"WHAT?!"

-"No need to shout"

-"Unnie what do you mean?"

-"Can you keep a secret?"

-"Of course"

-"I'm a princess"

-"Yeah right" she laughed "Who are you parents"

-"My parents are the King and Queen of India"

-"WHAT?!" she screamed "That makes you a.... a... a...."

-"A princess"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Wiii I updated:D

Hoped you guys like it.... 

I'm probably not going to update until the end of the week. Because I have an english exam. Wish my luck :P Sorry. But I'll make it up to you and update more than one chapter :D