Who are you?!

The New Girl Is A ...............RUNAWAY PRINCESS?!

Blue is in english

Pink is in indian

 

A strange pain rised around my hands. I slowly opened my eyes only to find out I was in a creepy old storage. I kept hearing voices outside, it was male voices. Wait, I have heard those voices before, those where the creepy dudes, who was chasing me........WHAT! THEY KIDNAPPED ME. WHO ARE THOSE SICK BASTARDS?!.

-"Well looks like our little princess has woken up" I blinked a few times before looking straight into his eyes. They were full of nothing. His eyes were empty. What kind of freak lives in this place. There could be spiders everywhere.

-"What are we going to do about her hyung?" A boy with the most cutest face ever step infront of me. Staring me down. "Stop staring, jerk" I snapped at him.

-"Just as Hyuna said, she is nothing like any other nerd" The guys smirked.

I sighned, "Brahman please take me away" (Author note: Brahman - the unchanging reality amidst and beyond the world aka the creater of the world in hinduism)

-"Bra what?!"

- "Does these jerks even understand anything?"

-"Back to business" one of the guys said and walked over to the door. Suddenly four more guys stepped in. Great let's have a party in here. Since those guys want to play, I wanna play too.

-"Before we play guys, I want to ask a question"

-"Okay???"

-"WHO THE IS HYUNA?!" I screamed as I tried to wrap myself loose.

-"You don´t know her. She is the queenka of Seoul high" (Author note: Seoul Performing Arts High School aka Seoul High)

-"OMG, I have been in that school for A DAY!"

-"Seriously?" I nodded and blow a raspberry. Who the is that woman, wait till I get my hands on her. Then she wish she never had send these stupid jerk after me. Muahahah.

-"Well for us it doesn't matter. Because we can still have some fun, and there is no one who is going to save you"

Suddenly the door was kicked open and BIGBANG WAKLED IN?!.

-"BigBang? what the are you s doing here?"

-"We are here to have our princess back" WTF princess. Omg I love you guys, wait do they know I'm a princess? "Oppa?"

-"Oppa? haha this job just got alot more exciting" a guy with a nice smile, Mahiya! now isn't the time to think about how hot your kidnappers are, walked over to me and touched my hand.

-"Touch her one more time, and I'll rip your head off" Jiyong oppa snapped.

-"Oh you mean like this" This is your change Mahiya. As soon as he was close enough I kicked his knee and becknoned his head before he could even touch me. I was up and fighting in 5 seconds. After a little while they were all down lying on the ground groaning in pain. (Author note: Eunmi fights B2ST like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncgjW1i8ZrM)

 

-"I don't need anyone to save jerkface, I can handel things on my own" I spat at him and walked over to BigBang. "So are you guys up for dinner at my place tonight?"

-"What.... how did you....... they were like.... and then you were......." Seungri stammed.

-"Poor Maknea, he's in shock. But damn girl that was awesome"

-"Yeah how did you fight them like that" Taeyang oppa said and pointed to Beast who were slowly running away.

-"Secret" I said walked over to the door, "Now let's go I'm hungry"

-"YES ME TOO. FOOD!" Daesung said and pulled me out the door.

-"You´re always hungry Daesung, it suprises me, you aren't fat" Seunghyun oppa said while catching up to us as we left the storage.

 

~~~Fast Foreward~~~

 

-"MMMhhh it's delicious, I'm gonna marry you someday Eunmi" I giggled at Daesung comment. He surely loves food. 

After the "fight" with B2ST we crashed my place, and I ended up cooking dinner for the six of us, while the boys were watching TV or playing with Momo. I have never felt like this, so happy, like a family. Back in India my parents were never home, so it was just me and Jae which could be lonely sometimes even know Jae could be such a playful child. I sighned god I miss that kid, I hope he's alright.

 

-"You alright Eunmi?" I guess they heard me sighed. I nodded, "I'm fine, just a little tired"

-"Well that's totally understandable, we will leave after dinner"

-"NO! you don't have to"

-"It's alright, you have school tomorrow anyway" I gave a weak smile and looked down at my food. I had cooked us a traditional korean dinner. The boys loved it. Which made me thrilled.

I still don't understand how they can be gangsters. They look so cute, when they are eating. They are like children. Just a tiny bit bigger.

After the dinner, the boys helped me doing the dishes. And when it was time to say goodnight, Jiyong kissed me on the cheek and said goodnight. I stood in the doorway for what seems like hours. He kissed me.... HE ING KISSED ME!!!!! OH YEAH BABY VICTORY DANCE.

While I was dancing, I heard a laugh and turned around, there he stood, Jiyong oppa: "Go to bed Mimi" he smiled and went into his own apartment. Okay embarrassing! He kisses me and then I make a fool out of my self. Way the go Mahiya! 

I quickly went inside and went to bed. No more victory dance from my side ever again. I closed my eyes and before I knew I was fast asleep.

 

~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 :D damn a princess who can fight, who have taught her that hmmm ;P 

Hoped you guys liked it. It was fun to write, I so hungry no, cause I had to look for food pictures!

Anyway gonna update soon, peace :D